Mrs Hinch #269 Doesn’t remember Remembrance Sunday because it doesn’t make her any money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does every dinner have to be sweet? What are the bets that she never made herself any dinner and she’s currently eating a mug shot out of a Pyrex jug?

Reactions: 45
They honestly have no taste buds. Salmon, tender stem brocolli and sweet potato all have totally different cooking times 😂 that salmon is so dry and over cooked and I bet that sweet pot is undercooked. bleeping morons 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 64
They honestly have no taste buds. Salmon, tender stem brocolli and sweet potato all have totally different cooking times 😂 that salmon is so dry and over cooked and I bet that sweet pot is undercooked. bleeping morons 🙄
Literally what I was thinking. No way sweet potato, even that small will cook in 25 minutes! And the salmon will be wayyy over cooked

Reactions: 30
duck off did she make 2 ! made one for Jamie end of ... no idea why RonRon hasnt got a meal mine

Reactions: 17
Apologies if already posted but is the concealer video not pre hair cut? Her roots look dark and hair looks longer x

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Has it been confirmed she has some kind of eating disorder? She definitely displays some unhealthy eating habits doesn't she?

Reactions: 20
Just caught up properly on her stories Jesus Christ what the HELL was that Concealer advert!!! The voice over, the eyebrows, the face she pulled at the end...

Am I doing it wrong cos I don’t cover 3/4 of my face in concealer?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
My friend's daughter has just tested positive. Shs hasn't been anywhere except school. Whole year group is now in isolation as well as her immediate family ☹

But Hinch thinks a family trip to tesco is a good idea right now - stupid, stupid woman

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
I think what she meant was she made 2 at different times one for Ronnie earlier and one for Jamie........

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Those kitchen discos were fab! Hope it's okay to post this?

I’ve loved her since I was 13! Saw her in November with an orchestra. Booked to see her kitchen disco tour in may. Covid willing! She is an amazing talent. Worked hard all her life. Then someone like Hinch gets lucky and everything falls into her dirty lying lap 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 34
That salmon actually looked pretty good going into the oven, how she’s managed to get it all to come out so beige is beyond me though

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That meal actually looked edible I’ll give her that, HOWEVER would love to know if those sweet potatoes were actually soft.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Allo allo 🇧🇪 Did she say sheet pan?
I thought they belonged in 'ospitales?
Better than a sheet on the bed🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I'm a bit Kate to the party today, sorry guyzzzz.
Genuine question though... is that how you are supposed to use concealer??
Even that quantity doesn't quite cover your dark soul though Soph.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.