Mrs Hinch #260 Sing a song of Hinchy, a pocket full of lies. £24,000 baked in a pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jamie honestly makes my vagina shrivel up. I thought the late night blow dry was weird even by her standards but now we see why she got her hair done... urgh okay.
The sex can't be up to much. If I was planning an eventful night of shagging I wouldn't be getting my hair done beforehand because it would be messed up again pretty quickly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Jamie honestly makes my vagina shrivel up. I thought the late night blow dry was weird even by her standards but now we see why she got her hair done... urgh okay.
for
Imagine sex being such a rare occurance that you get your hair done for it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The sex can't be up to much. If I was planning an eventful night of shagging I wouldn't be getting my hair done beforehand because it would be messed up again pretty quickly 😂
Urgh, Fred Vest grunting and gurning over you, no wonder she fucked off out to the hairdresser!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Is this because I posted that I feel sick about your sex life part of the book Soph? It’s not that deep hun. Please be careful because I imagine jizz is a total nightmare to get out of crushed velvet. ATV.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Sex, hair done, photo shoot - wonder if there will be a pregnancy announcement for his birthday tomorrow?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine your other half having to hint at you having a bath before having a bit. Never mind broadcasting it all over insta. The shame!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I dunno why but this always makes me lol, I wonder if it was an involuntary slap of her hand? It was so quick! Or maybe it was Inch slapping her, behave ya daft bint!!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They honestly believe they are comedy gold aswel dont they😂😂😂😂 bleeping melts the pair of them

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The shagging must be slack in their gaff if this is the song and dance they make about it 🤣 their still probs sat on opposite couches ignoring each other 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Thread Suggestion
Have you lost your job and can’t feed your son? Write a list it’ll make it all better hun

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That is bleeping vile 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 my vag has dried and shrivelled up so far into my body it’s going to come out of my mouth looking like one of her eggy fart pastry concoctions.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Tattle responding to Fred and Sophie Rose Vests stories.
Mad Barker is Lois! Just standing at the door not quite getting what the sickness is about, whilst holding an Aunt Bessie's special in a pot

They honestly believe they are comedy gold aswel dont they😂😂😂😂 bleeping melts the pair of them
What awkward is..... Were all rolling about laughing after watching them. Genuis I'd say 😂🤣🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's been a while guuuyyyyseseseses.
I left grinchys stories well alone for the past month. I needed the break from her and social media - it has all been doing my box in. Her book release pushed me over the edge.
I picked a grand time to peek at her stories again (not that feck all has actually changed in a month!!). Horrified by what I watched and heard. Want to claw my eyes and ears out and burn my brain. Did not need any of that info this evening.
Also, heres a question. Why does a hairdresser need to go out for a professional blow dry? Just curious. Can't she do it herself any more is that just for mere commoners now?
But hey all you tattle bastards. I missed how much this site makes me laugh. The last few pages of this thread are comedy gold. Bravo!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.