Mrs Hinch #260 Sing a song of Hinchy, a pocket full of lies. £24,000 baked in a pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can feel my teeth rotting just looking at that concoction. No way she eats this sh!t and stays so slim.

Reactions: 9
Morning Fellow Bitchilanties,

This morning I came downstairs to find our beloved 10 year old St Bernard dead in his bed. The children had followed me down and it was heartbreaking to see the realisation on their faces about what had happened. He was old with no health issues. His heart just gave out. I’ve just spent the last hour arranging for our baby to be collected.

heartbroken doesn’t cover it. Hinch will soon experience this if she doesn’t start caring for that dog properly.
So very sorry to hear this. I can't imagine the heartbreak. But he was comfy, in his own bed, in his home with all of you nearby, probably dreaming of all the happiness he'd had in his life - there best way to go I would say. I'm off to have a cry now. Hope you're ok xxx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Pretty sure she’s got a turn in her eye 🤣
Those eyebrows are atrocious

Reactions: 2
Honestly hinch, bite me with your "oh I'm panicking about christmas, haven't bought any presents" bullshit, there's people out there who can't afford to eat day to day and feed their children nevermind even worry about Christmas presents. She doesn't realise how bleeping lucky she is right now, she will never have to worry about how she will be able to put food on the table and the blessed Ronald McDonald will never want for anything. Wonder if she'll be donating gifts to children less fortunate and making extra trips to the food bank over Christmas?

Reactions: 39
Pampers responses are really annoying me. Are the social media team really that thick that they think its okay that they had their heads squished together in September? Are they living under a rock???
Thing is though their social media team will have been briefed - this is the situation and this is the response to give. They will work from a script given to them - by people higher up that don't deal with speaking to the public.

They aren't going to deviate away from what they've been told to say, their job isn't worth it. So for any questions sent to them that they can't answer beyond that then they will just ignore.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
what the actual duck has she got to be anxious about??? She could buy every single person on this site a present and not even break the bank, there is people generally STRUGGLING this time of year wondering how they are gonna feed there children never mind presents. Get the duck out Sophie you absolute dirty wrongun!

Reactions: 34
don’t worry Hinch, whilst youre worrying about christmas the government voted against food for starving children. I’m sure that doesn’t compare does it. Poor you!

• Sad
Reactions: 46
Honestly hinch, bite me with your "oh I'm panicking about christmas, haven't bought any presents" bullshit, there's people out there who can't afford to eat day to day and feed their children nevermind even worry about Christmas presents. She doesn't realise how bleeping lucky she is right now, she will never have to worry about how she will be able to put food on the table and the blessed Ronald McDonald will never want for anything. Wonder if she'll be donating gifts to children less fortunate and making extra trips to the food bank over Christmas?
All of this. She is a horrible, self-absorbed ego-maniac.

Reactions: 21
I can feel my teeth rotting just looking at that concoction. No way she eats this sh!t and stays so slim.
Agree. I'm thinking bulimia. She's gonna be sick anyway after eating that choc crap today.

Reactions: 6
Does she actually wear anything else?? She's been in that top for 2 weeks now. Heating must be on full blast, I'm cold in my fleece ❄🖕

Reactions: 11
Never commented on here before but I have actually just had a cry in the kitchen. So Soph has just started to panic about Xmas. She has MILLIONS of pounds. I do not have a pot to piss in. My other halfs job is at risk, my car has failed it’s mot, I can barely afford childcare that allows me to work my self imployed job and have no clue how I’m suppose to afford Xmas. I have been panicking about Xmas since March. How can someone be so detached from her followers. What a kick the vagina it is to hear this kind of bullshit.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
Never commented on here before but I have actually just had a cry in the kitchen. So Soph has just started to panic about Xmas. She has MILLIONS of pounds. I do not have a pot to piss in. My other halfs job is at risk, my car has failed it’s mot, I can barely afford childcare that allows me to work my self imployed job and have no clue how I’m suppose to afford Xmas. I have been panicking about Xmas since March. How can someone be so detached from her followers. What a kick the vagina it is to hear this kind of bullshit.
She is a vile self centred attention seeker. Do not let her ridiculous words upset you. X

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Donating a few presents for kids that will be spending Christmas in hospital this year wouldn't go a miss.
She can get them at a reasonable price in her favourite SSSSHHHHHOP
Hope this helps x

Reactions: 17
Is she first real???? Christmas........must of us worrying about jobs through this pandemic and been able to afford Christmas gifts plus providing kids with their Santa presents 😡😡😡😡. Get with the real world for once you idiotic woman

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.