Mrs Hinch #272 Reads tattle, getting content for the Gram. No job but send Ron to Nan's

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is 100% having people round for the weekend to do her Christmas decorations so can’t risk them being seen. Either that or they were done this week and she’s run out of pre-records that don’t show them in the background.

Reactions: 42
Maybe this will sound somewhat hypocritical but when Grinch and SS say the love everybody to the moon and back it rattles my cage. How can you love millions of strangers and robot accounts? I am very fond of all my Tattle friends because you all make me laugh, make me smile and give sound advice but Grinch and SS don't really have a clue who any of their arse crawling sycophants even are!
Especially that half of her real followers are Bumstretcher and other bots, and I reckon the other half is equally split between the 🐑 and tattlers 😂 She just laaves all of us

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just musing over the fairies again. Looking at the owners Instagram she's been saying for weeks that Grinch and Solomon have been watching her stories but not liking or commenting (grinch eventually liked one story). She's worked with some "celebs" including Chris Browns girlfriend (🤮) and has posted when they ordered etc. Yet considering how much she posts about Grinch, there was not one post of 'omg Mrs Hinch has ordered from me, can't wait to see them in your home" etc. There's many posts of people directing her towards management to get them sent off. So even more so I don't believe they were purchased and that they were undeclared gifts. Funnily enough as well, despite continously viewing her stories weeks ago, Solomon has now started following them after her besties freebies have turned up.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
I can’t bring myself to leave that MHMMDI group on Facebook because it just brings me great laughs 🙈
However, the name of the group should Infact be changed because all the tit they’re doing on there I don’t see hinch doing herself! (Or actively showing)
Scary though all of the last unsafe tips they all push to each other. Nutters.

I can’t bring myself to leave that MHMMDI group on Facebook because it just brings me great laughs 🙈
However, the name of the group should I face be changed because all the tit they’re doing on there I don’t see hinch doing herself! (Or actively showing)
Scary though all of the last unsafe tips they all push to each other. Nutters.
Natural selection isn’t it 😂 we just have to sit back and watch nature take it’s course

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Had a randomly horrifying thought earlier. Do you think she will bring out a cleaning list app? I know loads of people that don't bother with pen and paper to write down what to clean and I always write any lists on my phone. Just surprised she hasn't jumped on that bandwagon for yet more dosh. Or maybe I've just given her that idea, you're welcome Mrs.Grinchypoo.
If she could make more money with an app than her lists book then maybe she would. She’s have even less content then, no more stroking her list, no more throwing her diamond pen down. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Natural selection isn’t it 😂 we just have to sit back and watch nature take it’s course
I just can’t even understand what is wrong with half of them 🤣 well actually I can... they’re high on all the fumes and blinded by the grey 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I be honest I’m even too bored of her to care about anything she does do now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
‘I can’t wait to sit down tonight’ - Grinch after running the hoover round and spraying chemicals everywhere. She really doesn’t have the energy for this cleaning malarkey anymore does she 😂

Who even says YOLO these days? She’s so 2012. Me and my friends use to say it when we were younger to justify crappy life decisions like absolute twats 🤣 Grinch uses it in relation to leaving her plates out on the dining room table. She couldn’t be more dull and boring if she tried. Drake would not approve!

At least we know why she isnt going to be posting this weekend. Poor Soph having to work at the weekend, what a trooper. We won’t have to send a search party out like earlier in the week and she even asked permission from her sheep. I bet they all said of course its ok Soph, we will always be here waiting for your return 🙄🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 27
before she became ‘insta famous’ I was a big fan. I liked watching her cleaning videos but now she’s so bleeping boring. I honestly just cannot stand her 🤢

I don’t understand why she needs a day off when all she does daily is sit in her crappy grey castle. She used to post constant stories when she first started. Now she’s got millions in the bank she literally just doesn’t give as tit about the people that helped her get it! Selfish cow she is

Reactions: 35
I don't suppose we will be missing much as all her latest postings are repetitive and boring but I do have to thank her folks - sorry! She cleaned her en- suite the other day and it made me look at my bathroom a bit closer. I admit I hate cleaning but actually got around to cleaning the shower cubicle and got enough hair out of the plug to make the old lad a wig, so thank you Soph :) Stay safe folk x

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Blatantly meeting up with SS and clearly a visit to the mothers.

I hope she gets fined for breaking covid guideline and it's made public.

I'm so angry today at people not following guidelines.

Reactions: 19
Taken me AGES to get through the threads 😂 had a nosey on grinch’s stories this morning beforehand and I’m convinced the story with Ron colouring had been deleted 🤔
They all self destruct after 24hrs HTH x

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So the painting by numbers pic of a hare is going to be for someone special? Why in gods name then post it on IG. We all know its for Ma - not going to be much of a surprise when she opens it on christmas day! Its something that most kids would have done when they were aged 8.

Reactions: 22
Forgive me tattle for I have sinned. I bought stuff from that online pound shop 🙈 the cleaning choices where I am suck at the moment and I got some really good deals.

So the painting by numbers pic of a hare is going to be for someone special? Why in gods name then post it on IG. We all know its for Ma - not going to be much of a surprise when she opens it on christmas day! Its something that most kids would have done when they were aged 8.
Her and SS are the same, both tight as duck! SS is giving one of her mates a packet of tea lights for Christmas, imagine receiving that from your millionaire mate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I reckon she's weaning her sheep not to depend on her ready for when when she doesn't do the gram anymore. "I couldn't say anything but here's what I've been doing guuuyyyzzz, you can line my pockets elsewhere now. I jaaast laaaarv itt"

Can I just say how happy I am to see Ma being called Big Freda by so many of you

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.