Mrs Hinch #276 Ma is fighting Soph's battle want to know what's going on? Check out Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think she will ever move house? I mean she has over 2 million in the bank? Why is she still living in Castle Greyskull? I would search for million pound properties in the village of Maldon on Rightmove but I can't be arsed.

Reactions: 9
Iv got to say the story where Ronnie is genuinely belly laughing with her is honestly nice to see, it’s a nice change from forcing him to do things, you can see and hear how happy he is in that moment, please do this more, don’t let your life stop you being a mother

Reactions: 20
Right I’m showing this because I’ve got such a chufty on. Got this for a tenner on a selling page. It’s going to be a project for after Christmas to turn into a shop and post office , I’ve got loads of ideas on up cycling it. Today my 3 year old great niece came over ( I’m in their bubble ) we played for two hours straight, stocking, selling , even down to her choosing the food from my cupboards.
A tenner ❤View attachment 317239View attachment 317240View attachment 317241
That’s an amazing bargain and great idea. Can’t wait to see it when it’s done. I used to save empty cereal boxes, oxo boxes etc for my kids to play shop. You could save your used envelopes for the post office and make some fake parcels. I know you can buy lots of play shop things now but you couldn’t when my children were small. Such a lovely idea ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She has a root drag. It’s the style
It’s not root drag when she makes a point of going to the salon and having her roots completely lightened to match the rest of her head, but cheers for that, I’ve haven’t had a cut and colour since last Christmas thanks to covid so if anyone asks now I haven’t got more roots than Sherwood Forest, I now have root drag!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I can’t even deal with flexing how much cash she has to spend Willy nillly any time of year then has the cheek to share a story about kids going hungry give your bleeping head a wobble who honestly can’t see that’s a dumb thing to do is she really that self obsessed and stupid

Do we think she will ever move house? I mean she has over 2 million in the bank? Why is she still living in Castle Greyskull? I would search for million pound properties in the village of Maldon on Rightmove but I can't be arsed.
She will 100% and claim it’s for the safety of her family!! Surprised she’s not using LW tit show as an excuse “guys I felt so unsafe after being on TV” bla bla bla

Reactions: 18
Kate to the party. I purposefully took a screenshot of her caption yesterday when it was fresh as we all know how she likes to edit it. Why has she taken out the "only"?! She's so odd.
Also not sure if this has been touched upon yet. Grinch said she she can't wait to have Rex and Ronnie in there playing together. The playhouse was supposedly built in September and the pampers party was supposedly end of September. So why haven't they had chance to play in it yet?!
Now I’ve read it back I think the ‘only’ didn’t make sense, she could have said the only pure thing but purest covers that.

Reactions: 5
Is my Insta playing up or has she turned comments off on that grid post?

I've been having a scroll through, and thats the lowest amount of likes she's had since her half hearted BLM post on 2nd June. You could excuse that because the fans won't understand actual life, politics and thinking. The next lowest is 20th May when she posted a boring picture of her lounge, which you'd think they'd lap up

Someone looks like she's losing her touch 🙌

Reactions: 18
My husband in the summer built this for our kids, he used scrap wood & bits of pallets he had, then found locks & hinges he has in his shed cost us nothing & the kids love it....
That’s amazing! It’s got so much more character than a bought one and knowing the time and effort that’s gone into it makes it even better

Reactions: 11
My husband in the summer built this for our kids, he used scrap wood & bits of pallets he had, then found locks & hinges he has in his shed cost us nothing & the kids love it....
It’s like a little hobbit hole, I love it!! 😍😍

Reactions: 14
That’s fab, so much more fun!

Reactions: 8
I need to nip out for weekend essential (Bread, veg, milk.... wine😂) but I can’t leave the house without Sophie’s motivational post. Have I got this Soph? Can I forget about yesterday? Do you love me more today than you did yesterday but not as much as tomorrow? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I need to nip out for weekend essential (Bread, veg, milk.... wine😂) but I can’t leave the house without Sophie’s motivational post. Have I got this Soph? Can I forget about yesterday? Do you love me more today than you did yesterday but not as much as tomorrow? 😂
Remember, you are enough, you’ve got this ATV 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Test tubes of hot chocolate....jesus. What is with all these hot chocolate stations?we had a tub in the cupboard as a kid , I have one now and I still enjoy my hot chocolate just as much. This isn't Costa, you don't need bloody station for hot chocolate
Melts my brain

Reactions: 21
Morning I may be wrong but did she not buy him a cardboard colour in house in one of her “hauls” the other day?

Also daughter (age 22) has just donated £10 to join the quiz apparently I can join as well as it’s a family thing 🤣 can you divorce your children ? She is well aware of my feelings on the Grinch

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Find it so confusing people are using the term turf to describe astroturf when to me turf is real grass that you get in rolls and lay down 😂
She doesn’t have astroturf, you can see in her new grid post that it is grass. It’s just been filtered to duck to make it greener than the Grinches ballsack.

does anyone else think the playhouse is a bit small? The door is the perfect height for Ronnie now; but it in a year he will already be too small for the door??I dunno, not a Wendy house expert but seems titchy to me
She likes to buy the cheapest tit to seem relatable, were as us Mir mortals would save up long and hard to find what’s best to fit in our garden (if we are lucky to have one) and to fit our kids. She doesn’t think like that cause as soon as he out grows it she will just beg for a new one, and the old one will be shipped off to the dump with all he other crap! It might be nice for her to do a give away for a new playhouse for a family that is struggling to do Christmas this year. But relatable SOPH is just a selfish bleep!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.