Mrs Hinch #269 Doesn’t remember Remembrance Sunday because it doesn’t make her any money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kate to the partay... Did anyone see they were actually watchings bake off from a few weka ago? I'd know her mines quiches anywhere 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hello fellow pastries 🥐

Not watched her stories for a couple days because she's been a right snoozefest. Thought I'd give them a watch and now I'm just upset because Jaymay gives me the creeps 😔 flexing his arms for the gram, I just dont need that negativity in my life. Put a shirt on, its November. And hes skipped leg day

See she's off the radar today. Doesnt wanna cock up like Sunday does she? Bellend

Missed you fellow crescents 🥐🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 19
All these excessive pre records and lack of content. Anyone else really starting to feel like maybe she’s not home... genuinely. Like is she away - not on holiday as such but just not at her house. I don’t know. I can’t really figure it out but something hasn’t been right with her content since we went into lockdown. And we’ve all noticed it so I can’t be going mad.

Reactions: 26
Kate to the partay... Did anyone see they were actually watchings bake off from a few weka ago? I'd know her mines quiches anywhere 😂
I really need to start reading my posts before posting 🤣🤣 you trolls speak the same language though right? You can understand me right? 😂

All these excessive pre records and lack of content. Anyone else really starting to feel like maybe she’s not home... genuinely. Like is she away - not on holiday as such but just not at her house. I don’t know. I can’t really figure it out but something hasn’t been right with her content since we went into lockdown. And we’ve all noticed it so I can’t be going mad.
Moved in with mummy to get bitty, she's demand feeding don't you know

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think what has done it for me, like so many others, is her compete inability to think about anyone else.
Currently sat watching a breathing monitor keeping my husband alive. (At home, I do this every night because I love him).
I was up at 4.45am today sorting out his breathing. I had the absolute joy of his wonderful carer coming in first thing to sort his needs, and I had a few hours off. I am
SO lucky to have that little break, and I value it every single day.
Since then I have dog walked, cleaned (actual cleaning, yanno..... with disinfectant and stuff; to help keep my husband alive)
Oh and then I have a business to run.
And then my husband to look after. And then he needs drinks, toileting and feeding. And then dinner and clearing up after dinner. And settling him for the night.
I’ve been up for hours. I haven’t even managed a shower today. I look like tit, I am utterly broken. I’m having a bleeping huge g&t and a fag: because I deserve it.
I’m done with this tit. Read the bleeping room.
Sorry for the rant. I’m just.... well, yanno :mad:
💕💕💕 my heart goes out to you. I have a very close relative who is a full time carer for her disabled daughter and I know how hard the struggle is. Don't apologize for ranting because not one of us here would ever not listen to you. Just shout up if you need to talk. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 23
💕💕💕 my heart goes out to you. I have a very close relative who is a full time carer for her disabled daughter and I know how hard the struggle is. Don't apologize for ranting because not one of us here would ever not listen to you. Just shout up if you need to talk. Xx
Thank you lovely person in my phone.

I’m staggered by the love and support that people show for each other on these threads. These Instagram huns are living such fake and vacuous lives; they have absolutely zero grip on reality.
I can literally feel myself fizzing up with rage when I think about that desperate dash to the food bank that she did!! She hasn’t got a clue what some of us are dealing with, plus she is too self obsessed to care.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She must be spending the day on here today,
getting ideas from us Tattle trolls. Oh no sorry she hasn’t been on here since 2019 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think what has done it for me, like so many others, is her compete inability to think about anyone else.
Currently sat watching a breathing monitor keeping my husband alive. (At home, I do this every night because I love him).
I was up at 4.45am today sorting out his breathing. I had the absolute joy of his wonderful carer coming in first thing to sort his needs, and I had a few hours off. I am
SO lucky to have that little break, and I value it every single day.
Since then I have dog walked, cleaned (actual cleaning, yanno..... with disinfectant and stuff; to help keep my husband alive)
Oh and then I have a business to run.
And then my husband to look after. And then he needs drinks, toileting and feeding. And then dinner and clearing up after dinner. And settling him for the night.
I’ve been up for hours. I haven’t even managed a shower today. I look like tit, I am utterly broken. I’m having a bleeping huge g&t and a fag: because I deserve it.
I’m done with this tit. Read the bleeping room.
Sorry for the rant. I’m just.... well, yanno :mad:
My situation is not too dissimilar to yours my friend. So when I see someone getting 'stressed' about Christmas, writing lists to make everything better (why didn't I think of that) and playing dressy up dollies in a life size dolls house, it's fair to say it pisses me off. I certainly don't need 'you got this' patronising shite from a little girl. I do 'got this' and it sounds like you do too. Cos we bleeping have to. Enjoy your fag 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Watching that clip from last night how horribly rude is she. I have no love for sleazy but I think I would have told her to duck right off with that phone and let him eat. After all the shite she gives them he looked like he was enjoying it. She’s a nasty muppet a good feed would do her the world of good. She is starting to look emaciated

Reactions: 14
So like most folk, I have managed to do packed lunches, breakfasts, get kids ready for school, school run, our weekly food shop (just me!), bought food for the food bank, collected a prescription, dog walked, meatballs cooking in the slow cooker, and work just like most folk. People like the Hinches and SS have no clue what work really is. It’s not about copying crafts on Pinterest, it’s not about faffing around recording making the beds, making it look like a scene from Mary poppins - one click of the fingers and everything is tidy. Their lives are staged so much for the gram, to entertain strangers, even using their children who aren’t even old enough to have a social media account of their own, and to ‘develop’ relationships with followers, so that they buy into this fake online friendship and ultimately buy whatever products they are selling. My grandparents would be turning in their graves..they had tough lives. Both grandfathers fought in the war, both grandmas raised children during the war - they had it tough and didn’t have much, but what they did have was bucketfuls of humility, generosity, dignity and compassion for others. My grandparents were lovely, and we all miss them so much. They would be shocked to see grown women (and men like Jamie) behaving in this manner - basically lazy layabouts striking rich and taking people for a ride. I know that they’d say ‘ that’s no way to make an HONEST LIVING’ and they’d be right. The selfishness, greed and deceit from influencers continues to astound me.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Guys, I am not too sure if this has been posted....as you feel good DomDom
View attachment 305671
Well well well....we can certainly see where she gets her nastiness from....what a dreadful write up from a very over inflated ego of a person was that??
That paragraph was just plain nasty, criticism of other peoples choice of books and love him or hate him but Piers is an intelligent man unlike Hinch who is a uneducated chav!!
Ant and Dec may not be everyone's choice either but they were childhood stars who worked damn hard and bring joy into a lot of peoples lives especially the elderly, unlike Hinch who just fleeced the needy!
Another really good reason to NOT purchase her book? 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Sorry guys going to have to cut you short, I'm busy so started the thread now.

A poll is on this one so get voting x

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.