Mrs Hinch #260 Sing a song of Hinchy, a pocket full of lies. £24,000 baked in a pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last Christmas it used to really irritate me the say she said Gonnnkkkkk. Now SS is starting her own Gonk collection so getting in before Hinchy does lol. This year I call bingo on the Pergolllaa becoming some kind of grotto
I thought the same Pepsi or the play house reveal being some ott Christmas cottage 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Changing the water every couple weeks but making sure pH and ammonia etc is all perfect, and watching out for diseases etc, hinch won't have a clue! X
I kept fish for years until I got rid of all my tanks and they aren't as easy to keep as so many people seem to think, you have to constantly test the water for acidity and bacteria levels, carry out partial or full water changes, not to mention measuring out the correct dosages of the chemicals to ensure the fish survive etc. Also, making sure you have the right types of fish mixing together as some can fight for territory. It's definitely not for the faint hearted or a nice and easy little hobby, it can be very smell and dirty work! I had fish that ate each other, I had some that got sucked into the filter and some which sadly got diseases and that was despite me taking all the correct precautions. Also, I've seen some crappy fish tanks in my time but this one really sucks! The poor fish have no hiding areas, also it just looks sparse. I would have expected a lot more from the almighty Hinch!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Why has the dog even got his own bedroom. I just can't get over her tucking a dog into his own single bed each night.
I feel the exact same. I hate to be one of those begrudging people but my kids don’t even have their own rooms/space. And my husband and I still share a room with our youngest. So when she says “don’t worry guuyyzzz Henry will always have his own room”, makes me feel like shite!

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Brussel sprout curry........straight onto Tattle!!

Plus I agree about the fish tank, I have a little one too but only 8 little tetras as they like to shoal and it’s hard work keeping them clean as fish basically live in their own poo so have to be cleaned, 1/2 water change, ph balanced etc it’s a constant job! No way will hinchy get her hands dirty in there, poor Vestie will 100% end up doing it all!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I kept fish for years until I got rid of all my tanks and they aren't as easy to keep as so many people seem to think, you have to constantly test the water for acidity and bacteria levels, carry out partial or full water changes, not to mention measuring out the correct dosages of the chemicals to ensure the fish survive etc. Also, making sure you have the right types of fish mixing together as some can fight for territory. It's definitely not for the faint hearted or a nice and easy little hobby, it can be very smell and dirty work! I had fish that ate each other, I had some that got sucked into the filter and some which sadly got diseases and that was despite me taking all the correct precautions. Also, I've seen some crappy fish tanks in my time but this one really sucks! The poor fish have no hiding areas, also it just looks sparse. I would have expected a lot more from the almighty Hinch!
I fully admit I didnt know how much hard work they were until we got them (daughter wanted a puppy, I said no as she was only 3 and I work full time, so agreed to fish as they were "easier " ). I based this purely on me and my sister winning a fish at a fayre when I was younger and winning a tiny tank, which my mam cleaned every so often. No filter, no testing of water, nothing like that and the goldfish lived forever (may be exaggerating, we gave it away after about 5 years.)
Now I know how much hard work they are, I wish I hadn't....but I look after them properly cos they are pets....I doubt hinch will! And if she overfeeds them the tank will be minging! X

"Is it time to housework?" Does anyone actually speak like that? Is it just me or does that question make absolutely no sense?

Also, curried sprouts 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I know pampers probably meant before the restrictions changed into the three tiers but even before that we were still meant to be social distancing. And I thought it was only outdoors or whatever keep up... Or has everyone else Been lying on the floor with their friends and kids and just me who hasn’t???

Reactions: 22
"Is it time to housework?" Does anyone actually speak like that? Is it just me or does that question make absolutely no sense?
Came on here to say this :LOL: what’s the point in speaking like that to a baby who is trying to learn how to speak? Does he know any words? He hasn’t much chance of stringing a full sentence together.

• Haha
Love how she’s putting The live time on Her stories now. She never used to do this. Trying to prove something to TATTLE but guysz she doesn’t read rattle remember 😉

Sprout curry.

Everyone, can you all excuse me for a moment please? I'm off to vomit 🤮🤮🤮
House full of farts by end of the night 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She CANNOT scream about how she doesn't feel safe in her house when she advertises the names of all the occupants on the bloody doorstep. What an absolute bleeping tool move. I hope someone eggs her house 🤣
I will happily drive the 2 hours to Essex to egg her house 😂😂

• Haha
Surely any veg you put into curry is for the flavour to cling to?! Onions, potato, cauliflower. Not sprouts! Why is she like this?!

Reactions: 6
New poll needed. Sprout curry needs to be added. Some of the tit she makes is stuff you’d think of when playing “would you rather” 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ What’s next? Broccoli bolognese?!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She cannot be serious with the sprout curry! I thought it was so awful it must be a wind-up, with proper food on the go that we won’t see, and then I twigged that the whole ‘when you’ve got veg to use up’ must be bollocks, because she never had veg in unless it’s for The Second Born. It’s for show, she’s trying to troll us.

Unless of course it’s a bumper crop from her incredible veg patch...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just managed to catch up and have a few thoughts to share. Firstly, when I initially saw her fish tank, I thought oh ok she can’t do too much harm to fish but seems I was so wrong. I have very limited knowledge about fish so I have been enlightened 😂

I think the most ridiculous thing about the pampers thing, apart from her blatant disregard for the rules, is how stupid her and SS are. It would not have difficult for them to have had a discussion and coordinated their posts to cover up their lies but they can’t even manage that, so dim 🤣 They have themselves to blame for this.

Also isn’t it really quite worrying that Grinch and SS are like leaders of a cult to their followers. It reminds me of Trump supporters, whatever he does they still think he is great. This is what the sheep are like, Grinch will never do any wrong in their eyes even when they are faced with the evidence about what a liar and con artist she is!

Reactions: 28
Love how she’s putting The live time on Her stories now. She never used to do this. Trying to prove something to TATTLE but guysz she doesn’t read rattle remember 😉

House full of farts by end of the night 😂
Yeah but doesnt that Instagram clock show the time at posting the pic...? so basically she puts that but still she could have recorded it at any point

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.