Mrs Hinch #260 Sing a song of Hinchy, a pocket full of lies. £24,000 baked in a pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, good thinking. She loves to prove a point.

I hate it when people have their big lights on full power in the evening, not very relaxing is it?

Reactions: 25
So many thoughts .
Are you even supposed to use cif ( vim here ) wirh scrubby micro crystals on that ?
Did she just put that basket of pouches and crap on the shelf above the sink so she can say it needs sorting later ?
Why does a hot chocolate need a quick lid?
was she born prior to the creation of Tupperware and sandwich baggies ?
Do I want to know what “football training” means ? Because like he is old and somewhat round for that nonsense
Is that vegetables in vase by the fridge ? If not your flowers suck Soph!

Nothing about that living room says cosy to me. It’s so cold and clinical. Even less inviting now we know it stinks of Brussels curry farts

Reactions: 41
Nothing about that living room says cosy to me. It’s so cold and clinical. Even less inviting now we know it stinks of Brussels curry farts
I could never get cosy in that room. I wouldn’t get cosy on those dog dick cushions if I was paid to!

Reactions: 17
Football training is code for.. kick a ball for five minutes then the lads spend the night having a few beers ... can’t blame him

Pets at home are the worse. We were nearly sold a female guinea pig after being told by two staff members it was male. We needed to get our boy a new mate as we sadly lost one and guinea pigs have to be in at least pairs (they die quickly of loneliness and broken hearts) i thought it was odd how they were acting so i asked again to confirm the gender for them to actually admit they were wrong.
No wonder why they have issues with people returning animals or giving them up.

Reactions: 14
Henry looks so miserable

Reactions: 9
Football training? Didn’t realise baby ballers ran for the over 40s

Reactions: 35
that’s not bright compared to the other ‘night’ when she swore she was watching beauty and the beast with Jamie at 8.30pm (with no ceiling lights on ) she’s the only person I’ve come across that can actually lie about daytime being nighttime

Reactions: 23
Her orange stars are starting to curl and look like our crunky snacks

Reactions: 38
I wonder what picture she will use of herself to wish Jaymay a happy birthday on Wednesday? I’m calling bingo on a wedding one or baby shower bridesmaid dress one.

Reactions: 57
Cue Zophie Attenborough and her Feeding the fish montage every day, clearly she's realised her ron and hen routine of feeding her obese dog asda chicken roll montage is getting old pretty fast and her content is drying up quicker than a nun's chuff .. her book is out the world has read it . . its become old news and closing for poundland trolleys already, so Zophie Attenborough here bought fish for content and will now show us daily shitey fish montages she's given twatty uber trash names to like Phil, Steve or Bob, God help us all

Reactions: 22
I wonder what picture she will use of herself to wish Jaymay a happy birthday on Wednesday? I’m calling bingo on a wedding one or baby shower bridesmaid dress one.
Ronnie’s first birthday with the wedding gown of doom is another plausible option

Reactions: 24
Mr H has just got in from work and reheated himself a portion of chili before getting showered and going to bed. He said he went to a job tonight and when they were leaving he noticed the daughter was watching stories on instagram and went "urgh Mum, Mrs Hinch put sprouts in her curry!" And her mother went "well she's a mucky bitch!" He said he's checked if I've put sprouts in his chili before eating it, cheeky bastard hahahaa

Reactions: 26
Sorry I know it’s not the best screenshot but look at the absolute state of that sink? It’s so scratched. She has no idea how to care for it properly. Why would you use a scrub daddy on it? She really isn’t a very good cleaner!
I thought this! Considering she never washes up (dishwasher) why is she FOREVER scrubbing it! Use a cloth you twit.

Reactions: 12
This happened to me. They are notorious for doing it. I got rid of the lot in the end (neighbour took the fish)

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.