Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

The Dowager

Chatty Member
Right, on the accounts front:

1) Her previous filing was to extend her accounting period to 31 March 2020, these are filed to 5 April 2020. Technically permitted, but wouldn't happen on my watch.
2) The accounts cover the period 22 January 2019 to 5 April 2020 FYI.
3) Alas, they've been prepared on a going concern basis. This is what we'd expect, but it does confirm that she's intending to continue for at least another 12 months. Tattle will need to make some server upgrades to cope with another 365 threads ;)
4) The trademark has a useful economic life of three years, i.e. the estimate is that she can generate economic gains from her trademark for at least three years.
5) Yep her company had £2.1m in the bank as at 5 April 2020.
6) The P&L reserve of £1.6m doesn't mean that was her profit for the year, it means that was the sum of all the ins and outs to the P&L reserve for the period. In simple terms, because she has no opening position, then profit for the year less dividends paid = £1.6m. It can easily be more complicated than this thanks to certain equity instruments, and they do have an accounting policy for equity instruments, but you know what they say.... hear hooves, think horses not zebras.
7) Everyone gets excited by profit and cash, but small company accounts don't need to disclose profit and hers don't. No, where the real cool cats look to is the creditors note, because you can do a crude 'corporation tax creditor x 5' to get a rough estimate of taxable profit*. These accounts don't include a creditors note, to my great annoyance, but total creditors are £764k. Now, given that she doesn't have any stock or significant purchases, we can assume that she doesn't owe much to suppliers. She also has no employees and therefore doesn't have a wages or social security creditor. We can assume a substantial VAT liability (significant inputs, few outputs) and so, whilst there could be other creditors (it would be completely normal to owe her accountants, agents, etc) it wouldn't be unreasonable to assume that the remaining significant chunk of the £764k is corporation tax. Now, I'm certainly not saying that her taxable profit for the year was in the region of £3.8m, because that would suggest she's taken £2.2m as dividends, and even if she did want to spend it on spaghetti hoops I'm reasonably confident she would've been advised not to take as much as that out. That also just doesn't work in terms of sense-checking her cash balance.

So, say the £764k is, for ease, £64k owed on professional fees, £350k VAT and £350k CT. That would put taxable profit in the region of £1.75m, which now makes more sense given that the P&L reserve is £1.6m and she doesn't appear to have taken masses of cash out of the business. That's what, £125k a month?

Now, obviously the above is subject to huge caveats of: 1) Crude estimates and illustrative examples made from a set of small company accounts, which by their nature lack the level of disclosure needed to get a full understanding, 2) My own thoughts and for all you nusty trolls know I could be a second-hand car salesman from Slough with no understanding or training. Nothing should be taken as fact from this post, it's just the ramblings of a mad old woman from a period drama and/or Gary from Slough Deals on Wheels.

What I will say as fact however is: Cry me a fucking river Sophie Hinchliffe. If you didn't think it was worth it, you wouldn't do it.

Not that it matters of course, she hasn't been on here since 2019.

*Alright accounting dorks, there could be more to it than that but for a first year of trading and an asset-light business, I'm going with it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 129

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I like to think when Hinch & Inch have a barney they use Tattle insults

Soph: for fuck sake Jaymay. You've left your flip flops out... AGAAAAAAIIIIN.
Jamie: *under his breath* ok love. Don't claw ya neck
Soph: WHAT did you just say?
Jamie: nothing hun
Soph: piss off Jaaaymaaay. You've got an INCH and all of Tattle knows it!
Jamie: go brush your hair birdsnest
Soph: go put a vest on dickhead
Jamie: at least i can be alone with my son
Soph: ha ok bugboy at least I dont wear prison trackies
Jamie: nah you just wear them with your Chanel boots. Little Miss relatable!
Soph: *storms out and slams bedroom door* YOU DRESS LIKE A 15 YEAR OLD CHAV
Jamie: oh piss off love and go do your paint by numbers saddo
Soph: go in the garage and play with your resistance bands
Jamie: nah ill go on my Only Fans
Soph: *opens bedroom door* you WHAT?
Jamie: want me to get Ma on the blower for your itty bitty titty milk?

