Mrs Hinch #260 Sing a song of Hinchy, a pocket full of lies. £24,000 baked in a pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah but doesnt that Instagram clock show the time at posting the pic...? so basically she puts that but still she could have recorded it at any point
I don’t know... when I look a pic at 11am today and posted it just before the clock on it said 11am? You can’t put a clock on a pic taken after the day it was taken.. it just shows the date instead

Reactions: 3
Sorry if it’s been mentioned before but anyone else thing that hinch threw Stacey under the bus a bit with that pampers pre record? She could have edited the bit out where Stacey says about people asking about the nappies as she knew when posting it that it was impossible for people to be asking. But by doing that she’s kinda showing people that when Stacey says that people aren’t really asking at all. Also she posted the video almost as soon as Stacey started doing her loose women live segment so she wouldn’t have seen it for at least an hour. Maybe that’s why Stacey said early September to make it look like hinch is a liar. The whole ‘ad’ was a total tit show.

Reactions: 27
Hello all!

Soz if kttp but I've been at my job today. I had a sneaky look on the Pampers insta and loved how many of the commenters re: Grinch being a Covidiot were called Megan 🤣

Also to reference the last thread whoever it was who suggested 'fishmatic' and 'astonfish' as names for the new fish THANK YOU! You kept me giggling all afternoon 👏

Nice to see she's back to business and being a knob as usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t know... when I look a pic at 11am today and posted it just before the clock on it said 11am? You can’t put a clock on a pic taken after the day it was taken.. it just shows the date instead
You can put the clock sticker on it, save the pic as a new pic and then post it later. Hope this helps. ATV XX

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Small but evil says hi! I am a proper dog. I have a human ladies name (not Megan) but I don’t have a bedroom I have a crate and I dont look like a chicken select. Any babies headbutting me would instantly be dinner and I am trying to get a message to Henry the heifer via the twilight barking. The two police dogs next door said they will help rescue him

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Ha damn it you are right; I just tried it. I stand corrected 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
why does she need her sons name on everything?? what’s gonna happen when baby no 2 comes, she gonna have two benches? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
As if she’s got Brussels as left overs!!! What has she even cooked

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Halloween for us this year will include lights off, pumpkins carved and lit in the living room, whilst we all watch Hocus Pocus eating our entire body weight in chocolates and treats with our kids. The kids are happy with this plan 🤣 🎃
This is basically my Halloween plans. But I have no children.. and there will be added wine!

• Heart
Pampers still haven't had the decency to send me their pre written standard crappy response to the lack of social distancing, sent my complaint on Thursday and was promised a response in 48 hours. This makes me think they have had a lot of emails if they cannot keep up with the promised response time.

Tomorrow I'll be drafting an email to loose women, since Stacey works there and also reporting to the ASA. So annoyed as I proper poured my heart out in my email and haven't even had their standard we don't care emails. Looks like I may also be needing a new nappy brand so ill also pop to Aldi and give their nappy pants a go. (Edited to add - for my son not me) haha

Nice to see all the replies on the pampers post on insta. They clearly couldn't give a shite and their social media and complaints people need some training in customer service and displaying empathy for their customers. Their reply reads to me - We are sorry you're upset, but we don't care they broke the rules. However now it's caused such a tit storm we will of course pay a bit more attention in future.

I unfollowed her ages ago and only watch stories via screenshots here or actually go look if it’s really juicy. So pleased I don’t have to hear her say “FISSSSSSSCCCCHHH”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
you can, you just type time in the search bar and it will show the current time

Reactions: 2
forgive me tattle for I have sinned, but when we had Gavin and Stacey bhuna chat the other day, it made me want a bhuna, so I ate a chicken bhuna ready meal over a load of Brussels sprouts instead of rice because I have very weird pregnancy cravings 🤦🏻‍♀️🥴 I’ll say my 10 hail shadys and repent for my sins 🙌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think Pampers need to read up on what the guidelines are concerning COVID restrictions. Prior to tier changes in certain areas we had to social distance. Boris is constantly saying hands face space !!
You only need to watch TV and see strictly, the one show, this morning and loose woman to see they are all social distancing. So how is it they don’t need too ??

• Heart
Just sat watching Corrie and my old lad suddenly looks up and says, "oh it's him out of Benidorm."
I said, "yeh it is, it's Shady!"
He looked at me blank and I just giggled to myself! 😁
I think I spend too much time on here hahahaha! 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
I think Pampers need to read up on what the guidelines are concerning COVID restrictions. Prior to tier changes in certain areas we had to social distance. Boris is constantly saying hands face space !!
You only need to watch TV and see strictly, the one show, this morning and loose woman to see they are all social distancing. So how is it they don’t need too ??
Because they’ll try and get round it by saying they’re in a bubble 🙄

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.