Mrs Hinch #260 Sing a song of Hinchy, a pocket full of lies. £24,000 baked in a pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came onto the previous thread just before it closed, but echoing what others have already said. That fish tank is cruel. I have a 40 litre one which isn't considered a particularly large tank and have no more than 10 fish in it. 6 of those are tetras which are tiny, a siamese fighter, a clown loach, a platy and a cleaner fish.
The tanks take a lot more looking after than Hinch is ever going to do, testing the water, doing a part water change etc.
I can't see her putting her hand into the tank, taking out the filter and cleaning the fish poo off it.
Another essential visit out for another purchase I see...

Reactions: 20
@mammaof3

Oh gosh so sorry I’ve just done a catch up too! Very behind today I’ll delete mine 🤣🤣
No problem.

Both threads were on at the same time, admin deleted mine, then for some reason now my thread is reinstated.

Sorry for any confusions.

xx

Reactions: 5
this! And also the big letters of the dogs name on the wall? I love my dog dearly but he is a dog! That woman is driving me crazy just now and wonder what the hell this lunch concoction is going to be.
Ronnydoodaa loves the fish ok so why the feck is she putting the tank in the dogs room ????????????
s

Reactions: 15
Cannot wait to see this monstrosity of a lunch....
Intrigued to see whether they will get the dress up outfits out she bought ages ago out at the weekend, can just imagine the pathetic gits sitting on the sofa dressed up playing a game of cluedo whilst Casper plays on the tv in the background, henners has already eaten the fish and rondog is packed off to mad barkers

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Intrigued to see whether they will get the dress up outfits out she bought ages ago out at the weekend, can just imagine the pathetic gits sitting on the sofa dressed up playing a game of cluedo whilst Casper plays on the tv in the background, henners has already eaten the fish and rondog is packed off to mad barkers
I mean that’s probably going to be me this Halloween 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sounds as exciting as their weekends do get!!! Hahahaha! Such a boring pair of twats!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not caught up In last thread so I don’t know if this has been mentioned. Checked her followers and only 30 Megan’s follow her, strange as it was the most popular name of the 90’s and with her having nearly 4 million followers. There are around 100 on this, wonder if she’s had a Megan deleting spree. I could check my Facebook/Insta and there would be about 10 on mine.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Don’t you just wonder where her insta page is going .... not much cleaning done these days it’s all either cooking monstrosities of meals or crafting. Make your mind up Sophie what exactly do you want to be. Except a muppet with no content

Reactions: 38
Well trolls, I emailed pampers and received the same generic copy and paste email as everyone else

"it was filmed prior to restrictions" blah blah

I've just gone back and asked them to confirm it was filmed prior to 23 March - as if it wasn't they shouldn't have been rolling on the floor heads touching
Told them I had reported the ad to ASA and if I don't receive a proper reply I will take it further (now I have no idea what I would do to take it further so help a girl out)

TROLLS UNITE. DON'T LET THIS GO!
Definitely wasn't March, Ronnie was walking when the kids were playing, along with the nail polish colours etc . Hate that they are getting away with it yet again 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 38
For the fish's sake, I think this is the only one that hunch should be considering 😂 Halloween special 👻 🐟

HWL6XjI.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Don’t you just wonder where her insta page is going .... not much cleaning done these days it’s all either cooking monstrosities of meals or crafting. Make your mind up Sophie what exactly do you want to be. Except a muppet with no content
I’m thinking now she is getting the fish she is maybe going for a David Attenborough angle after seeing his book done better than hers.

We also know we have Ronalongadingdong head butting the fish tank videos to look forward to every morning until the fish die of fright!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I’m thinking now she is getting the fish she is maybe going for a David Attenborough angle after seeing his book done better than hers.

We also know we have Ronalongadingdong head butting the fish tank videos to look forward to every morning until the fish die of fright!
So guyzzzz I bought these water sterilising tablets called Milton to clean ma fishhhhhes out wiv cos I really can’t actually clean and now they is all dead ☹ What did I do wrong??? Hope that helps x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Well trolls, I emailed pampers and received the same generic copy and paste email as everyone else

"it was filmed prior to restrictions" blah blah

I've just gone back and asked them to confirm it was filmed prior to 23 March - as if it wasn't they shouldn't have been rolling on the floor heads touching
Told them I had reported the ad to ASA and if I don't receive a proper reply I will take it further (now I have no idea what I would do to take it further so help a girl out)

TROLLS UNITE. DON'T LET THIS GO!
She appeared in Essex Live not so long ago. I think it's a newspaper. Maybe call them to see if they're interested? I've emailed the ASA too but I got a very generic response! I don't know what else to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

I can just imagine her letting him chuck great big handfuls of fish food in there every morning, until it clogs up the filter & they all die of poor water quality. Two man twit playing in the background as the water gets murkier by the day.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.