Mrs Hinch #269 Doesn’t remember Remembrance Sunday because it doesn’t make her any money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
B13A1CBE-9DBA-4613-853D-0555DE033AF5.png

At least she finally admitted where she gets all her content from. Of course not original.

Also does that maybelline ad mean that all those “quick make ups” when she was “supposedly late” were all in fact adverts then? I definitely remember her saying she used the concealer then!

Reactions: 24
Good evening Tattle trolllshhhhh

This list just appeared on my FB. How the HELL is Hinch on this list? I'm no SS fan but glad she is higher than her ha

Ps: Sophie Ellis Bexter is better than Hinch. It's a murder on the dance floor, but you better not kill the groove 🤪
Oh they can piss off with that

Reactions: 6
Does she ever show Ronnies dinner? Or just lunches? She only ever seems to cook for them two or they get takeaway. I wonder what he gets for dinners.

Reactions: 16
I expect this has been said a million times by now and I’m Kate to the party, but why why WHY is she taking that little boy to do a food shop in the middle of a pandemic! Anxiety my ARSE! This has pushed me over the edge tonight and I’ve finally unfollowed her. I can’t bear to watch her lies and BS anymore

Reactions: 49
So did Ronnietufterswearsflipflopsnowblessim get that for dinner too or was it good old hot dogs, jus rol and kiwi stars for him?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So did Ronnietufterswearsflipflopsnowblessim get that for dinner too or was it good old hot dogs, jus rol and kiwi stars for him?
He had one piece of spinach covered in tumeric and an Ella’s kitchen pouch, hope that helps ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Oo, 2 things;
party salad?
old hair, no?
She had it lightened & shortened last week, surely they didn't leave her roots like that?
Good point- hadnt she gone a lot blonder? Roots would not be left like that!! Hmmmmmm suspicious

Reactions: 19
I expect this has been said a million times by now and I’m Kate to the party, but why why WHY is she taking that little boy to do a food shop in the middle of a pandemic! Anxiety my ARSE! This has pushed me over the edge tonight and I’ve finally unfollowed her. I can’t bear to watch her lies and BS anymore
I wouldn’t be surprised if she still gives Ronnie pouches for dinner. I don’t think she cooks for him twice a day. You can get those ellla kitchen meals for 1 year + I bet he has those.

Reactions: 22
I’m so shocked that Ronnie hasn’t been able to join in with the only thing I’ve ever seen her make that looks somewhat edible and nutritious. I’m sure that kid is some sort of science experiment to her. Grim

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oo, 2 things;
party salad?
old hair, no?
She had it lightened & shortened last week, surely they didn't leave her roots like that?
They definitly didn't have Christmas pyjamas when her roots were like that

Reactions: 8
It’s getting to the point when we practically need to dump every vid/photo in the updates because she reuses and pre records so much 🤬

Reactions: 14
My local Tesco has closed its clothing and homeware section off. So what do we reckon? Any Maldon inside info? My hunch is Tesco trip was pre record before lockdown.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.