Mrs Hinch #272 Reads tattle, getting content for the Gram. No job but send Ron to Nan's

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion by @Tharsheblows

Adapted to fit - We see you reading tattle, getting content for the Gram. No full-time jobs for you two, still, send Ronnie to his Nan.

Last thread catch up

Breaking news – 🍵🍵 – Gennie19 came on and said that her friend was confused with Grinch’s post as she stated they had all gone out for a walk and then came back, but Ma was seen with Ron at that precise time - WOW.
Rest of Thursday
She hung up some #gifted fairies on her pissy stick heart.
Her mamma sent a special gift around for them to reminisce over, a Nativity stable like Soph had when she was a kidda.
Her #gifted Garnier face masks were peddled again. Please vote for your fav and this will increase my bank balance as well as my IG engagement figures.
She then dispelled rumours that she has a cleaner and she is paid for her Garnier ads – yeah right and my hubby is Robert Redford.
Sam Smith played again.
She is trying to do a paint by numbers canvas for a special person – her more like- it will take forever. We shall either see it next year or never see it again.
Friday
Posted another inspirational quote.
Ron was filmed playing with some colouring pens; she is so not wanting to be a cleaning account anymore.
Showed off Ron’s extensive collection of shoes.
Her sis – in law tagged her a recipe, so she cooked it while Inch did her vacuuming pre-records– used the finest red onion chutney, jus rol croissant again and brie. They looked yuck.
While it cooked she washed down the kitchen i.e. cleaned the clean sink.
Set the dining table up again with ‘the not to be used crockery’ because it saves space in the cupboard. Weirdo.
Her Friday fresh n up is not complete - the 1st one she has done for a couple of weeks. I thought she was a cleaner!!!
A poll about mince pies posted to get engagement up, now that is a worthwhile debate seeing that Children in Need is on the TV tonight.
Then posted she has bombarded her sheep with crap all day but needs to catch up on her work, so has taken the weekend off, However, she will be back on Monday fresh and ready. Good. F off.
and
Soph doesn’t have a middle name, she added Rose in her teens.

BBQ scandal - Breaking lockdown rules by having a family bbq - reported in The Sun newspaper 28/04/2020 but she has never denied/confirmed it.

covidiot.png

She left messages on a fans mobile phone so these can be listened to here. Voice Notes (VN) Thread 151 post 244.

vn1.png

wiki page

Nasty comment left on her personal IG account

Tulisa.png

Attempting a worm

For new members.

Kate to the party, nusty people and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below, etc. that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest etc. = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
Freda/Ma Barker = Zophs mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie.
I’m thank you – what she said to Phil Scofield on her This Morning interview.
Plip and Plop = Flip and Flop the fish (as this is the sound they’ll make when they head down the toilet along with their 10+ children who are currently unnamed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I could understand her taking the weekend off to spend with her beautiful family if she had actually worked all week but she hasn't and she'll be using the weekend to record shite. Only thing I can think of is if she's going to visit SS.

Reactions: 38
With regards to ignoring advice about cot bumpers it’s because ma knows best and in the 80s and early 90s parenting was very different so she follows mas advice with a dumb “didn’t do you no harm Soph” attitude probably where Soph gets her invincible thinking from bad things can’t happen to them / her or her child.

Reactions: 30
Honestly, I just think she can't be arsed. She clearly doesn't like cleaning anymore (did she in the first place?) She's got her money, she can't be bothered pretending anymore 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 72
Honestly, I just think she can't be arsed. She clearly doesn't like cleaning anymore (did she in the first place?) She's got her money, she can't be bothered pretending anymore 🤣
She may as well come on “Hi guys send me some money cheers mate atv” still waiting for a clockwise clean or whatever the hell it was she used to try and push to seem cool

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She’s famous for cleaning, so should know all about dust! So why does she set her dining table with plates and bowls? She says it’s because it looks pretty. Well, I wouldn’t want to eat from them! Just think of the dog hairs and dust settling in them 🤢 Shows you that she knows nothing! It’s all about the products and the selling, and nothing about real cleaning and keeping your house properly clean. She’s a cleaning fraud 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 52
Just so people realise what knob heads SS and Grinch are.

They are obviously getting together for something.

