Mrs Hinch #269 Doesn’t remember Remembrance Sunday because it doesn’t make her any money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a bit Kate to the party today, sorry guyzzzz.
Genuine question though... is that how you are supposed to use concealer??
Even that quantity doesn't quite cover your dark soul though Soph.
no no no

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“Sheet pan dinners” is not a thing. tit down the pan dinners more like.....
Imagine how long it takes her to make a meal. Lay ingredients out and film, chop and film, season and film. Bore off love. Maybe I’m a lazy cow but putting all the ingredients into individual bowls just to Chuck it onto the same tray (plus the thought of tidying it all up afterwards) makes me shudder 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Love how she puts all the 5 star reviews of her diary up. First page on most recent reviews and there's at least 3 telling the truth about it being tit!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She made one plate for her and one for Jamie, yet only had two salmon fillets both on the same plate?

Reactions: 19
That sheet pan meal looks like it would give you the sheets!

Wish someone would shove them flip flops where the sun don't shine! How can one family record so many videos on flip flops?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Literally what’s wrong with pan frying that fish and roasting the veg in the oven separately? It may even make it... yanno... edible. Not that Hinch is capable of cooking anything to a decent standard.

Reactions: 15
Hate working all day, means I’m unbelievably Kate to the party but MY GOD the “essential” trip to Tesco with inch & ronblesshim in tow?!?!?!?!

She actually thinks she has some sort of hierarchy than the rest of us peasants during this global pandemic & the UK in lockdown!

And shame on Tesco for not questioning them on entering the store. My local supermarkets are questioning families who are all together.

Selfish selfish selfish pricks...

Reactions: 35
Parsley and broccoli would be burnt to a crisp, sweet potatoes still as hard as Inch watching only fans and the salmon as dry as any sane woman being chatted up by Inch 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.