Mrs Hinch #272 Reads tattle, getting content for the Gram. No job but send Ron to Nan's

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s famous for cleaning, so should know all about dust! So why does she set her dining table with plates and bowls? She says it’s because it looks pretty. Well, I wouldn’t want to eat from them! Just think of the dog hairs and dust settling in them 🤢 Shows you that she knows nothing! It’s all about the products and the selling, and nothing about real cleaning and keeping your house properly clean. She’s a cleaning fraud 🤣
Yes, and I mentioned all the china on the table being very show home at around 10.30am yesterday morning and she told us all at 2.30pm that she liked the china on the table because it looks nice?
She is here more often than I am?😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Every single time she's staying off she starts it with the same line of I didn't realise how much I bombarded you 🙄. She does 36352522 stories everyday 🤨

Reactions: 11
I think she’s taking the weekend off because these Tattle threads move so fast she needs time to catch up

• Haha
Reactions: 35
One thing that really strikes me when I watch her stories is that you really wouldn’t know that a child lives there, let alone one that is her “whole world”.

My house constantly looks like a tornado of baby items has torn through it. Bottles, bibs, dummies, blankets, toys, all just dotted around! Even when I’ve tidied everything up, they’re not hidden away out of sight, there’s always something out showing a baby lives with us!

My kitchen has prep machine, steriliser, formula all out on the kitchen side. I know she’s not bottle feeding him anymore but even when she was there was literally no sign of it at all bar the occasional sight of his bottles in what I’m assuming was Milton fluid on the sink.

I would find her so much more “relatable” if her house looked like a family home than a show home. Showing a few toys on the floor which you then put away out of sight really isn’t relatable. It’s like she can’t stand any sign of Ronnie being in the house once he’s gone to bed (obviously in their room) and is also out of sight. Poor Ronnie.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
So it's another break from all you lovely sheep who made me rich and famous.
"Thank you so much I am so grateful to be loved and even more grateful to be rich.....but I really cant be bothered with this farce so I will take the cash and run?"
So is this the bowing out because let's face it where has it all gone....where are the cleaning tips, where is Narnia, where is Zoflora/Elbow grease/Pink stuff all replaced with her books, make up and jus roll?
The likes on Insta are always around the 300 thousand mark, where are the other 3 million people?? 🤔
I really think the last book was her downfall it was too soon to bring out the memories of a 30 year old and far to much "woah is me".
They were real amateurs at this, it could have been so much more......

• Heart
Reactions: 36
"Thank you so much I am so grateful to be loved and even more grateful to be rich.....but I really cant be bothered with this farce so I will take the cash and run?"
So is this the bowing out because let's face it where has it all gone....where are the cleaning tips, where is Narnia, where is Zoflora/Elbow grease/Pink stuff all replaced with her books, make up and jus roll?
The likes on Insta are always around the 300 thousand mark, where are the other 3 million people?? 🤔
I really think the last book was her downfall it was too soon to bring out the memories of a 30 year old and far to much "woah is me".
She could have done so much this year given that we're in a pandemic, but no, Little Miss Clean couldn't be arsed. It needn't have been a money-making scheme in an obvious sense (she'd rightly have been shot down for this) but dear lord think how she could have strengthened her brand and built a real sense of community engagement, with content that focussed on good hygiene, how to change household routines when WFH / having the kids at home etc, activities for young children, and so on. Highlighting community causes, food banks, toy banks and so on. But no, because she wants instant gratification, instant money and cannot take a long-term view about anything, nor put others first.

I think that's why I grumble so much about influencers, they balls up so many opportunities. Well, that and the lack of accountability.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I could understand her taking the weekend off to spend with her beautiful family if she had actually worked all week but she hasn't and she'll be using the weekend to record shite. Only thing I can think of is if she's going to visit SS.
What's the need to announce taking day weekend whatever off ... who cares... n top it off ...hope it's ok .. well yeah ..so if i dmed n said not ok .. she wouldn't take the off Is it ... also ... you've got it ... not i haven't. .whatll you do about it ... jyst irritates the hell out ... what does she know who's got it n who's lost it.. as if she cares n she shouldn't. .everyone has to deal on their own..the fake pretence gets to me...

Oh god please no, don't go giving her ideas 😂
Calling Bingo for you on this... 😀😀

• Haha
Reactions: 18
One thing that really strikes me when I watch her stories is that you really wouldn’t know that a child lives there, let alone one that is her “whole world”.

