Mrs Hinch #260 Sing a song of Hinchy, a pocket full of lies. £24,000 baked in a pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With this year being all over the place, how on earth is her main concern Christmas presents?? I get doing it for kids. But us actual adults, we’ve got other problems right now. Couldn’t care less about countless socks and smelly sets, the worlds bloody falling apart 😂

Reactions: 19
Moss to the party but that X max rant, omg what the hell deluded spoilt princess planet is she from? She is anxious because she hasn’t bought presents 2 months before Christmas??? Does she know there is a global pandemic going on and people lost their lives, their jobs, everyone is struggling and Spoilt head Sophie Rose Princess of Maldonia is anxious because she hasn’t bought Christmas presents yet? Go ahead love, pop a diazepam and off you duck with your first world problems, Zophlora. Oh excuse me, Astonhinch.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Thank you all good, it’s a massive infection from a burst cyst.......they’re surprised I didn’t have sepsis I’ve felt fine but this lump in my breast and achy heavy feeling. Thank you all for tattle love 💕 xx
Great news, not the infection bit obviously but soooo glad it’s nothing worse. Are you having some chocolate orange fudge to celebrate 🎉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Not sure if I'm totally Perry to the party, but after watching those stories then she damn well has been reading here, or at least has been researching, because she cut that first video as soon as Henry yawned, which is a massive dog signal for calming and she knows it!
Dogs don't always yawn because they're tired, they yawn to calm themselves down or through stress. Same goes for them shaking, they don't have to be wet, if you see a dog shake in certain situations then its to calm themselves and literally shake stress off.

Oh, and this is how a dog should take treats. This is a dog that many consider vicious, but thats not the case. This is also a rescue who has been through the mill and had absolutely no boundaries and obedience when we got her.
It took me 10mins to teach a dog who could crush my hand in a heartbeat to be gentle, and it was done with no shouting and through being kind to her.
I'm feeding her a piece of pizza crust that is no bigger than 1cm.
She has never had my hand in her mouth like that poor baby this morning, and thats not because her bite would be catastrophic, but because dogs have teeth and need to be taught to be gentle. I can even hold the pizza crust in my lips, and she takes it so gently with hers. Now that's trust!!
No way would I trust that fat lump even near my fingers, never mind a small child!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Not sure if I'm totally Perry to the party, but after watching those stories then she damn well has been reading here, or at least has been researching, because she cut that first video as soon as Henry yawned, which is a massive dog signal for calming and she knows it!
Dogs don't always yawn because they're tired, they yawn to calm themselves down or through stress. Same goes for them shaking, they don't have to be wet, if you see a dog shake in certain situations then its to calm themselves and literally shake stress off.

Oh, and this is how a dog should take treats. This is a dog that many consider vicious, but thats not the case. This is also a rescue who has been through the mill and had absolutely no boundaries and obedience when we got her.
It took me 10mins to teach a dog who could crush my hand in a heartbeat to be gentle, and it was done with no shouting and through being kind to her.
She has never had my hand in her mouth like that poor baby this morning, and thats not because her bite would be catastrophic, but because dogs have teeth and need to be taught to be gentle. I can even hold the pizza crust in my lips, and she takes it so gently with hers. Now that's trust!!
No way would I trust that fat lump even near my fingers, never mind a small child!
your dog is beautiful. Mine also takes treats like this, just super gentle with her front teeth. Regardless, I still wouldn’t be giving a bleeping baby things to hand feed to my dog!

Reactions: 14
can she not just admit that she didn’t want a bog standard looking stair gate? i have one with two extenders because the wood at the bottom of the stairs is awkward... us regular folk just make it work i guess 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 20
It really is so selfish for her to say about what presents she needs to buy. I delivered to a care home today and there was a patient sat in the dining room and what looked like her grand daughter and daughter sat outside in the rain under an umbrella talking to her through the window It really broke my heart. And you get this idiot talking about wrapping paper 😞😞😞

• Sad
Reactions: 35

I just watched the stories of someone bit on the lip from her dog. Be careful, although I do love German Shepards, so smart. I worry tenfold about Henry.

Reactions: 2
My husband was made redundant and hasn't had any luck finding a job yet so, Princess Soph my main concern is keeping a roof over our heads not fretting about buying presents. NO IDEA!!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I’m Gerry and Kate McCann to the party, but why doesn’t she just dump the condensed milk straight into the slow cooker from the tin? Like you’re wasting so much and creating washing up, I just don’t understand guyzzzzz my tiny troll brain can’t cope
I always decant condensed milk from the tin, then lick the insides with my tongue. I might take up Hinch’ idea though, that way I can lick the can and the jug.... sometimes I even put it on a sandwich 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Went to Aldi this afternoon and bought some of their nappy pants, me and pampers are over guyzzzzz. Thanks for all being here at this really hard time! Aldi also had loads of toys in that's seemed pretty good value for anyone looking.

Hinch no doubt waiting for some really small businesses to sponsor her crimbo, begging on her stories. Oh poor millionaire hinch, better send her some free stuff for ronz 🤮 you never see her donate anything. It all just ends up in the tip! She's disgusting.

