Mrs Hinch #260 Sing a song of Hinchy, a pocket full of lies. £24,000 baked in a pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never commented on here before but I have actually just had a cry in the kitchen. So Soph has just started to panic about Xmas. She has MILLIONS of pounds. I do not have a pot to piss in. My other halfs job is at risk, my car has failed it’s mot, I can barely afford childcare that allows me to work my self imployed job and have no clue how I’m suppose to afford Xmas. I have been panicking about Xmas since March. How can someone be so detached from her followers. What a kick the vagina it is to hear this kind of bullshit.
Big love to you. I know there's nothing I/we on Tattle that can do to actually help your situation but my heart goes out to people in this situation (covid or otherwise.) and we all provide virtual support for one another on here. I'm in a similar position myself so I know the feeling. Christmas is just a huge pressure that we don't need this year and I'm determined to not let societal pressure or adverts and shops put pressure on me!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Back on pages 6/7 someone posted about Henry & a dummy (not hinch, an actual dummy) so I had a nosey and..... I guess his dignity doesn’t matter anymore seeing as Iv seen that poor dogs dick more than Iv seen my own fellas ?🤷🏽‍♀️
Omg that has just reminded me of something , I don't really leave the house much because of my anxiety but a few weeks ago my children wanted me to stay overnight in a hotel as I've never been to one before ( 45 years old ) .I cried as I didnt want to go but so glad I did in the end I had the best time ever , but seeing this picture it just reminded of a few pics I took when I had a few too many beers there of a tapestry that was on display at the hotel . At the time I thought the pics I was taking to show you all were hilarious but now looking back I see its jus my childish mind 🤣 Dont know what the bloody hell I was thinking 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s panicking about Christmas with all her money and freebies while other people are panicking about if they’ll be able to feed their kids

• Angry
Reactions: 31
I’m so angry!!!! What the f****k does she have to be panicking about for Christmas!!!!!! She has unlimited funds! What the hell is there to panic about. She will have her lovely table all set up at Christmas with all her family round. With no worries about how much they’ve spent or how much they now owe because they’ve just wanted to give their family a good Christmas! I am so so so angry! she is disgusting!

• Angry
Reactions: 35
You need to lay off the plastic surgery Hinch, hun!

Also, she's saying that she's panicking cos she's not bought an Xmas present or a label yet, when a lot of her followers will have woken up unsure how they're gonna feed their kids this week 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Expose them on twitter or Facebook. That usually generates a more detailed response to questions raised. From experience a lot of companies hate being outed publicly on those forums.
Pampers responses are really annoying me. Are the social media team really that thick that they think its okay that they had their heads squished together in September? Are they living under a rock???
m o

• Heart
Reactions: 13
You need to lay off the plastic surgery Hinch, hun!

Also, she's saying that she's panicking cos she's not bought an Xmas present or a label yet, when a lot of her followers will have woken up unsure how they're gonna feed their kids this week 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
The amount she is out shopping and buying tit online for herself and the gram it just shows what a selfish witch she is if she hasn’t got any gifts yet. She has the money, she just doesn’t want to spend it. She is just a horrible horrible person. If she were my friend I would have phased her out a long time ago

Reactions: 30
Okay I’m all for a hoop earring when the time and place suits, but does anyone actually sit around at home wearing them? Surely not?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
A few years ago a childhood friend took her own life because of the stress of Christmas & was only in her twenties 😔
Hinch just F off with your fake anxiety & spare us the bs

• Sad
Reactions: 39
She’s panicking about Christmas with all her money and freebies while other people are panicking about if they’ll be able to feed their kids
I was just about to say what is there to panic about when she can just shop as and when!
She really needs to stop being so bloody thoughtless!
There are people worrying about paying their rent and mortgage this month!!!! People going to food banks to get kids lunches this week!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I’m very very Winslet to the party but omg. I’m just catching up on this morning’s stories....Ronnie’s hand was physically in the dog’s mouth!!! Is she insane????

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.