Mrs Hinch #261 late night blow dry for the nest, hoping for a different blow is mr vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s a thought. Why not go out for a nice family day that makes memories for you all instead of subjecting the toddler to being sat around a table being hissed at to stay quiet. There are tonnes of country parks, national trusts, etc that they could go to. I can’t believe that my partner and I are the only parents who like to spend their birthday with their kids doing some fun and special (special can mean free!!) that we look back on??
Eg my birthday we always go on the same walk to the same place. It’s paid entry so that makes it a special treat lol. We take a picnic or we eat in the cafe. My partners birthday is near Xmas so we take our kids to see father Xmas on his birthday and go see some Xmas lights. Are we weird for doing this?!! She’s making me doubt myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I'm wondering if she's found out about Whitney 🤔. She hasn't been name dropping her every few stories like she had been, hoping for free concert tickets.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m guessing that they’ll be stories later that she couldn’t eat anything because Ronnie played up.

Reactions: 14
I buy some very expensive make up. But I work for it, I get a lot at 50% off cos of work and I enjoy it. It’s my profession and my hobby. Do I show it all off on insta? No.
I have microbladed eyebrows but they are all worn out now and need redoing and they are on my natural brow line. I have my own wrinkles, eyelashes, lips etc. I am in my forties and a size 18. I am not orange and I don’t use filters. I absolutely hate this insta trend for all these girls looking exactly the same with surprised eyebrows, fish lips and skinny noses.
what happened to being unique? One minute they are covering freckles in layers of Estée Lauder double wear and Charlotte tilbury airbrush flawless and the next week they are buying freckles that come on a sheet like the labels Ss sister makes. I can’t keep up

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
She must be treating him this morning again, rons worked the gate out and gone downstairs to give jabba the mutt his pound of processed chicken before headbutting him and giving him a good slap
This has me howling at my desk! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Poor ronalonadingdong being taken out for a meal in a restaurant that probably has nothing much for kids and sophs gonna be screeching at him to pleasseeee behave for daddas birfday darlinnnnnn...mummaz.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I have a little bit of sick in my mouth from enduring the bathroom montage. Just yuk.

Firstly, you do not have to live your whole life on Insta, some things are meant to be private. This is one of them. Otherwise it’s completely superficial as your other half is just doing it to show off. It’s toe curlingly cringeful.

Secondly, her bath would make me feel so claustrophobic. The shower screen, the weird wooden shelf over it, the hanging plant. I’d feel I was entering a watery grave. Her house is starting to resemble those people’s stuffed rooms you see on extreme hoarding shows.
Exactly my thoughts. If you have to literally show the world extremely private things like that it’s obviously all for the gram, any remotely romantic gesture has become a total show off. Imagine living that sort of a life where every bit of affection is broadcast for likes, then you never know if it real or staged. It’s proof that if you need to talk about it, you just are not getting it and to make it sound like a dirty old man too just added to the cringe, I think he was trying to talk in a seductive sexy voice but it just came across pervy, I bet he was the office perv and Hinch was flattered 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s such a billy bullshitter ‘I don’t think we will be eating out for a while’ fast forward a week oh we are going out for lunch!!!! I hope Ron plays holy hell

Reactions: 23
How much nicer it would have looked with a blow dry on her shorter hair she had a few months ago. Not those 2 metre extentions she has in permanently.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Surely she can just explain to Ronnie that he needs to behave and he’ll do it, oh no, sorry that’s just Henry that works on 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ronnie’s either going to be an angel baby or the devil himself and she will lap it up on Instagram whatever he is, poor kid can’t cut a break 🙃

Reactions: 7
I buy some very expensive make up. But I work for it, I get a lot at 50% off cos of work and I enjoy it. It’s my profession and my hobby. Do I show it all off on insta? No.
I have microbladed eyebrows but they are all worn out now and need redoing and they are on my natural brow line. I have my own wrinkles, eyelashes, lips etc. I am in my forties and a size 18. I am not orange and I don’t use filters. I absolutely hate this insta trend for all these girls looking exactly the same with surprised eyebrows, fish lips and skinny noses.
what happened to being unique? One minute they are covering freckles in layers of Estée Lauder double wear and Charlotte tilbury airbrush flawless and the next week they are buying freckles that come on a sheet like the labels Ss sister makes. I can’t keep up
This is why I was dreading my daughter starting nursery. I thought I would be the odd one out amongst all the other parents with the designer make up, designer bags, spray tans, fake nails ect. Turns out I didn’t have to worry about any of that but I still feel the odd one out as I’m practically ghostly white.

Reactions: 10
Sorry I’m behind on the thread but I was talking about this to my colleague and we are both older than Zoph, we both agreed for such a young couple they must not have sex very often if this is the tit they are boasting about 🤣 most couple their ages are having sex daily ffs it’s hardly insta worthy

Reactions: 18
Surely she didn’t pay for her hair to be done last night? What has she even supposed to have had done?! 😂 she’s just said she needs to do her hair before going out...you’re not wrong Soph 😂 and when is she gonna give up the whole clueless about makeup act....drawers and drawers packed full of the stuff but doesn’t know what she’s doing with it 😂😂😂 okaaaayyyy

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.