Mrs Hinch #272 Reads tattle, getting content for the Gram. No job but send Ron to Nan's

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw them in Tescos. Roorooronronron was climbing head first out of the trolley screaming Mummazzz nooo. Inch was helping a shelf stacker up a ladder by gently holding her by the ass cheeks despite her looking ill at him touching her. Grinchy was rocking back and forth in a foetal ball on the bottom of the shelf of empty mug shots. Ma Barker was trying to entice her out by dangling some bitty by her face (she didn't even have to bend down). Henry was sitting quietly in the trolley happily chewing on some fake ham his mammy gave him to keep him quiet while helping to shove Ronnie out of the trolley.
I saw them in Morrisons.
They had split into groups to avoid attention.
The kid had thrown themselves on the floor kicking and screaming because they wanted to be with ma.
Inch had been reading up on the tantrum stage,he did the right thing and stepped right over her.
Concentrating on his son,he made his way to the check out the female supervisor insisted she didn't need her name badge straightened and instructed her staff to remember to stay behind the safety glass and not to give out their mobile numbers.
Ma had been satisfied with a basket,each to their own šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She is 100% having people round for the weekend to do her Christmas decorations so canā€™t risk them being seen. Either that or they were done this week and sheā€™s run out of pre-records that donā€™t show them in the background.
They can be seen though, Louise Pentland had a company come in and do her decorations, as theyā€™re providing a service (like a cleaner or painter and decorator) as long as social distancing applies itā€™s completely allowed, in LPā€™s case, her daughters were out, FiancĆ© was at work (remember what a working man is Soph?) and she kept completely out their way, I literally adore influencers that use full disclosure and honesty unlike our Zoph!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I saw them in Morrisons.
They had split into groups to avoid attention.
The kid had thrown themselves on the floor kicking and screaming because they wanted to be with ma.
Inch had been reading up on the tantrum stage,he did the right thing and stepped right over her.
Concentrating on his son,he made his way to the check out the female supervisor insisted she didn't need her name badge straightened and instructed her staff to remember to stay behind the safety glass and not to give out their mobile numbers.
Ma had been satisfied with a basket,each to their own šŸ˜
This is like the best game of tag ever..who's next šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I saw them in Waitrose
They were looking incredibly out of place in comparison to the usual clientele, all wearing matching tracksuits each with their initial embroider onto.
Ron Ron and Jamba the mutt couldnā€™t believe their eyes pressed up at the deli counter, ā€œis that a REAL ham Ron?!ā€ ā€œYes said Ron, look at all of those foods weā€™ve never seen!ā€
Meanwhile soph was inconsolable having a neck scratch meltdown, even mad barker couldnā€™t control her , slapping the bitty out the way at the sight of not a single mugshot in Waitrose-who would believe it! All the while Mr inch was following a yummy mummy round, ā€œlet me get that for youā€ as he leans uncomfortably close to the poor women trying to reach the quinoa from the middle shelf.
The security guard had been following them round the whole time thinking they were out on day release from the local HMP.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I seen Jamie at a prison near by. He was kitted out in his grey jumper and matching trackie bottoms. 'What you in for?' I asked. 'What? This is my normal attire' Jamie replied. I looked at him like this šŸ¤Ø and said 'aren't you like 42?' Then walked off

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So I joined MHMMDI for the 'bantz' after I'd seen a few screenshots on here. Jesus christ do they not have any personalities? Every single living room photo that is on there seems to be grey walls and white tv cabinets.
Haha me too. Does no one have any imagination anymore? Ok Iā€™m queen of cream in my house but what is the fascination with all grey? They all look the same (and unlived in)

Reactions: 7
Afternoon jus trolls! Newbie and shamefully a former Hincher šŸ˜¬
I saw the light a while ago and then I find out about this tattle party that Iā€™m Winslet to.
Hereā€™s a present for all you lovely people #gifted.
Anyway Iā€™m whacked after all that, gonna take the rest of the week off to wank off my taps and poke Ronrooronalong. Hope image shows as Iā€™m jus learning and trying my best and being me.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I am waiting for the day when her cleaner comes out and spills the tea. Unless its Big Bad Freda blitzing her house daily. It's just too sterile to be a home. I am very house proud but I couldn't possibly managed to keep it THAT pristine!

Reactions: 12
Good luck to her going for walks this weekend šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Not seen the weather forecast love!?
45mph winds wonā€™t do her bird nest hair any favours.....theyā€™ll find squirrels and birds hibernating next time sheā€™s goes in for a blow dry...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I saw Zoph reading Tattle on her Nokia 3310 in 1997 even though she said she hadnā€™t been on since 1983.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I saw them at Sea Life, Inch was noting down design ideas for the Maldon branch and Zoph was busy scratching the glass on all the tanks with her Scrub Daddy.

Ronnie was running around having a whale of a time*, living life as a normal toddler because he'd managed to slip free from Mad Ma Barker... poor woman was standing, transfixed, at the angler fish** exhibition. She'd never seen one of her own kind before, and was overcome at the emotion, at the sense of belonging.

*No pun intended
**You may need to Google first, laugh second ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Good luck to her going for walks this weekend šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Not seen the weather forecast love!?
45mph winds wonā€™t do her bird nest hair any favours.....theyā€™ll find squirrels and birds hibernating next time sheā€™s goes in for a blow dry...
Her AmaZZZon plastic greenhouse will blow over šŸ’ØšŸ’ØšŸ’Ø

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You lot are a magical bunch I hope one of you release a book some day I would buy 10,000 copies from you truth telling pastry trolls

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I saw Soph in home bargains filling her trolley with Rose Wonderland to make it look like itā€™s sold out

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just spotted them at the Wickford branch of The Dogs Trust.

Hinch was sitting in the car having a fag out the window, lobbing tins of Asda Price chum into a deposit bin. Telling everyone that walked past just who exactly she was, as they kept mistaking her for Cheryl Hole off RuPaul.

Inch was inside talking about ā€œlipsticksā€ to the poor girl volunteer whilst she was trying to clean the pens.

Big Bad Freda was trying to negotiate buying all the young male dogs.

The niece had dressed herself as a Dalmatian in the hope of getting some attention, as her nose has been put out of joint since Ronaldo came along.

Hennerā€™s has taken himself off to the euthanasia suite for the sweet release of death

Ronnie was walking around the centre giving all the dogs Glasgow Kisses, as he has been taught itā€™s normal to nut any dog you see.

ATV! Brilliant spot that was!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.