Mrs Hinch #260 Sing a song of Hinchy, a pocket full of lies. £24,000 baked in a pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The peppers look edible compared to her normal tit but what was the point as gas cut up in bits for Ron anyways,I'd make for my lo as she's 9 but not a 1 year old as just goes to mush anyways

Reactions: 9
Stick to the facts we know and have evidence of:

1. Rex and Ron have developed into proper toddlers since March. There is a noticeable difference - just look at their hair! I don’t think Ron was walking either then was he?
2. Both Hinch and SS (or one of them) time stamped the advert being filmed on 29.09
3. The social distancing rules have been in place since March.
4. Hinch was wearing the same top, nail design and hair bow fit the advert and also for the one finger gesture which suggests it was the same day. Great mum role model for Pampers by the way!
5. Was there anything in their posts that has recently been bought, that was shown in the posts ie furniture, crafts etc?? How about that company that gifted the superhero outfits? Did the owner of that company not say they were recently gifted?

anyone else please feel free to add 🤣 x
Hinch's notebook showed the superhero party as a recent thing, not back in March. Do her fingernails show at all? Those were changed Sept 20.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
As much as I don't want any fish to be harmed ( but let's face it whatever she buys will be condemned to certain death in that tank!) I just want Henry to get pissed off with it all and knock it all clean off the drawers, spilling water and aquatic paraphernalia all over the #gifted carpets and Ronnie running around with dead fish! 😂
The reason the tank is in the dog's room is so it doesn't spoil her living room and dining room aesthetic. Ronnie wouldn't really be able to see it in the kitchen and quite sensibly it's not in his room. I fail to see how Ronnie can possibly enjoy the fish tank in a room he spends virtually no time whatsoever in!
Of all the ridiculous things she buys this has got to be up there with the best of them! What a tit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Why has she put happy Halloween week? Or something along those lines! I always thought Halloween was just on the 31st?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wtf!!! This photo is terrifying. Something is going to happen to that poor child. Genuinely worried about him. Someone official needs to have a bleeping word with her.

Tropical fish.....here we go. This will be interesting. I keep and breed tropical fish. She's gona really piss me off isn't she. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 63
I haven’t got any screenshots, but yes I do remember superhero in her list book. Was it to remind her to film it or to post it to her stories?

Reactions: 8
3480B48C-713E-4A64-B8E3-7FD9692F69DC.png
This has really grated me and I had to message I’m the kind to leave things go but I’m actually raging that they can get away with this 😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Does she even know that fresh garlic exists? Whenever she says "garlic" it's only ever powder, not even the lazy stuff that's pre chopped.
she doesn't and she also doesn't know about 'real' chicken. She does sweet duck all for cooking except use the lazy version of ingredients. It's as if she was afraid to get her hands dirty with anything more than frying mushrooms and a bit of pepper in the pan. Honestly cooking isn't a rocket science but she makes it look like you need a Harvard degree to make a decent chicken pie.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Who can be arsed with all that, it’s a bleeping pepper, Ronnie doesn’t give a duck that it’s got eyes nose and mouth.
Stuffed tomatoes/peppers were a delicacy from food classes in our first year at secondsry school so 11/12 years old. Dont think Ive made that in the 20 years since 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The way she is carrying on with the Ron and Hen bullshit I’m surprised she hasn’t bought a piranha tank for little Ronalongadingdong to swim in. Stupid witch

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I keep thinking about the “chicken pie”.
aaaaaaages ago I remember reading a long thread on the MHMMDI FB page.
Huns we’re talking about how they prepare/cut raw chicken. They were BATSHIT crazy about it; refusing to touch it, only buying pre cut pieces etc.
I understand someone wanting to wear gloves, but there were VERY extreme views!!
I wonder if Zoph has issues around touching raw meat which is why she uses that fecking sure excuse for chicken?
I’m so troubled by the state of that chicken pie thing..... I can’t unsee it now and it makes me feel ill :sick:

Reactions: 10
Im sure she'll have learnt from her mistakes with King Henry the Ate 🤣 mummaz handsnomes skinny fishzz luvz jumping in puddlezz

fish-meme-of-someone-walking-their-fish-in-a-puddle_v2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Wax melts are toxic to fish and Henry’s room is possibly the only room in the house where she doesn’t have them continually burning so at least that’s something. Still don’t understand why you would bother getting a tank at all though if you’re just going to put it in a room that no one spends time in.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Wtf!!! This photo is terrifying. Something is going to happen to that poor child. Genuinely worried about him. Someone official needs to have a bleeping word with her.

Tropical fish.....here we go. This will be interesting. I keep and breed tropical fish. She's gona really piss me off isn't she. 🙄🙄🙄🙄
The way this pic is as well it doesn’t look like that dog has taken the ball voluntarily. It looks like the kid has rammed it in his mouth 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Does she even know that fresh garlic exists? Whenever she says "garlic" it's only ever powder, not even the lazy stuff that's pre chopped.
It majorly puts me off all her food style so much is out of a packet or a jar which is fine in itself - loads of people eat similar, but why is she doing some self styled insta Earth mother guru type content about it

Like what is this content people are watching? What is the point in this? How to make something that looks good on IG in less than 20 mins? How to cook food without ever touching the ingredients? Cooking on a budget? WHAT IS IT?

she can’t say it’s trying new things when she has a standard ingredient list of the exact same 10 things that she just combines in different ways.

it makes me laugh when she suddenly appears with rice or mash thrown in on these stories out of nowhere, with no prep shown but making a big deal over chopping up 2 mushrooms (we get to see it all lovingly chopped up). It’s just absolute IG crud

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.