Reactions: 22
Helloooooooooo I’m kate to the party again damn my life and child for being such an inconvenience and damn my husband for having a Job the selfish git 😂

firstly... We’ve seen Ron bothering Henry in ALL of those spaces passive aggressive Hinch so behave yourself.

secondly... no wonder she walks around naked her heating on bloody 24!! I was sweating just seeing it on the baby gate photo 😂

thirdly... why do I sense she will soon be gifted the new Lydia Bright collab with Smeg kitchen stuff it comes in her “I really like this colour at the moment guys” blue.

oh yeah fourthly... imagine being a millionaire on the beg for free gifts 😂

Reactions: 25

Your dog is beautiful! German shepherd fan here too 😁. Everything you say is spot on.
Mine got attacked on a walk and became anxious leaving the house - she would do that body shake you talk about, lip lick and head down sniffing trying to bloke out the world. With a behaviourist we have made great head way because we now read her so much better.

Reactions: 6
I'm an extremely long time lurker, I read what you all write & sit here agreeing with you all but never felt the need to post until now...........shes seriously fucked me off with her Christmas comments,she really hasn't got a bleeping clue what the majority of the country is going through does she!!
Absolutely. A 5 year old child is confirmed dead, newborn baby presumed dead and multiple adults have died. Fleeing persecution and violence getting on a little blow up boat to get to safety. This bleep is stressed about Xmas. It honestly makes me sick to my stomach

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Listen.what do I remember about my best Christmas....NEVER EVER THE PRESENTS.not money.not how much stuff.i remember singing with mum.making mince pies.family laughter and snuggling with after 8s and Xmas tv.i remember nothing of material value.
So don't you beat yourself up.thats what she will notice.she will notice if mummy is smiling.so prioritise what little things u can do.can u make devs like paper chains.maybe some cooking.pick out her fave tv.make an Xmas den with blankets.what about some cheap battery light she can have around her bed.could your write a letter to Santa saying you know how hard Xmas will be due to social distancing elves and more separate houses to go to so your going to be really kind and only ask for a few presents.
Maybe make some gifts.
It will be wonderful because your safe and together.no guilt no shame ok! You got lots of support on here too.anything,you just come and ask.
Exactly this! I remember us being together and playing with cousins, being told off for eating all the after eights and putting the wrappers back in 🤣🤣. I’ve scaled back in Christmas the last few years for this reason. It’s not needed. You are what makes Christmas special- not stuff

• Heart
Reactions: 12
🤔🤔 Really want to post this on the MHMMDI thread about the gate...

Reactions: 6
Went to Aldi this afternoon and bought some of their nappy pants, me and pampers are over guyzzzzz. Thanks for all being here at this really hard time! Aldi also had loads of toys in that's seemed pretty good value for anyone looking.

Hinch no doubt waiting for some really small businesses to sponsor her crimbo, begging on her stories. Oh poor millionaire hinch, better send her some free stuff for ronz 🤮 you never see her donate anything. It all just ends up in the tip! She's disgusting.
I love the Aldi toy event, really good value for money and they normally don’t show gender stereotypes on their marketing, which I really appreciate.

Reactions: 18
Been reflecting about her Xmas panic.
I think what she is panicking about is content. She hasn’t planned her Xmas content and she should have by now. Possibly she has been set a deadline by her team to come up with some ideas and she’s not done it. She was hoping she could repeat what she did last year but of course she can’t. She’s got zero creativity or original thoughts. She is lazy as sin and can’t be bothered To research trends or even try to approach Xmas from a charitable angle.
So she is panicking. It’s October and she doesn’t know how she will tackle Xmas.

Terribly sad that she has a toddler who would prob love to do some baking, some arts and crafts, some wholesome Xmas activities that she could plug away.

Also terribly sad that she has the platform to say actually I’m not doing gifts for my family this year we don’t need anything. The greatest gift I can give is my time - I’m going to volunteer at xyz.

Nope. Instead she is fretting about what stupid tat she is going to plug to her followers and whether she can go OTT or not with decor /presents without alienating every single one of her followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Your dog is beautiful! German shepherd fan here too 😁. Everything you say is spot on.
Mine got attacked on a walk and became anxious leaving the house - she would do that body shake you talk about, lip lick and head down sniffing trying to bloke out the world. With a behaviourist we have made great head way because we now read her so much better.
Mine is reactive due to being unsociallised. We're her 4th home, and she was only 2yrs when we got her, so we've worked for nearly 3yrs with a force free trainer with her.
Having a dog like that teaches you to be more responsible, and mine has been attacked too, but the other owners always say its her fault because she a Shep 🙄
She will lip lick at bedtime when I say goodnight. It clearly stresses her out, so she gets a quick pat and off I go. Sometimes she's yawned when any of us have fussed her, so we back off and leave her be. Not because she has massive jaws and sharp teeth, but because its a living creature who is saying leave me alone!
We have words, they don't, so its our job as humans to learn what they mean, because if they bite or air snap then its because they've already told us they're going to and our fault for ignoring them!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.