Mrs Hinch #260 Sing a song of Hinchy, a pocket full of lies. £24,000 baked in a pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell in pergola is all this tit?! There’s a few thousand people going hungry and this covidiot is potentially wasting food. She pisses me off.
It’s horrible seeing the pumpkin waste
Especially as I love Eating them so much
That light green one tastes amazing. I ama he to grow three this year (gave one away to my mum) and was debestated I didn’t get anymore

Reactions: 11
Hello I’m thank you. We know she can cook, we’ve seen the old photos of the risotto etc. Do you think she makes these monstrosities for the attention? That spaghetti tit storm went viral don’t forget 🤔 ATV 👍🏻
Thats what I'm thinking too, when she was on the radio Amanda Holden was laughing about her spaghetti pie and Hinch was loving it.. She was reading the comments yesterday on the insta page that slags off her meals. She's loving the attention 🙄

Reactions: 18
Good evening Megans, Im fankoo, Moss to the party so #be kond, Want to share my experience of fish keeping with you, years ago I decided I wanted to keep tropical fish instead of cold water fish, so I went and bought a huge 200l tank with all the gubbins. I googled all I needed to know, I then went to Pets at Home and decided to buy 10 Platys, the Young assistant picked out 10 for me and duly put them in a plastic bag, I got halfway to the entrance when the bag split and my little platys were all scattered on the floor, the assistant helped me and then put them in quarantine and gave me 10 more, so I took them home did everything I was supposed to do and they seemed happy until one day I noticed some small things floating about in the tank and I realised They were babies, the stupid bint had sold me male and females!! I didn’t have to isolate them because they weren’t being eaten by the adults, I managed to sell them but, a week later another lot appeared! I was like ffs! They’re at it like bleeping rabbits 🐇 then more!! so I sold them and low and behold a few weeks later there was more 😫🙄🙄 I was tearing me hair out by then so I gave them away and sold the rest including the tank and everything! Pain in the arse it all was what with cleaning it out etc, I’m so interested to see how she gets on with her wee tank, I hope she only buys 1 or 2 fish as the tank is so small, and know that they’re going to get overfed by Dadooronron ! A fish tank coming to the Maldon ‘dump’ anytime soon ! 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Hello, I am Thank you.. If I’m honest guyyyzzz, just wanted to come on and say how addicted I am to this thread. I cant even explain to my partner what its all about it when he asks me what I’m laughing about. I am that sadistic person who goes to the comments on daily mail and filter worst to best so this site is right up my gammon alley!

Anyway you have all cheered me up no end these past few months with your dry, witty sense of humours, you are all bloody hilarious and I JUST LAVVV ITTTT! ATV guyyyzzz. Keep up the good pastry work!

Ps need to give accolade to my all time fav things I’ve read on here, in no particular order;

Inch 🙈

Fred vest/Kanye/vestlife etc

All the kates around the world

Chicken strip 😭😭😭

Jareth (had to google this and it killed me)

Mad Freda

I could go on forever!! Hope this helps

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Wonder was that to get her back for the worm or the pic of Ron with his clothes 3 sizes too small 🤔
I thought that was cruel too. Of all the picture Stacey could post she posted the one with Ronnie’s tummy hanging out and looking a little bit lost while Rex looked lovely. They always post exactly the same picture so I did wonder why Stacey chose that one. Ronnie definitely won’t thank her for that when he’s older.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
It’s horrible seeing the pumpkin waste
Especially as I love Eating them so much
That light green one tastes amazing. I ama he to grow three this year (gave one away to my mum) and was debestated I didn’t get anymore
If she remembers her love for birds she would know that they love the insides of a pumpkin plus it’s a natural wormer! But yet again it was just a fad...

Reactions: 7
Good evening Megans, Im fankoo, Moss to the party so #be kond, Want to share my experience of fish keeping with you, years ago I decided I wanted to keep tropical fish instead of cold water fish, so I went and bought a huge 200l tank with all the gubbins. I googled all I needed to know, I then went to Pets at Home and decided to buy 10 Platys, the Young assistant picked out 10 for me and duly put them in a plastic bag, I got halfway to the entrance when the bag split and my little platys were all scattered on the floor, the assistant helped me and then put them in quarantine and gave me 10 more, so I took them home did everything I was supposed to do and they seemed happy until one day I noticed some small things floating about in the tank and I realised They were babies, the stupid bint had sold me male and females!! I didn’t have to isolate them because they weren’t being eaten by the adults, I managed to sell them but, a week later another lot appeared! I was like ffs! They’re at it like bleeping rabbits 🐇 then more!! so I sold them and low and behold a few weeks later there was more 😫🙄🙄 I was tearing me hair out by then so I gave them away and sold the rest including the tank and everything! Pain in the arse it all was what with cleaning it out etc, I’m so interested to see how she gets on with her wee tank, I hope she only buys 1 or 2 fish as the tank is so small, and know that they’re going to get overfed by Dadooronron ! A fish tank coming to the Maldon ‘dump’ anytime soon ! 🤔

That will be hilarious she will be like I don’t know what happened but somehow I’ve got more baby fishes 🥱🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jamie's been to football training?! Since when Soph?! I guess the fondant fancy was your dinner Soph after that dinner monstrosity....?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hate when she uses a scrub daddy on her sink!! That’s why it’s so scratched you silly twit

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hello I’m thank you. We know she can cook, we’ve seen the old photos of the risotto etc. Do you think she makes these monstrosities for the attention? That spaghetti tit storm went viral don’t forget 🤔 ATV 👍🏻
I think a big part of it is for the attention...
She made reference herself to "mummaz crazy concoctions" or something similar a while back...
She knows they're not 'normal' recipes, and seems to get a kick out of making the most random tit!

Reactions: 9
She’s sitting there with every light on and her blinds wide open. But she’s so scared of stalkers and the paps. Prick

As soon as the sun sets all our blinds get closed. I can’t stand the thought of someone looking in like a horror movie 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
She’s sitting there with every light on and her blinds wide open. But she’s so scared of stalkers and the paps. Prick

As soon as the sun sets all our blinds get closed. I can’t stand the thought of someone looking in like a horror movie 😂
She's probably pacing up and down the lounge calling him every single minute clawing at her neck peering out like someone off of Eastenders...! JAYMAAAY WHERE ARE YOU?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
“Can’t wait to unwind guuuyyyzzz” unwind from doing absolutely duck all atb hope this helps xxxxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.