My house constantly looks like a tornado of baby items has torn through it. Bottles, bibs, dummies, blankets, toys, all just dotted around! Even when I’ve tidied everything up, they’re not hidden away out of sight, there’s always something out showing a baby lives with us!

My kitchen has prep machine, steriliser, formula all out on the kitchen side. I know she’s not bottle feeding him anymore but even when she was there was literally no sign of it at all bar the occasional sight of his bottles in what I’m assuming was Milton fluid on the sink.

I would find her so much more “relatable” if her house looked like a family home than a show home. Showing a few toys on the floor which you then put away out of sight really isn’t relatable. It’s like she can’t stand any sign of Ronnie being in the house once he’s gone to bed (obviously in their room) and is also out of sight. Poor Ronnie.
I said this the other day! She makes so many mums, especially first time mums who don't know any different, feel like absolute tit. I had a child already so I knew the reality but when I had my second, for a small time I was beating myself up because my house wasn't spotless 24/7. I didn't have the energy to do a 'hinch' when my baby slept, I just wanted to sleep. When she says she can't wait for Ronnie to wake up so she can smell him, when he goes to bed she can't wait for the next day to spend another day to him, how she loves food shopping with him because he makes it extra fun even though it takes ages. That's just not reality!! There is nothing wrong with being relieved when your child sleeps, enjoying your quiet, alone time, enjoying shopping alone. I love my kids but I also love shopping alone and their bed time. Our homes are actual homes, we live in them, our kids are allowed to play and make mess and most of us don't run to tidy every crumb behind them because there's more to life than her staged show home. Her house is a stage.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Taken me AGES to get through the threads 😂 had a nosey on grinch’s stories this morning beforehand and I’m convinced the story with Ron colouring had been deleted 🤔
edit- meant to quote the app idea haha

Monday- clean already clean kitchen
Tuesday- jus roll creation
Wednesday- day off you’ve worked so hard
Thursday- 5 minute walk to mums for bitty
Friday- clean washing machine
Saturday- day off
Sunday - day off
🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I said this the other day! She makes so many mums, especially first time mums who don't know any different, feel like absolute tit. I had a child already so I knew the reality but when I had my second, for a small time I was beating myself up because my house wasn't spotless 24/7. I didn't have the energy to do a 'hinch' when my baby slept, I just wanted to sleep. When she says she can't wait for Ronnie to wake up so she can smell him, when he goes to bed she can't wait for the next day to spend another day to him, how she loves food shopping with him because he makes it extra fun even though it takes ages. That's just not reality!! There is nothing wrong with being relieved when your child sleeps, enjoying your quiet, alone time, enjoying shopping alone. I love my kids but I also love shopping alone and their bed time. Our homes are actual homes, we live in them, our kids are allowed to play and make mess and most of us don't run to tidy every crumb behind them because there's more to life than her staged show home. Her house is a stage.
all that crap she spouts just backs up the theory that she never has Ronnie.
That’s how you’d feel about a child you don’t see that often, excited for them to wake etc

Reactions: 27
she constantly plays the victim and it’s so tiresome,it will be pissing people off no end that have real struggles to deal with, which I’m guessing is many with the current climate. Loss of family, friends, jobs.
Her constant ‘OMG I LAAAAAV IT, OMG IM IN TEARS!’ And the fact that she pretends she is so humble is a transparent piss take
She won’t be missed

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Maybe this will sound somewhat hypocritical but when Grinch and SS say the love everybody to the moon and back it rattles my cage. How can you love millions of strangers and robot accounts? I am very fond of all my Tattle friends because you all make me laugh, make me smile and give sound advice but Grinch and SS don't really have a clue who any of their arse crawling sycophants even are!
What they mean is we love you to the bank and back.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I can’t bring myself to leave that MHMMDI group on Facebook because it just brings me great laughs 🙈
However, the name of the group should Infact be changed because all the tit they’re doing on there I don’t see hinch doing herself! (Or actively showing)
Scary though all of the last unsafe tips they all push to each other. Nutters.
I had to leave because I really couldnt cope with the stupidity of them. What finished it off for me was someone posting they had bought a shelf and what should they put on it :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I always wonder if she actually likes her grey decor now. Does she secretly wish that she could do it all again full of colour but doesn't because she knows it's part of her 'brand' and the sheep wouldn't find her as relatable due to spending the last two years kitting out their houses with grey tat like her. If she genuinely likes grey still then fair, but surely she must realise it's ridiculously outdated now?

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.