Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eat more cake

VIP Member
I must say for all the time we've had to wait for the playhouse reveal its pretty naff and disappointing. Considering the effort that went into the Per-Go-la its a bit of a half arsed job and not the most inspiring for a small child.

Reactions: 50

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Oops. Mr Inch blocked me for asking him if he would be selling the lawn mower now that he’s got AstroTurf. Then posts that story. Hmm. Must be a coincidence.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Abcdefghijklmn

VIP Member
"rain or shine we will be on the pergola"
"rain or shine we've been in Ron's house"

And why does everything have Ronnie's name on it? Does she forget his name?

• Haha

mgh727

VIP Member
I went tesco earlier and the rest of the books were cleared out, not a single copy of Attenborough for example, Soph’s stack was fully stocked, I couldn’t even hide them cos there was no room to put another decent book in front of hers 😂😂 So I took a copy to the freezer and it’s with the Ben and Jerry’s now 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

PoppseeT

So she wants to meet her trolls and ask why they don't like her and she will take it as constructive criticism 🤣
When shall we book an appointment with her guys!?

• Haha

Rosiepie

VIP Member
I think there are 2 reasons why she’s only all of a sudden posted the playhouse:

1. To deflect from yesterday’s car crash of an interview (also notice well-timed charity event to make her look good, even though she hasn't mentioned that children’s charity place2be that was on her begging board)

2. Because the playhouse was not gifted and she actually had to pay for it?

she shows things for specific reasons. There was no way any of us lot were ever going to believe she was tidying up garden toys in the dark - she is a joke!

Reactions: 46

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Re her engagement figures...
An Irish ex miss World has 252k followers and has just given birth to miracle twins. Her grid post announcing their birth amassed over 5k comments.
Grinch claims to have over 15 times the following but her grid posts only amass 1k comments.
How does that work???
To add... the Irish gal is not only beautiful on the outside but an absolute darling on the inside also.

Edit for spelling
Rosanna Davidson. She's lovely. Delighted for her and her husband.
Remember when Sophie claimed that she had trouble conceiving because she didn't get pregnant until her SECOND month of trying?!

Rosanna has had FOURTEEN miscarriages and I've never heard her look for sympathy, and she's someone who genuinely deserved it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45

mgh727

VIP Member
Soph I’m free 4th December around 2pm if you fancy meeting 😂😂 Will happily dish out some constructive criticism!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Fran123!!

One commenter has written “children find happiness in the simplest of things”.. honestly are they really this thick?! A £400 playhouse is not the simplest of things 🤦‍♀️ A simple thing would have been to build a playhouse out of the many hundreds of cardboard boxes she gets from buying all her tat, something they could have actually done together as a family and decorated it how the child wanted to. But no that would have been too much effort, much more “simple” to just go online! Honestly these people are bloody simple

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I think she intended to reveal the playhouse in October but she lost her shit at Ronnie and Jamie churning up the muddy grass. Stamped her size 9s and got astroturf maybe 3 weeks ago? You know when she couldn’t bear to be at home. Finally ready to reveal it. But not in one hit. Playhouse. Charity. AstroTurf sandwich.

• Haha

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Share a picture that makes ‘you’ smile? Nah Sophie it didn’t make me smile at all! Oh you mean everyone share pics and tag you in them to up your engagement? Erm... that’s a big fat No!!
Didn’t use a pic of her kid either did she. She doesn’t even try and hide the fact she isn’t that keen on him anymore 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43

The Dowager

Chatty Member
By the way, I think she revealed the truth for once in her interview this afternoon, although I doubt she meant to.

We know that bitching on this site isn't trolling because it's kept on here. If people DM her with abuse or leave abusive comments on her posts then yes that's trolling, but as has been pointed out repeatedly she's made a big deal out of 'horrible trolls' who abuse her and her son when we know full well her issue is with the criticism on here. Well, during the interview when she was talking about trolls, because naturally she was, there was the usual reference to 'evilness' and 'when it's about my son it's not on, etc' and then when she went on to her hilarious comment about wanting to meet people face to face to discuss it, she said 'What is it that I do, do I use the wrong cloth?' (in reference to trying to understand why people don't like her).

She knows full well that people who troll her in the real sense aren't mentioning her cloths, her cleaning, nor are they motivated by anything legitimate, so she's not talking about the tiny number of weirdos who send her abusive messages. She's absolutely talking about here, about critics rather than trolls, and yet she still wants to portray us as 'evil'. And of course, how would she know what's being said when she hasn't read here since 2019?

I love it when her facade slips, I just love itttttt.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

Giveitavest

Evening pastry trolls! So I’ve just about caught up! These threads just move faster everyday 😂 the LW interview was such a car crash, cracked me up when she was like ‘I haven’t moved house, or changed anything, I still use the same things I’ve always used’... well you haven’t moved house but you’ve DOUBLED the size of yours and changed literally every room, and you’ve stopped using zoflora cause you’re still having a strop but hey ho! Madbarkeryahoo sounds like a right nasty price of work too! And were those hot chocolate things for the tiniest hot chocolates ever!?

• Haha
Reactions: 42