Mrs Hinch #265 Lockdown is back, Soph’s a trout, bring on the BBQs & sneaky trips out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God, that last story is awful 😔 She carries on filming her son, for content, keeps her ridiculous child voice to say he's going to fetch a treat, watches him do it and then tells him off with that strict voice.

She could have spoken to him calmly rather than film, but no. Honestly, this has made me feel so uncomfortable. It's not about when a parent loses their rag, because 99% do, it's about her knowingly stood there, practically encouraging his behaviour, and then switching her behaviour. It's horrid, truly.
I hope someone’s saved it in case she deletes it! Pretty please!

Reactions: 2
I’m NO parenting expert, my discipline is pretty tit and my mum voice is basically the same as my normal voice but WTF was that. Why was she laughing and saying ‘what are you going to do’ and then completely switch to ‘RIGHT I SAID NO MORE..’ poor little boy must be so confused. And he’s so little. Mines 4 and I don’t talk to him like that 😳

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Give this poor woman a break, she's clearly confused; everybody else knows you start with a Tamagotchi and work your way up to a full-blown child, not the other way round

edit: also the fish are absolutely dead and the tamagotchi is a smokescreen, it'll be a pet rock when she kills that off.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
You just know she snatched that bag of treats out of Ronnie’s hand once she had cut filming. The way it stopped so abruptly shows it must have got worse. Poor Ronnie he really thought it was a game and then she switched on him.
Exactly what I thought, cuts off so quickly god knows what she said to him. I’m all for discipline and a stern voice but not with a bleeping barely 18 month year old. He doesn’t understand! He’s laughing and thinking it’s a game. It’s okay for you to give your henryisitadogisitamanchild treats but not your son? She’s bleeping bonkers!

Reactions: 13
Oh she’s a snide little c**t isn’t she. Was that tamagotchi post a money maker? I know there wasn’t a swipe up but one of her sheep who was only this morning posting about doing a no spend November has bought four tamagotchis because mrs hinch made her do it. What’s wrong with these people. Get a life huneyyzzz

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She put all his toys away at what, 5pm? Then a couple of hours later he’s up to ‘mischief’, playing in a cupboard you are always letting him play in, where you let him get dog treats out of all the time - she’s shown him going there to get them.

He’s 16 months, you don’t shout at a child like that when you have been encouraging him by laughing! You can say ok no, come here or ok that’s enough. having a firm mum voice is fine when they are running towards a busy road, won’t hold your hand or about to put a fork in a plug socket. This situation was her being a cow

Reactions: 21
She’s so bleeping lazy. She’s 30 years of age and it’s Embarrassing to watch how bad of a cook she is.

She never has anything fresh either. Always garlic purée or out of a packet. Why would you use that wooden spoon to coat your chicken? Looked so bland. Where is the seasoing? Over cooked veg too. 🤢 my husband would not eat that

Reactions: 7
The way she drops the chicken into the bowl from the spoon like it’s horrible then proves everyone wrong by using her fingers to drop it into the pan. She definitely doesn’t like raw chicken. So funny 😂
Those are the chicken mini fillets that have a massive tendon running through the middle too and they’re like rubber 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Did one of her Hinchers actually say she was the David Attenborough of cooking....WTF.

You cannot compare Soph to David, he is an absolute legend whereas Soph....Well a complete waste of a skin that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.