Mrs Hinch #260 Sing a song of Hinchy, a pocket full of lies. £24,000 baked in a pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hinch has got a new tank, maybe stop her wanking her taps, the fisssshhh will be doing plenty laps in that wee thing.
I have no words left for the sprout curry.
And great comments on the pampers on insta guyyyzzzz

Reactions: 6
I know you nusty trolls will help me calm down but I’m shitting bricks about my appointment tomorrow I have two kids that need me......but I’m just raging about the pampers my husband says I’m deflecting 🤣 but why should they get away with it, I’m not allowed anyone to hold my hand tomorrow, this is why I’m so angry 😤 xx
I totally get that hun. Mine is on sat and I’ve spent all week randomly crying and feeling sick. Ill be sending you a virtual hand hold tomorrow. Here if you need me xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Henry is in for a treat with tomorrow’s first piss of the day fart from Verucca. Brussels in her curry. She is gonna smell rancid!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Wonder if she bought those plastic pumpkins from poopybelle or they were gifted? 🤔

Reactions: 4
I hope she's lit her wax melTtttttsssszzzz guyzzzz. Mask the smell of her farts!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know you nusty trolls will help me calm down but I’m shitting bricks about my appointment tomorrow I have two kids that need me......but I’m just raging about the pampers my husband says I’m deflecting 🤣 but why should they get away with it, I’m not allowed anyone to hold my hand tomorrow, this is why I’m so angry 😤 xx
Sending virtual hugs, my lovely. Hope all goes well. X

• Heart
Henry is in for a treat with tomorrow’s first piss of the day fart from Verucca. Brussels in her curry. She is gonna smell rancid!
Henry might just keel over and die, can’t see him being in the shitter with her tomorrow 😂 but don’t worry, if he dies it’ll be the words of us brutal trolls that killed him 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It still baffles me that she has some big duck off bench in her FRONT garden with her kids name on it. She is literally a child snatchers dream 😡
I showed that to my husband, his reply "I thought you only got benches like that when someone had died"

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I made veg curry last night,sweet potato,cauliflower,spinach,peas,onions and mushrooms traditional Pakistani recipe gutted I didn't add the sprouts though hahahahhahahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If she ever has a girl I bet she calls her Aurora. Is that not some Disney thing? A Disney nutcase in my work wants that for her future child. I like the name to be fair.

Soph, if you're reading this (obvs not since you haven't read here since 2019) but if you put some carraway seeds in the curry it will help reduce the apocalyptic trauma you'll experience from all those fart inducing ingredients you've just put in that curry!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m a huge foodie I’ll always be happy to try new foods, her food always makes my gag reflexes go! Sprout curry on the menu 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.