Mrs Hinch #269 Doesn’t remember Remembrance Sunday because it doesn’t make her any money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please forgive this dim American, I’m forty mumble mumble something and still learning guyzzzz but is your Savers a discount drugstore/chemist or like TK Maxx without clothes and more makeup and such like?

Savers/Value Villlage in the States is a charity shop like Goodwill.
It’s a discount drugstore that also sells cleaning products. I’d say the stores are like a small CVS?

Reactions: 4
Oo, 2 things;
party salad?
old hair, no?
She had it lightened & shortened last week, surely they didn't leave her roots like that?
Those bloody eyebrows!! Don’t know who’s are worse, hers or Rosie Ramsay’s. the pair of them look like they’ve got McDonalds Golden Arches on their faces!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I do a sheet pan for me and Mr Mgh and I’m a self confessed fat bastard, she did one for each of them and a whole pack of salmon each.....Jesus christ😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 13
25 mins to cook salmon at 200 degrees??!!! I cook salmon for 10 mins at 180 degrees.

We all know Nigella was not a trained chef so I reckon Grinch Cummings is trying to get a slice of that action with her bloody voice over meals!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
25 minutes for salmon and sweet potatoes....that salmon is going to be drier than Melania Trump on date night and those sweet potatoes are gonna be harder than Inch when he opens only fans!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69
Any one seen Flip and Flop lately, or did they just enjoy 25 mins at 200 degree in the oven 🤪 🐠

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I've just realised she's talking about Jaun Sheet.Easy mistake to make,I'm bi 🇧🇪,sorry hold on,what's the Spanish flag??🇧🇪 🇩🇪??
Note to self-get eyes checjex-can't even make out the colpyrs🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That salmon actually looked pretty good going into the oven, how she’s managed to get it all to come out so beige is beyond me though
even the dinners have to be as miserable as her decor and have no colour

Reactions: 2
She made one plate for her and one for Jamie, yet only had two salmon fillets both on the same plate?
I read it as she did one pan each so that’s only one and she made another one which she didn’t show as well. But why would you do that. Why not put it on same pan.

Anyone else find it strange they always seem to have dinner when Ronnie is in bed like the other night they had chip shop, but Ronnie was in bed?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.