• Haha
Reactions: 91
I hope one day Jamie and Freda are caught in a clinch and instead of letting the papers run rumours they come out themselves with a dramatic story in OK! With the headline as 'meet the real Mrs Hinch!' With the cover as Freda with Jamie cuddling her from behind
Super Moss to the party but have to pull this one out of the bag again 🤣🤢

20201115_184340.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

AC55

VIP Member
Maybe this will sound somewhat hypocritical but when Grinch and SS say the love everybody to the moon and back it rattles my cage. How can you love millions of strangers and robot accounts? I am very fond of all my Tattle friends because you all make me laugh, make me smile and give sound advice but Grinch and SS don't really have a clue who any of their arse crawling sycophants even are!

• Heart
Reactions: 83

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Honestly, I just think she can't be arsed. She clearly doesn't like cleaning anymore (did she in the first place?) She's got her money, she can't be bothered pretending anymore 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 72

Dinkleberg93

Morning all, just wanted to share that I had a dream last night where I started a new thread 3 pages into the current one and I got blocked from tattle and loads of you found my insta and trolled me to the point where mrs hinch came to my defence 😂
I would also like to add that Iv been put back on citalopram and given 2 weeks off by my doctor for stress & anxiety so it’s most likely a drug induced dream 😂 anyway, it is absolutely laughable that she’s ‘taking the weekend off’ when Iv seen my 7 year old do more work on mine craft in a day than she does in a month!
also thank you for keeping me laughing during such a crap time for me, ATV x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

shadyessex33

VIP Member
I just spotted them at the Wickford branch of The Dogs Trust.

Hinch was sitting in the car having a fag out the window, lobbing tins of Asda Price chum into a deposit bin. Telling everyone that walked past just who exactly she was, as they kept mistaking her for Cheryl Hole off RuPaul.

Inch was inside talking about “lipsticks” to the poor girl volunteer whilst she was trying to clean the pens.

Big Bad Freda was trying to negotiate buying all the young male dogs.

The niece had dressed herself as a Dalmatian in the hope of getting some attention, as her nose has been put out of joint since Ronaldo came along.

Henner’s has taken himself off to the euthanasia suite for the sweet release of death

Ronnie was walking around the centre giving all the dogs Glasgow Kisses, as he has been taught it’s normal to nut any dog you see.

ATV! Brilliant spot that was!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I’m craving some Hinch tea. I just so badly want her to be spotted somewhere she shouldn’t be or caughtonline commenting somewhere. I’m borrrreeed of my precious family 😂😂😂😂
I seen her before in Home Bargains. Ronnie was down the candle aisle juggling the fake Yankee candles. Jamie was down the gym aisle looking at some new resistance bands whilst simultaneously eyeing up the vests and eyeing up young girls. Soph was wearing a big giant black hat trying to be incognito placing Chunderbland in to innocent peoples trolleys. Henry was tied up outside with Big Freda barking at the pigeons

• Haha
Reactions: 53

AC55

VIP Member
Thread suggestion
A millionaire with awful hair, had a tattoo but now it's not there?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Rosiepie

VIP Member
She’s famous for cleaning, so should know all about dust! So why does she set her dining table with plates and bowls? She says it’s because it looks pretty. Well, I wouldn’t want to eat from them! Just think of the dog hairs and dust settling in them 🤢 Shows you that she knows nothing! It’s all about the products and the selling, and nothing about real cleaning and keeping your house properly clean. She’s a cleaning fraud 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 52

