Mrs Hinch #260 Sing a song of Hinchy, a pocket full of lies. £24,000 baked in a pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What exactly is her account these day’s ? It’s not a cleaning account Anymore.
When she has her next kid will the dog use a normal dog bed ?!

Reactions: 30
I can just imagine her letting him chuck great big handfuls of fish food in there every morning, until it clogs up the filter & they all die of poor water quality. Two man twit playing in the background as the water gets murkier by the day.
Maybe she'll move to a 3 musketeers vibe now that Ron's getting another sibling.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who can be arsed with all that, it’s a bleeping pepper, Ronnie doesn’t give a duck that it’s got eyes nose and mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ok, I’m not gonna li (take note Hinch) I would probably eat those peppers. Could have been improved by not using what is clearly uncle Ben’s microwave rice.
I love a stuffed pepper (not a euphemism)

I can’t believe she has bought teeniest tank for fish, should have spend a reasonable amount for a good sized one and not made a dent in her bank balance. Nothing can ruin the aesthetic of her house though (except mouldy orange peel)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I can't stand peppers but by the usual standard they didn't look too bad. Even with microwave rice. Maybe some sweetcorn would have brightened the mixture up as it all looked a bit glum.

Reactions: 15
I love peppers but I don’t really want to see what she put in the middle. Was it microwave rice and mushrooms? 🤮
If so then no thanks love

Reactions: 6
Oh look it was more mushrooms large chunks of onion a tablespoon of garlic powder, microwave rice and tasteless cheese. Yum

Reactions: 13
If Hinch did have human baby #2 I think they would move into a huge house with a field, so chicken select would still get his own room

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wonder if her fish will be grey????? You know they would have to match the decor 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Or m
Maybe she changed her calendar to 31st Oct (always learning guyzzzzz!!) for some pre-records over the weekend and forgot to change it back and now thinks it’s Halloween! 🕸🕷🦇🧙🏻‍♀️
maybe she thinks the clocks went back a full day instead of an hour. 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well trolls, I emailed pampers and received the same generic copy and paste email as everyone else

"it was filmed prior to restrictions" blah blah

I've just gone back and asked them to confirm it was filmed prior to 23 March - as if it wasn't they shouldn't have been rolling on the floor heads touching
Told them I had reported the ad to ASA and if I don't receive a proper reply I will take it further (now I have no idea what I would do to take it further so help a girl out)

TROLLS UNITE. DON'T LET THIS GO!
Stick to the facts we know and have evidence of:

1. Rex and Ron have developed into proper toddlers since March. There is a noticeable difference - just look at their hair! I don’t think Ron was walking either then was he?
2. Both Hinch and SS (or one of them) time stamped the advert being filmed on 29.09
3. The social distancing rules have been in place since March.
4. Hinch was wearing the same top, nail design and hair bow fit the advert and also for the one finger gesture which suggests it was the same day. Great mum role model for Pampers by the way!
5. Was there anything in their posts that has recently been bought, that was shown in the posts ie furniture, crafts etc?? How about that company that gifted the superhero outfits? Did the owner of that company not say they were recently gifted?

anyone else please feel free to add 🤣 x

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Oh look it was more mushrooms large chunks of onion a tablespoon of garlic powder, microwave rice and tasteless cheese. Yum
Does she even know that fresh garlic exists? Whenever she says "garlic" it's only ever powder, not even the lazy stuff that's pre chopped.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Well trolls, I emailed pampers and received the same generic copy and paste email as everyone else

"it was filmed prior to restrictions" blah blah

I've just gone back and asked them to confirm it was filmed prior to 23 March - as if it wasn't they shouldn't have been rolling on the floor heads touching
Told them I had reported the ad to ASA and if I don't receive a proper reply I will take it further (now I have no idea what I would do to take it further so help a girl out)

TROLLS UNITE. DON'T LET THIS GO!
I have been thinking too, so everyday on This Morning, if the restrictions haven't came in why do Phil and Holly sit apart?? I know Ruth & hubby dont as they are the same bubble, why do claudia and Tess distance on strictly?
Pampers seem to be dancing round.the fact that they didnt distance, are they actually saying they filmed this in March?? Someone message Lucy Mckethingymybobber and ask her when she was approached for the campaign.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I mean the peppers look...fine. Like something you’d get from a canteen. Not worth the fanny on if you ask me.

Speaking of lunch, what does she put in those lunch boxes and lunch bags she buys? Does she whip up a little curry or something for Ronsnomes ? I’ve never seen her make a bloody sandwich. Gizza bingo Soph, make a sarnie for the poor lad.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.