Mrs Hinch #269 Doesn’t remember Remembrance Sunday because it doesn’t make her any money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just realised she's talking about Jaun Sheet.Easy mistake to make,I'm bi 🇧🇪,sorry hold on,what's the Spanish flag??🇧🇪 🇩🇪??
Note to self-get eyes checjex-can't even make out the colpyrs🤓
Sounds like your 3 sheets Fanny, you cracked open the Christmas sherry early ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That concealer is shite to. Anyone in Mrs gloss on fb? It was on the overhyped products thread not long ago. It really is a pile of shite

Reactions: 3
Sheet pan is basically what we call a baking tray? So she made a tray bake??
A) it’s not exactly complex
B) that sweet potato needed WAY longer than the salmon & tenderstem brocolli
C) stop trying to stuff you cannot do
D) fuckwittery of the highest order

I could go on:sneaky:
Meh.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m still pissed off about their family outing to Tesco in the middle of a lockdown. Why do they think the rules don’t apply to them? This is why we’re not getting out of this thing any time soon.

Reactions: 23
Sounds like your 3 sheets Fanny, you cracked open the Christmas sherry early ;)
I'll have you know I'm doing a crossword,and the cryptic version just for fun.Got to have bit of fun when faced with her dire input!
Just been watching Kings Cross and realised just how old I am.Remember going to work the day after that fire and the silence on the underground as if it was yesterday😔x

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
The Hinch ‘outing’ conundrum:

- Sophie can’t look after RonRon therefore Jamie can’t go to Tesco alone in case she has anxiety about looking after Ron

- Jamie can stay with RonRon at home but Sophie can’t go to Tesco alone in case she gets mobbed by fans

- Ron is underage so can’t go to Tesco alone

I KNOW WE’LL ALL GO TOGETHER and I’ll even take Ronnie out of the trolley so those skanky pastry trolls can see how much hard work it is going shopping with a toddler!

(Meanwhile, Lardsomes is at home alternating from Spot 1-6)
Lol. That reminds me of the slightly tedious ice breaker they like to crack out at work meetings. Along the lines of there’s a fox, chicken and bag of grain, how do you get them all to the other side alive and uneaten if you can only take two at a time on the boat. Mind you, my mind goes blank when I get asked to share an interesting fact so I always have to resort to “I sat on Cliff Richard’s lap when I was 7”. It was entirely innocent but seems to prompt a lot of sniggering.
Anyway, I digress. As well as I just LARV ITT, why is everything “little”? As in, I found these little Christmas pyjamas in Tesco. I found this little bonfire set in Crapland, I found this little chipolata in my bed...

• Haha
Reactions: 32
That tank is already small as it is but they keep buying ornaments to take up what little space is in there. Clever pair!

Anyway, I have a prediction. I think she’s going to take a big break soon. Maybe a week. Then she’s going to try and come back all rebranded. I say this because it’s so clear she’s struggling for content & is panicking about it.

Reactions: 22

- Sophie can’t look after RonRon therefore Jamie can’t go to Tesco alone in case she has anxiety about looking after Ron

- Jamie can stay with RonRon at home but Sophie can’t go to Tesco alone in case she gets mobbed by fans

I KNOW WE’LL ALL GO TOGETHER and I’ll even take Ronnie out of the trolley so those skanky pastry trolls can see how much hard work it is going shopping with a toddler!

But she apparently said in the memememoir that when Prince Ronnie, heir of the Hinch Empire was born, her and Sir Inchalot left the hospital separately as they always get recognised when they are together 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'll have you know I'm doing a crossword,and the cryptic version just for fun.Got to have bit of fun when faced with her dire input!
Just been watching Kings Cross and realised just how old I am.Remember going to work the day after that fire and the silence on the underground as if it was yesterday😔x
Back to hinch-she wouldn't have a clue about life experiences?🙄

Reactions: 1
But she apparently said in the memememoir that when Prince Ronnie, heir of the Hinch Empire was born, her and Sir Inchalot left the hospital separately as they always get recognised when they are together 🤷
I’m sorry, but 1) anyone who hounds a mother whose just given birth is scum 2) she’s not the duchess of Cambridge and didn’t give birth at the lido 3) bringing home your baby is a huge deal and a massive moment, I wouldn’t care if I was the president, I’d be taking my baby home with my partner or else. She inflates her level of self importance so much when in reality she’s a nobody. She can take him to tesco during lockdown 2 but can’t leave the hospital with her newborn with him. duck off Soph you absolutely ridiculous cow.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
“Sheet pan dinners” is not a thing. tit down the pan dinners more like.....
Imagine how long it takes her to make a meal. Lay ingredients out and film, chop and film, season and film. Bore off love. Maybe I’m a lazy cow but putting all the ingredients into individual bowls just to Chuck it onto the same tray (plus the thought of tidying it all up afterwards) makes me shudder 😂
But really what else does she have to do all day?

Reactions: 4
Parsley and broccoli would be burnt to a crisp, sweet potatoes still as hard as Inch watching only fans and the salmon as dry as any sane woman being chatted up by Inch 🤢
Ffs! She managed to duck up such and easy meal to cook! Poor inch! Someone gift that woman some cooking lessons before they all all die from Salmonella or starvation cos her foods inedible!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This has just been posted and Grinch is tagged in it. The product designer posted it. 🤔.
Playfulness, mystery and joy, I'm sure he meant to say it's a mystery how she sucks the joy out of playful things. Also shipments might have been through the roof however sales are shite 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21

I laughed out loud at this 😂

Reactions: 4
View attachment 305024
At least she finally admitted where she gets all her content from. Of course not original.

Also does that maybelline ad mean that all those “quick make ups” when she was “supposedly late” were all in fact adverts then? I definitely remember her saying she used the concealer then!
But she still managed to mess the dinner up!!!!

Has it been a week or more since the fisssshhh were MIA? Save Flip, Flop and their myriad of offspring!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.