Mrs Hinch #260 Sing a song of Hinchy, a pocket full of lies. £24,000 baked in a pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm upset my thread title was stolen and slightly changed, I posted it in the last thread. But I can't be sensitive here guys tatlle business anything goes!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Oh dear. The countdown of the spots the dog has is very VERY aggressive isn’t it? I think we’ve pissed someone off guyshhhh.

Well, someone has to care for the safety of your kid Soph, even though you don’t seem to give a tit.

Hope we get a neck claw later 🤞🏻🤞🏻
The ole claw and slap never gets old 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
😭😭 I think my ears are bleeding and my eyes!!!! That has officially made me want to puke!!! And yes its him and his voice but also I would feel the same even if it wasnt him or her, stuff like that does not need shared ever!!!! Shes had a blow dry, hes looking a blow 🤢 Jaymeeee you come across like a dirty old man who never gets any action, not the man with the young blonde wife. Beggy dirty beggar.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
She’ll be parading around in her eBayer suspenders right about now tickling his vest.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
hello guys new to commenting, believe me i’m not sticking up for ss or hinch but i’m pretty sure if it was filmed early sept then they didn’t technically break any rules as i’m sure you were allowed atleast up to 6 people in and outside your home and i think pampers actually mean before the new lockdown restrictions not the ones from back in march please correct me if im wrong though xx i do think its a joke though, i think we should all be sacrificing seeing people as tit as it, i’ve recently tested positive and my dads currently in ICU so it absolutely infuriates me seeing people continue to not listen and carry on as normal

• Angry
Reactions: 3
No just NO!!! We do not want to know that they're having sex tonight 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 I mean why are they telling 3 million followers (OK some are bots) They are seriously scraping the barrel for content. As for Jamies voice 🤮🤮🤮What a sleazy creep

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Jamie honestly makes my vagina shrivel up. I thought the late night blow dry was weird even by her standards but now we see why she got her hair done... urgh okay.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
cringing at the birthday sex song.does she forget she has young followers too? like we all need an image in our head of her and Jamie romping on the bed with Henry staring in at the doorway 😂

all I can say is.... she’s like jay from in betweeners 😂😂 those who brag are not normally getting.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Curled up orange peel , vesty wants a feel , Soph feels shy , so went for a late night blow dry !!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine your husband letting you know he expects a shag when you get home by showing off the candlelight bath he’s run for you to his 600k followers on Instagram. Cringey & weird! Onslow has always given me the creeps, I get sinister vibes from him!

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.