Mrs Hinch #265 Lockdown is back, Soph’s a trout, bring on the BBQs & sneaky trips out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how she was called out for using frozen low quality chicken, so now she's using fresh chicken breast 😂😂 actually cracks me up how blatant she is. But she hadn't read here since 2019 has she guyzzzz?

If I'd never have discovered tattle I'd never have known what a snide witch she is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
1. She thinks she is being a good, involved mom. Awful. We aren’t the only ones getting mixed signals, guyzzz. Poor Ronnie.

2. Tamagotchi and throwbacks? Arrested development? Something is not ok there 🥴

3. “Her” Minky. Right. As if she never asked CleanQueen where she got that sponge 🙄 (I’ve said it before but she never gives credit unless it benefits her. She only alluded to asking “another cleaning account” in her first MEmoir because she was pulled up on it here. Still didn’t give her a shout out. )
View attachment 297445View attachment 297447View attachment 297446
I Follow her but she’s proper up Hinch’s arse!!

Reactions: 1
FFS is she trying to be Joe wicks now talking us through her cooking!!!! Shame Ronnie doesn’t her her decent looking food he just gets the shite

Reactions: 9
With everything that’s going on in the world, she’s going on about buying.... a bleeping tamagotchi :censored: jesus duck everyday she outdoes herself. Absolute out of touch, ton deaf weirdo haha

Reactions: 12
Can’t believe her tone. Allowed the poor baby to get as far as opening the cupboard, the dog approaching, getting the treats - all hilarious and giddy then shouts at him. Stupid woman. Also just found this.... fitting for the woman in general

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Was just thinking this. I watched her story and then looked at my living room which has toys everywhere - neatly pushed to one side for the morning 😂
angone else think it’s weird she’s not mentioned the fish. Are they dead Already
Exactly! My house looks like a student flat after freshers week today, granted mine are older. But with 2 dogs, 3 kids and my 40th birthday at the weekend - despite social distancing and a few friends in the garden at the weekend, not back to work tomorrow.....

We do housework when we need to, when it’s required, not from a list!! It’s our homes

Reactions: 6
Eh? Thought Polly the trolley was Soph’s early Christmas present to herself?

The woman has the attention span of a gnat, it’s one thing after the other with her!
Poor Polly. Consigned to the garage and forgotten about. Come on, Soph! We know you read here! Show us Polly! #atrolleyisforlifenotjustforChristmas #savePolly #prayforPolly

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She always shows pre made mash in her shopping. I’ll be honest, I use it but yanno I work full time and not at home fancying around all day...
I use...wait for it...FROZEN mash!!! BUT I have 2 kids and me and my husband both work full time so I'm allowed 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Her shouting at poor Ronnie actually made me feel really sad for him, he's a baby and is only having fun, he doesn't understand. His little giggle was so cute too! There was absolutely no need to shout at him that way, that's a voice you would use to older children who won't do their homework or whatever, not an actual baby! This has really upset me actually wondering about how she really treats him and how she talks to him once the camera isn't rolling.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
God that voiceover 😬
Her audio has been so polished lately, and her voice 10000 X more annoying. Something I never thought possible. Yuck.

I’m absolutely furious at her previous video - what kind of mother watches their child do something they shouldn’t, only to berate him for it?! Soph, just so you know, the responsible way to manage this is a) keep the bloody dog treats out of the way b) tell him calmly ‘thank you Ronnie, but Henry’s had his treats for today, maybe you could give him one tomorrow’.
I feel so sorry for Ronnie, the poor thing either gets spoken to in an unintelligible babble or gets shouted at. How is his language supposed to develop? (I don’t think I’ve ever heard him say a proper word?!) Also, when his sole activity day in day out, is running up the hallway after the dog - he’s never going to develop the cognitive functions that he should be at this age. My little boy is just six weeks older than Ronnie and it breaks my heart to see what Ronnie is missing out on. Kids are sponges, they take on what we put into them. I seriously think that she needs to get some guidance on what she should be doing with Ronnie at this age.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Jaymeee was deffo there, Ronnie was glancing between two people. Did you notice when Ronnie went over to the cupboard he wagged his own finger in like a ‘no no’ manner? So he must be told he isn’t allowed in there but yet she encouraged him then told him off. twit.

Reactions: 18
Why is she screaming at her child when she clearly directed him to do it from behind the camera??

Idiot!!!!

Reactions: 24
I can’t work out if the voice over was a pre record and she just made it out to be tonight! She is also desperately looking for content doing a swipe up on her story to her Halloween grid post 🙄🤣😂

Reactions: 5
What’s for breakfast

spinach and mushroom waffle

what’s for lunch
Spinach waffle with sweet potato and egg

whats for dinner
unknown herbs, soggy chicken, mushrooms And of course spinach

I can’t work out if the voice over was a pre record and she just made it out to be tonight! She is also desperately looking for content doing a swipe up on her story to her Halloween grid post 🙄🤣😂
She was saying the other night

what do you wantto see more of..

nothing. Go away for a long weekend and just don’t come back xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.