Mrs Hinch #269 Doesn’t remember Remembrance Sunday because it doesn’t make her any money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My local Tesco has closed its clothing and homeware section off. So what do we reckon? Any Maldon inside info? My hunch is Tesco trip was pre record before lockdown.
I went to Tesco on Saturday and the clothing section and homeware section was all open. I picked up a couple of Xmas gifts. @fannysjohnny says the Maldon one is open too

Reactions: 9
Oh ma godd guyzzz I’ve just reached ‘well known member’. I cannot believe how this happend guyzz it’s all down to YOU. YOU can do WHATEVER you put your mind to. NEVER let any rank pastry trolls tell you otherwise!!!!!xoxoxo
Here are some words of kindness that people send me cos I am so amazing and I love my own reflection and have to share the arselick messages for self validation and only care about myself.
08121D55-97D5-4F47-85D7-188043E0B243.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 116
Literally what’s wrong with pan frying that fish and roasting the veg in the oven separately? It may even make it... yanno... edible. Not that Hinch is capable of cooking anything to a decent standard.
that's just a recipe for anxiety she cant handle all that multitasking

• Haha
Reactions: 11
25 mins to cook salmon at 200 degrees??!!! I cook salmon for 10 mins at 180 degrees.

We all know Nigella was not a trained chef so I reckon Grinch Cummings is trying to get a slice of that action with her bloody voice over meals!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What is with the annoying voiceovers? Can we expect an every little helps voice over for Tesco soon?
Why is she going to tesco anyway like shes having a family day out?? I wouldn't dream of taking my child, we go in turns and someone stays home with the children.
I have to say a lot of MUA do the concealer like that, it's to help with contouring....which usually looks shite unless you are in drag.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sheet pan, is that what it’s called, I’ve been using baking paper and tin foil for this for years, by tomorrow hinch from another inch will have invented it. I got married many years ago, over 30 years, my first child is older than princess Sophie, I was 19, my house was immaculate and always put a capful of zoflora down the kitchen sink after cleaning the sink after the evening meal , no one told me to do that btw, I would clean my windows inside with water and vinegar rubbing them dry with newspaper, something I was taught from my mum. She does not deserve to be an idiot, she is a greedy greedy c... pair of chavs, bad influencers

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Why is she putting concealer already over her face with full makeup? Or is this a filter?
so much dumb all in one post from her &maybeMEEEEEMEMEMEMEME
That maybelline concealer is on a big add on tv tonight that’s why she was showing it today

Reactions: 8
She’s reached the dizzy heights of Savers!
Please forgive this dim American, I’m forty mumble mumble something and still learning guyzzzz but is your Savers a discount drugstore/chemist or like TK Maxx without clothes and more makeup and such like?

Savers/Value Villlage in the States is a charity shop like Goodwill.

Reactions: 5
I’m a bit o’Mara to the party but why the duck is she taking ronsnomes to
The shop when Jamie is available to look after him. She really is a bell end

Reactions: 16
The Hinch ‘outing’ conundrum:

- Sophie can’t look after RonRon therefore Jamie can’t go to Tesco alone in case she has anxiety about looking after Ron

- Jamie can stay with RonRon at home but Sophie can’t go to Tesco alone in case she gets mobbed by fans

- Ron is underage so can’t go to Tesco alone

I KNOW WE’LL ALL GO TOGETHER and I’ll even take Ronnie out of the trolley so those skanky pastry trolls can see how much hard work it is going shopping with a toddler!

(Meanwhile, Lardsomes is at home alternating from Spot 1-6)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
Sheet pan, is that what it’s called, I’ve been using baking paper and tin foil for this for years, by tomorrow hinch from another inch will have invented it. I got married many years ago, over 30 years, my first child is older than princess Sophie, I was 19, my house was immaculate and always put a capful of zoflora down the kitchen sink after cleaning the sink after the evening meal , no one told me to do that btw, I would clean my windows inside with water and vinegar rubbing them dry with newspaper, something I was taught from my mum. She does not deserve to be an idiot, she is a greedy greedy c... pair of chavs, bad influencers
Idol not idiot

Please forgive this dim American, I’m forty mumble mumble something and still learning guyzzzz but is your Savers a discount drugstore/chemist or like TK Maxx without clothes and more makeup and such like?

Savers/Value Villlage in the States is a charity shop like Goodwill.
It’s like a health/beauty type place - maybe like Walgreens?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.