Mrs Hinch #260 Sing a song of Hinchy, a pocket full of lies. £24,000 baked in a pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m soo behind and usually like to catch up before commenting because I know it’s usually covered. But Ronnies little face when Henry’s mouth was round his hand. He shook it and it clearly didn’t feel great but he just looked at her as if to say “am I a good boy, did I do it right”😭as if he will do anything just to please her. Imagine that being your routine every morning, it’s breaking my heart
Why do i feel like when that happened he got a telling off and not Henry. I could just picture her going you hurt my handsomes did his hand hurt your poor teeth handsomes. Naughty ron ron, Henry is sad now as you hurt him, say your sorry and give him a hug

Reactions: 11
And she’s pleased cause she’s got to run the bath herself no comments on the fact she’s just spent the evening getting a blow dry?!?

Reactions: 11
Ok never mind, she’s added she guesses she should do that bit lol... I was a bit quick of the mark but still... I’d be raging if my boyfriend that and then I’d to fill my own bath... 😂 my boyfriend actually has done this for me before, but he loves baths and ended up walking in on him in the bath where he was sat watching football on the iPad with a beer... I absolutely roared at him with laughter... the big shite, guess the thought counts. 😂 Bet she’s raging he’s lit all her candles lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but there’s no water in the bath... the petals look to be on the bottom of the bath lol not floating at the top like you’d expect... am I right or am I right cause I think I’m right :ROFLMAO:
I though it was a patterned bath mat or something with fish on for Ron 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Him lighting the candles like that to me is basically hinting ..
“Run yourself a bath and wash you smelly cow”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
No doubt will be an equally vomit inducing post of the barmy army sending #couplegoals

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I have had no time to read through this thread and it’s likely there will be another one tomorrow with 30+ pages so I’ll wait for that & read the intro BUT I’ve just come on to say, she actually reminds me of a skinny Gemma Collins😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Seems convenient that the ONE night she goes out alone,the inch makes a romantic gesture.
A bit of content maybe🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It’s so obvious Inch never gets any action with all the sleazy stuff he writes. Get a life you pathetic chav.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She has ‘weird woodwork’ or whatever?? My arse. She lives in a bog standard housing estate. You telling me anyone that lives in a Taylor Wimpey can’t find a stair gate even though the vast majority that live in them will be families?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.