Mrs Hinch #276 Ma is fighting Soph's battle want to know what's going on? Check out Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
4 weeks after a book release that was a flop ;) makes more sense.
I think they thought that like other books it would practically sell it self. I imagine the sales aren’t matching up with the sales of the last book and panic is setting in. Same with the rose wonderland. Every shop I’ve been into that sells it there are loads of it on the shelves. I imagine they thought it would fly off the shelves. She will always have her loyal fans of arse lickers but she’s definitely losing the masses

Reactions: 19
Soph I’m free 4th December around 2pm if you fancy meeting 😂😂 Will happily dish out some constructive criticism!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Just catching up guyzzzzzz

introducing a dog and a 1 year old to the snowman?! Give me a bleeping break, you aren’t watching at all. Ron will be in his cage behind the sofa , hen will be lying on his back with his winky out and Jaymay will be sat on the other sofa scrolling through only fans and instamodel accounts

• Haha
Firstly I didn’t realise Fleur East was doing radio now! I got to “I don’t know how this happened....” and couldn’t bear to listen anymore. Someone needs to reprogram her. She’s caught in a loop of 3 sentences!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Soph I’m free 4th December around 2pm if you fancy meeting 😂😂 Will happily dish out some constructive criticism!!
I’ll take annual leave and join you

Firstly I didn’t realise Fleur East was doing radio now! I got to “I don’t know how this happened....” and couldn’t bear to listen anymore. Someone needs to reprogram her. She’s caught in a loop of 3 sentences!
I don’t know how this happened?
Mum says?
Hope that helps?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Firstly, I loved that the presenter congratulated her on having 3.6 million followers, and she just HAD to correct them 🤣 She can’t make proper eye contact - the eyes keep moving around and she keeps glancing over her shoulder towards the window - she’s lying, trying to think what to say 🤥.....when she talks, it’s very basic information and vocabulary that she’s using. When she keeps reiterating that she doesn’t know how she got where she is today...oh yes she does!! She’s a clever sly saleswoman - she always bangs on about how she was a hairdresser before Instagram, but never mentions her sales career - wonder why that is?
She corrected Holly Willoughby on This Morning aswell when she said a number lower than what is was 😂

• Haha
I went tesco earlier and the rest of the books were cleared out, not a single copy of Attenborough for example, Soph’s stack was fully stocked, I couldn’t even hide them cos there was no room to put another decent book in front of hers 😂😂 So I took a copy to the freezer and it’s with the Ben and Jerry’s now 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Very Garraway today so just flicked through the thread and noticed the radio interview. Buckled myself in for another rough ride that is Hinches interviews but noticed straight away the centre piece on the table is the 2 white arse cheeks, where the tit Christmas centre piece?

Reactions: 7
Baffled

im a hairdresser and can confirm that she 100% has a root drag. But thanks for that.
What is root drag?!

WTAF was going on there. Who were the two nobheads making innuendos to her like giggling school boys. Hinch responding with her "wet" remarks. Did they think it was a carry on film or something. The whole interview was one big cringe; as for that bony shoulder hanging out AGAIN 🤮Embarrassing from start to finish.
She’s constantly holding her top up to stop her tits falling out

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What is root drag?!

She’s constantly holding her top up to stop her tits falling out
I think this hairdresser is missing the point, we caught Soph out using a prerecord, she had major roots before cos she hadn’t seen a hairdresser due to the pandemic, that video of Ron and her last night had those same roots, her hair wouldn’t have grown out to that extent in 2 weeks as she went to the hairdresser and had her roots colour matched to the rest of her head the day before the UK lockdown started, any sane person knows you don’t grow 6 inches of dark brown roots in a fortnight, hairdresser or no hairdresser! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think he’ll get a Dudley Dursley style pile of Christmas presents, and then lose interest in them all in a matter of minutes because every day is like Christmas in that house with the amount expensive shite they buy.

It’ll be no fault of his own of course, but I really do think it’ll be a miracle if he doesn’t turn out horrible and spoiled.
she could have called him Dudley. Then it would be the adventures of dud and hen

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I went tesco earlier and the rest of the books were cleared out, not a single copy of Attenborough for example, Soph’s stack was fully stocked, I couldn’t even hide them cos there was no room to put another decent book in front of hers 😂😂 So I took a copy to the freezer and it’s with the Ben and Jerry’s now 😂😂😂😂😂
You should have taken it to the pet section and put it with the dog poo bags 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why don’t we give her 5/10 questions to answer , she couldn’t do it with waffling a load of 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.