Mrs Hinch #260 Sing a song of Hinchy, a pocket full of lies. £24,000 baked in a pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well Hinch does want to be like the Kardashians. Mmmmm now how did Kim K get so famous? 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If you can tell 3.8 million people on social media that you feel shy, you do not feel shy.

I just needed to point that out.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
oh dear oh dear. She obviously forgot to tell vesty mans to actually put water in the bath that she’s set up with rose petals before lighting the candles that she’s laid out. What a dick. That’s his Willy Hill account password changed for a week

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Frog face jayme makes me want to puke. Trophy wife, too much pissing time on his hands, never see her do nice stuff for him mind you

Reactions: 9
I’m worried about Christmas. I’m not worried about presents as we are a two working parents family and I have saved up all year. I’m worried that because of Covid my extremely elderly mother and father in law won’t be able to come to ours. Father in law has been very unwell and they are both in their mid 80,s. Lord Cubicle is an only child and his parents dote on our kids. I always see my sister and her family on Boxing Day but I work and retail and sister and brother in law are both nurses so we’ll prob all be working.
my best friend lives in France and we haven’t seen her or husband since feb, when she came over for her grand daughters birth, who she also hasn’t seen since feb as can’t travel here. We were meant to be visiting my elderly dad this week but restrictions mean we can’t.
Similar to you, I’m worried that my parents won’t be able to come round, my mums cancer came back last year so they’ve shielded for most of the year & only really leave the house to go to the hospital. They came round for my youngests birthday in the Summer but I made sure we near enough isolated beforehand to drastically reduce the risk.
Christmas Eve is the 2nd anniversary of my MIL’s death, she had a massive heart attack whilst she was at our house, so we try to make the most of special family times & not sure that this will be able to happen this year.
Zoph needs to speak to her mate Mario as he’s got his Xmas shopping all done & dusted, maybe he can give her some top tips 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What’s the betting that Grinch set the candles up like that and then two minutes before getting home she told Vestlife to light them? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Shes either told him to do that or done it herself.
Let's be fair, we all go for a blow dry ON A TUESDAY EVENING to go home with a pizza to walk straight to the upstairs bathroom, phone in hand ready.

Remember the other day with her "tanning sack" and Jamie said "shall I get my sack out too?"

I wonder if they do actually do it.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I ain't no prude, but I'd be mortified if 3mil people knew I was giving my bugeyed husband a blowie right now 🙈🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
So I've just really come one to say/ask 2 things... First of all, how does she stay so slim?? The pastry she eats daily must cover her fat and calorie daily allowance alone... I don't eat half of the bad stuff she does and I'm the best part of 20 stone !!! My second is, what is she trying to be? Like who is she aiming her content at? She is meant ro be all about cleaning and possibly some house bits . But she has kids cooking, gardening, crafting and parenting.... if I'm honest I don't mind any of them parts, but it isn't clear on who her audience is!!! I don't like writing hate about anyone, but im genuinely curious about her size and what content she has!

Reactions: 17
Oh i am cringing.
Kris kardashian filming this for her tocget her breakthrough into being a true kardashian.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.