mgh727

VIP Member
I once saw Soph and Ma and Jamie on Maldon prom, Rondog was wrapped up so tight he was in a baby straight jacket essentially, he started stirring a Ma whipped out the calpol straight away to knock him the fuck out, Soph said she was thirsty so Jamie trotted off to get her a hot choc but as soon as his back was turned Ma whipped out a titty and Soph was like a heroin addict getting their next fix, she gobbled down on that saggy tit juice like me in a Toby Carvery on a Sunday with the roast tatties (it’s brutally savage, no one needs to see that, I warn all the tables around me not to look directly at me). Jamie returned with a hot chocolate and some monster munch (cos mum always says to bring a snack) and that’s when it happened. The seagulls descended. The ninja Jareth flung into action mode and karate chopped those beady eyed fuckers out of her Soph’s way, not a single monster munch was lost that day. The Mother Freda Barker proved she was the ultimate protector and the boss bitch of Maldon prom, the Prom belongs to the Barkers, fuck the seagulls.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
“We asked 100 people to name an activity to do on date night with your partner”

Soph: <BEEEEP> Paint fairy doors for the vegetable garden

The survey says... UH UH

• Haha
  • Heart

Hoatsandboes

She always says “I’ve bombarded you all” when she has barely posted anything. I mean she posts some utter shite on her stories now but remember in the early days? I’d come home from work in the evening and look at insta and her stories were like dots “.................” and I’d think fuck off if you think I’m watching all of them 😂

• Haha

Pink blancmange

VIP Member
One thing that really strikes me when I watch her stories is that you really wouldn’t know that a child lives there, let alone one that is her “whole world”.

My house constantly looks like a tornado of baby items has torn through it. Bottles, bibs, dummies, blankets, toys, all just dotted around! Even when I’ve tidied everything up, they’re not hidden away out of sight, there’s always something out showing a baby lives with us!

My kitchen has prep machine, steriliser, formula all out on the kitchen side. I know she’s not bottle feeding him anymore but even when she was there was literally no sign of it at all bar the occasional sight of his bottles in what I’m assuming was Milton fluid on the sink.

I would find her so much more “relatable” if her house looked like a family home than a show home. Showing a few toys on the floor which you then put away out of sight really isn’t relatable. It’s like she can’t stand any sign of Ronnie being in the house once he’s gone to bed (obviously in their room) and is also out of sight. Poor Ronnie.
I said this the other day! She makes so many mums, especially first time mums who don't know any different, feel like absolute shit. I had a child already so I knew the reality but when I had my second, for a small time I was beating myself up because my house wasn't spotless 24/7. I didn't have the energy to do a 'hinch' when my baby slept, I just wanted to sleep. When she says she can't wait for Ronnie to wake up so she can smell him, when he goes to bed she can't wait for the next day to spend another day to him, how she loves food shopping with him because he makes it extra fun even though it takes ages. That's just not reality!! There is nothing wrong with being relieved when your child sleeps, enjoying your quiet, alone time, enjoying shopping alone. I love my kids but I also love shopping alone and their bed time. Our homes are actual homes, we live in them, our kids are allowed to play and make mess and most of us don't run to tidy every crumb behind them because there's more to life than her staged show home. Her house is a stage.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
She always says “I’ve bombarded you all” when she has barely posted anything. I mean she posts some utter shite on her stories now but remember in the early days? I’d come home from work in the evening and look at insta and her stories were like dots “.................” and I’d think fuck off if you think I’m watching all of them 😂
Hinch then : ------------------------------------------------------
Hinch now : -------- 'omg I bombarded you all'

• Haha

allforthegram

VIP Member
I saw them in Waitrose
They were looking incredibly out of place in comparison to the usual clientele, all wearing matching tracksuits each with their initial embroider onto.
Ron Ron and Jamba the mutt couldn’t believe their eyes pressed up at the deli counter, “is that a REAL ham Ron?!” “Yes said Ron, look at all of those foods we’ve never seen!”
Meanwhile soph was inconsolable having a neck scratch meltdown, even mad barker couldn’t control her , slapping the bitty out the way at the sight of not a single mugshot in Waitrose-who would believe it! All the while Mr inch was following a yummy mummy round, “let me get that for you” as he leans uncomfortably close to the poor women trying to reach the quinoa from the middle shelf.
The security guard had been following them round the whole time thinking they were out on day release from the local HMP.

• Haha