Mrs Hinch #261 late night blow dry for the nest, hoping for a different blow is mr vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I have to agree with everyone. They wanted us to bear witness and connection to baby #3. Taking “we are all in it together” and “I’ll take you with me” to a whole new level for the sheep 🤑🤢 they are sick.
I wouldn't generally mention her reproductive habits,but this is sooooo blatant.You are so right-seems there's no level they wouldn't stoop to.Digusting people.
She's obviously having some training in how to speak to her audience-ain't working sophie girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
🎉🎉🎉🎂🎂 🎈🎈
Happy 1st Tattle birthday to meeeeee!
🎂🎂🎉🎉🎉🎈🎈

Exactly 1 year ago today I joined this wonderful forum after thinking something was off with Hinch when she posted about paying for someone's shopping in the supermarket as the lady was short of money.
Something didn't add up so I Googled to see if I could find any thing on the old 'net.
Turned up nothing. Zilch.
Apart from Tattle. 😜
And the rest is history as they say!!!!
My eyes have well and truly been bleeping opened over the last year of reading on here! She's such a devious, narcissistic, self centered snake who manipulates her blind shoppers. 😏
So glad I found you horrible lot. We are all strangers and appear anonymous but I've feel I've formed some great friendships on here and the banter we have is unreal. And of course we support each other when we are down, having a tit day or just open up about our struggles.

I thank each and every one of you for being so amazing! We truly are the best, friendliest group of trolls anyone could ever meet. ❤❤❤❤

duck you Grinch! 🖕🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 66
What she has spent on silly make up I spent yesterday on my monthly food shop for me and my son. Stupid witch!!

Reactions: 26
Happy 50th Vest Mans Jamie have a great Day hope the Mrs bought you a tractor mate 👍 ATV!!! Enjoy your variety pack of choc guess she wasn’t gifted a decent hamper of chocolate for your birrfday but there’s always Christmas she’s working on 👍

Seriously though we do rip it out of him but in some photos he does look a bit sad and drained of life having to be a full time dad and carer for his nutter of a wife and a camera witch boy I hope she topped up his Willy hill account at least so when he’s having his hour long tit in the bathroom and she’s scratching at the door copying tik toks singing at him he can play on thebookies app.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
£100 on makeup but she doesn't know what she's doing. I'd estimate that based on the stuff she's shown us, she's got over a grands worth of makeup.

Reactions: 23
So sbes got an eyeshadow palette... is she putting any on or just showing us shes got £50 odd quid to burn on something she doesnt know how to use?
Wsiting for the "no social media for the rest of the day / week, phone in drawer" dribble. To spend some quality time with their besties jo and ss.

Can I ask ... whos "freda" & "polly"? People have mentioned in here lol

Reactions: 8
She gave me a fright when she popped up on the stories then, face full of makeup seems very overdone for a meal out anywhere a toddler would be welcome.
Unless they’re going to The Savoy and are going to slip Ronald a roofie to keep him quiet.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
As if they would take Ron out for a meal and on vest life’s birthday after the break down a few weeks ago about a meal out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why does she insist on pretending that she can’t do make up? She can quite clearly contour and apply it like a pro. It doesn’t make you more relatable, it makes you look like a tool.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
🎉🎉🎉🎂🎂 🎈🎈
🎂🎂🎉🎉🎉🎈🎈

Exactly 1 year ago today I joined this wonderful forum after thinking something was off with Hinch when she posted about paying for someone's shopping in the supermarket as the lady was short of money.
Something didn't add up so I Googled to see if I could find any thing on the old 'net.
Apart from Tattle. 😜
My eyes have well and truly been bleeping opened over the last year of reading on here! She's such a devious, narcissistic, self centered snake who manipulates her blind shoppers. 😏
So glad I found you horrible lot. We are all strangers and appear anonymous but I've feel I've formed some great friendships on here and the banter we have is unreal. And of course we support each other when we are down, having a tit day or just open up about our struggles.

I thank each and every one of you for being so amazing! We truly are the best, friendliest group of trolls anyone could ever meet. ❤❤❤❤
I'd love a game of 'who's it?' If we were able to share photos.Obvs Shady and a few others would have to be in drag to make it fair?🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
🎉🎉🎉🎂🎂 🎈🎈
🎂🎂🎉🎉🎉🎈🎈

Apart from Tattle. 😜

duck you Grinch! 🖕🖕
What actually happened with that shopping she paid for? Was it actually a comment on a news article? Or someone on here. Or just made up?

Reactions: 1
Am I the only person that can see a line where is real brows are supposed to be or is it just me?!

Also, is that the only top she owns?!

Reactions: 24
So sbes got an eyeshadow palette... is she putting any on or just showing us shes got £50 odd quid to burn on something she doesnt know how to use?
Wsiting for the "no social media for the rest of the day / week, phone in drawer" dribble. To spend some quality time with their besties jo and ss.

Freda is Ma Barker and Polly is the cleaning trolley she bought to amuse herself which has been abandoned in the garage.

Reactions: 8
🎉🎉🎉🎂🎂 🎈🎈
🎂🎂🎉🎉🎉🎈🎈

Apart from Tattle. 😜

duck you Grinch! 🖕🖕
That's what made me come here too!! We must be Tattle Twins! 👯

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Freda also known as Freda of the high plains or mad barker is the controlling mother
Polly is the industrial cleaning trolley, put together in the kitchen taken to the garage and never seen again
Hope that helps

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.