ETA - they are turning into 1 person, similar dog pose. love hearts galore

weekend.png
staceysolomon_2020.11.14_oj8mim.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
She may as well come on “Hi guys send me some money cheers mate atv” still waiting for a clockwise clean or whatever the hell it was she used to try and push to seem cool
The other day I was stood in my livingroom with my fella and I had a cob on cos I felt like the house was messy and I went 'right, im gonna start in here ill start here then I'll go clockwise' then it dawned on me I was like 🥴🥴🥴😳😳😳 my fella just stared at me like ?? 🤣🤣 Felt like I was Mrs Hinch. Felt ashamed of myself

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Thinking about it I bet her house is already done for Christmas and we’ve been on pre record all week. Her story about Christmas decorations and “mine won’t be up for a few weeks yet guysssss” aka it’s already done but waiting for the pre record time line to line up before the reveal 😂

It’s harder for her to roe record Ron because honestly they change so much so fast at his age bet it’s why we see shots of him all bundled up in a pushchair with several layers on

Reactions: 35
Morning all, just wanted to share that I had a dream last night where I started a new thread 3 pages into the current one and I got blocked from tattle and loads of you found my insta and trolled me to the point where mrs hinch came to my defence 😂
I would also like to add that Iv been put back on citalopram and given 2 weeks off by my doctor for stress & anxiety so it’s most likely a drug induced dream 😂 anyway, it is absolutely laughable that she’s ‘taking the weekend off’ when Iv seen my 7 year old do more work on mine craft in a day than she does in a month!
also thank you for keeping me laughing during such a crap time for me, ATV x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
She always says “I’ve bombarded you all” when she has barely posted anything. I mean she posts some utter shite on her stories now but remember in the early days? I’d come home from work in the evening and look at insta and her stories were like dots “.................” and I’d think duck off if you think I’m watching all of them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 50
With regards to ignoring advice about cot bumpers it’s because ma knows best and in the 80s and early 90s parenting was very different so she follows mas advice with a dumb “didn’t do you no harm Soph” attitude probably where Soph gets her invincible thinking from bad things can’t happen to them / her or her child.
That is the exact attitude of the 🐑, when it comes to something they get called out on for doing something dangerous - mixing chemicals, zoflo inch the rads etc. ‘It’s never done me any harm’ so I’ll carry on. So I guess it’s no surprise that they get their attitude from their queen 🙄

Reactions: 14
The other day I was stood in my livingroom with my fella and I had a cob on cos I felt like the house was messy and I went 'right, im gonna start in here ill start here then I'll go clockwise' then it dawned on me I was like 🥴🥴🥴😳😳😳 my fella just stared at me like ?? 🤣🤣 Felt like I was Mrs Hinch. Felt ashamed of myself
You need to have a bloody word with yourself Megan! ( please read this in Jim Royle's voice cos that's how I wrote it! 😂😂) xx

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She always says “I’ve bombarded you all” when she has barely posted anything. I mean she posts some utter shite on her stories now but remember in the early days? I’d come home from work in the evening and look at insta and her stories were like dots “.................” and I’d think duck off if you think I’m watching all of them 😂
Hinch then : ------------------------------------------------------
Hinch now : -------- 'omg I bombarded you all'

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Maybe this will sound somewhat hypocritical but when Grinch and SS say the love everybody to the moon and back it rattles my cage. How can you love millions of strangers and robot accounts? I am very fond of all my Tattle friends because you all make me laugh, make me smile and give sound advice but Grinch and SS don't really have a clue who any of their arse crawling sycophants even are!

• Heart
Reactions: 83
Taken me AGES to get through the threads 😂 had a nosey on grinch’s stories this morning beforehand and I’m convinced the story with Ron colouring had been deleted 🤔

Reactions: 10
These threads move so quick 😂 also isn’t is a blessing at the start of each thread to be treated by hinch the gangly worm 🐛 😂🤢 more like a big creepy tarantula

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Had a randomly horrifying thought earlier. Do you think she will bring out a cleaning list app? I know loads of people that don't bother with pen and paper to write down what to clean and I always write any lists on my phone. Just surprised she hasn't jumped on that bandwagon for yet more dosh. Or maybe I've just given her that idea, you're welcome Mrs.Grinchypoo.

Reactions: 24
Had a randomly horrifying thought earlier. Do you think she will bring out a cleaning list app? I know loads of people that don't bother with pen and paper to write down what to clean and I always write any lists on my phone. Just surprised she hasn't jumped on that bandwagon for yet more dosh. Or maybe I've just given her that idea, you're welcome Mrs.Grinchypoo.
Oh god please no, don't go giving her ideas 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.