Mrs Hinch #276 Ma is fighting Soph's battle want to know what's going on? Check out Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can throw all the expensive toys she wants at that boy, but no matter how much she spends or is #gifted, it’ll never buy her a bond with him.
She uses food and material objects as ways to show her “love”. I don’t doubt she is fond of the child, but it isn’t a love like she has for that dog.
It’s weird but whenever he’s really happy it always seems to be when his dad is around did you see how he looked at her when he was vacuuming

Reactions: 23
Exactly
And to be honest mine were happy with dens made out of blankets etc
Not saying I wouldn't of got a playhouse if I could afford it
But it doesn't define anyone as a parent because they spent £400 on playhouse.

She is a really insensitive twit and I just cannot believe again she fucks up so much and nobody calls her out

Am I neive to think everyone else is struggling this year because right now all I see is people praising someone for buying a £400 gift right before Christmas and then advertising a charity quiz for children in need
Bragging about ordering an expensive playhouse for her son "straight away" in one post then advertising for a charity for children who won't get a hot meal or a gift at Christmas in the next post does show how detached from reality she really is. I might be a miserable cow, but after reading just a few messages on the playhouse post I don't get how a photo of a strangers spoilt child can make people shed a tear, or say "needed to see this tonight"
Also, why doesn't the children's charity quiz night deserve a place on her grid where it will have more chance of being seen rather than a story that will disappear in 24 hours.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Right I’m showing this because I’ve got such a chufty on. Got this for a tenner on a selling page. It’s going to be a project for after Christmas to turn into a shop and post office , I’ve got loads of ideas on up cycling it. Today my 3 year old great niece came over ( I’m in their bubble ) we played for two hours straight, stocking, selling , even down to her choosing the food from my cupboards.
A tenner ❤
9DB80F6F-72B1-46E4-B425-84609646DEE1.jpeg
ABCD2FAA-C4C4-41BF-8E15-30C3579C1BAC.jpeg
48E3A168-FD2F-4AC2-BA87-D360441F20FF.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 128
Bragging about ordering an expensive playhouse for her son "straight away" in one post then advertising for a charity for children who won't get a hot meal or a gift at Christmas in the next post does show how detached from reality she really is. I might be a miserable cow, but after reading just a few messages on the playhouse post I don't get how a photo of a strangers spoilt child can make people shed a tear, or say "needed to see this tonight"
Also, why doesn't the children's charity quiz night deserve a place on her grid where it will have more chance of being seen rather than a story that will disappear in 24 hours.
These people are obviously so far detached from reality or just complete idiots.. id say the latter.
It just about sums up this country at the moment.
She should of absolutely had that as a grid post... perhaps she'll have a read on here as she hasn't been on since 2019 and it'll magically make it on
BINGO on that

Right I’m showing this because I’ve got such a chufty on. Got this for a tenner on a selling page. It’s going to be a project for after Christmas to turn into a shop and post office , I’ve got loads of ideas on up cycling it. Today my 3 year old great niece came over ( I’m in their bubble ) we played for two hours straight, stocking, selling , even down to her choosing the food from my cupboards.
A tenner ❤View attachment 317239View attachment 317240View attachment 317241
Oh wow so amazing 😍😍

Reactions: 11
Not posted all day I’ve been a wreck and come back to see we’re on a new thread again 🤣 seriously irritates me that she plasters Ronnie’s name on everything. I donated all my little boys bits when he’d outgrown them, not a chance can she do that unless they’re called Ronnie

Reactions: 14
Right I’m showing this because I’ve got such a chufty on. Got this for a tenner on a selling page. It’s going to be a project for after Christmas to turn into a shop and post office , I’ve got loads of ideas on up cycling it. Today my 3 year old great
A tenner ❤View attachment 317239View attachment 317240View attachment 317241
Great find, hours of fun!

Reactions: 7
Sorry if someone else has already written this I can’t keep up with the threads 😂 I really don’t get why she has hidden this playhouse for weeks / months?! Why reveal it today? So odd! Surely the ‘hinchers’ will think this too and wonder what her motive is for that? They like to think she is honest and shares her whole life with them so it seems strange she would make it so clear that she isn’t cos she’s hidden a stupid wendy house in the garden 😅🤣

Reactions: 27
I hope she hasn't got fake / synthetic grass ( astro turf). That stuff is toxic to the environment . It lasts 20years max and takes much longer to break down when dumped. And let's not pretend that you don't hurt yourself when fall on it...it hurts !

I know someone who has it. I have walked on it and it doesn't have the natural living breathing feel that real grass gives. It can be hosed down and hoovered. It's horrible to see dog pooh on it.

I thought we were all encouraged to attract wildlife especially bees into our gardens. Seems bimbo didn't get her memo or watch the David Attenborough documentary on her gifted Sky Q box.

Reactions: 18
Unless it’s for some weird reason yet to be uncovered , it might just be because that door will have to be used soon due to the living one being blocked by the fuckoff massive tree that she will have to outdo her street. She’s afraid of giving a glance of the badly painted Wendy house .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Plus it burns like a witch in the summer heat!
I hope she hasn't got fake / synthetic grass ( astro turf). That stuff is toxic to the environment . It lasts 20years max and takes much longer to break down when dumped. And let's not pretend that you don't hurt yourself when fall on it...it hurts !

I know someone who has it. I have walked on it and it doesn't have the natural living breathing feel that real grass gives. It can be hosed down and hoovered. It's horrible to see dog pooh on it.

I thought we were all encouraged to attract wildlife especially bees into our gardens. Seems bimbo didn't get her memo or watch the David Attenborough documentary on her gifted Sky Q box.

Reactions: 6
Still don’t know what the whopping great shed was a few months back outside the dining room doors 😂 she was after Astro turf I remember her moaning about her grass dying she asked for advice I’m just surprised it’s not grey since they do that these days!

Reactions: 8
One of the comments on the latest grid post says something like “love that you’re supporting a small business” if she genuinely wanted to support then she would have tagged them and mentioned their name in the post, not just an afterthought halfway down the comments. But there’s nothing in it for her so she won’t

Reactions: 25
Are you ready? I went through the bonfire night videos. That grass is Astro. Look at it. JUST LOOK AT IT.
You’re welcome. I’ll have my detective medal delivered by its own driver.
That’s the patio.

Nothing adds up? I Keep thinking about her promising to address conspiracy theories which amounted to nothing,such inane stuff mentioned in the memwarlapse,I think I would stamp on rumours like my mad ma tried to buy my nephew before I denied I had a cleaner? Or is that just me 🤷‍♀️
Never denied the gambling addiction either and why Jamie no longer drinks🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Anyone else notice on her to do lists one of the last few boxes under 'hinching' said Christmas trees x 2? But they aren't going up for another 12 days seems a bit suspect that they are on the nearly complete list?
Aren't they like monthly lists now, to do whenever? It went from weekly to monthly.

Reactions: 9
She’s so obvious isn’t she? Messes up and show the playhouse on her to do lists so realises people know it’s there. Shows clips of it being built. Shows Ronnie in it on the one occasion he was probably out there. Realises £400 is a lot of money for the average person to spend on an impulse buy for a one year old, especially in the run up to Christmas in a year where a lot of people have lost their jobs or are currently on furlough pay so reveals she’s doing a charity quiz finished off with a clip of Ronnie laughing. She said on LW that ‘money doesn’t interest her’. I’m sorry Soph, but your actions say otherwise. If it doesn’t interest you, you wouldn’t spend the way you do and you’d giveaway the stuff you get for free.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.