Mrs Hinch #260 Sing a song of Hinchy, a pocket full of lies. £24,000 baked in a pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how she’s putting The live time on Her stories now. She never used to do this. Trying to prove something to TATTLE but guysz she doesn’t read rattle remember 😉

House full of farts by end of the night 😂
Isn't that just the time she uploads though and not the time of recording?

Reactions: 6
Good morning mes petites croissants 🥐 and Megans 😘

I’ve worked out why the fish tank is in Henry’s room! 🤓. There’s literally nowhere downstairs to put it! Every table, window sill and radiator cover is covered in tat (mostly wax melts, wedding photos and copies of her books) so where could the poor lil fishies go? Let’s be honest though - after an initial post of Ronalongadingdong feeding them we will never see them again. Just like all her other “favourite traditions” and fads 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Funny that their socially distanced on the couch picture but right under it their not and hugging. They think people are thick. Dumb and dumber
Her sheep are dumb. They literally cream themselves over pictures of her and Stacey together. I bet none of them picked up that the hugging picture was taken on the same day as the movie night.

Reactions: 8
Hi all,

This thread is about Mrs Hinch, not the small accounts using her for attention that quite frankly can't be trusted.

With all the problematic accounts in the past I hope you understand why this is important :)

Reactions: 41
Actually moderator you are right. They are just billy bullshitters crying out for attention. Thank you. I’m unfollowing their page

Reactions: 10
1 measly French Fancy with her hot chocolate? I'd eat the whole bleeping box full never mind 1!!!
(I know I shouldn't joke about it because I have an ED, but the majority of people would eat more than 1 I'm sure, as they are the tiniest of cakes.)
2 is my bare minimum 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Well if cleaning your sink unnecessarily with that amount of product and a scourer (bingo on the Halloween scrub daddies!) is your idea of ‘winding down’ duck me.
get this woman a vibrator
Ann Summers collab incumming (had to)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
There's a sheep on Twitter saying this photograph could have been taken at anytime because "you know what marketing is like"
Does anyone here work in marketing? Are photos taken well in advance of a campaign? It just seems to me a little too convenient to suggest? Plus of course those finger nails are irrefutable proof that this particular photo was taken recently!
Babies of their age change so much so quickly, both in looks & development, there's no way they did that much earlier than it was posted. Rex especially is changing virtually by the day, no doubt due to the stimulation he gets. Ronnie on the other hand...

I don’t like to defend Hinch but these are the current state of my tomatoes View attachment 289393
Picked all my green ones a month or so ago, put them in a paper bag & now we've still got tomatoes gradually ripening 🍅

Reactions: 9
Why does it really annoy me that Hinch NEVER likes SS posts but always comments. Anything to be seen and gain more followers but without actually giving her friend a ‘like’ on a post.

Reactions: 7
Hi all,

This thread is about Mrs Hinch, not the small accounts using her for attention that quite frankly can't be trusted.

With all the problematic accounts in the past I hope you understand why this is important :)
You are quite right. Apologies for the mention of said attention seeker.

Reactions: 2
There's a sheep on Twitter saying this photograph could have been taken at anytime because "you know what marketing is like"
Does anyone here work in marketing? Are photos taken well in advance of a campaign? It just seems to me a little too convenient to suggest? Plus of course those finger nails are irrefutable proof that this particular photo was taken recently!
Yes sometimes marketing takes a while, but influencer produced marketing is literally a case of they get given a brief, are told what the brand is looking for, they then have a deadline to produce this by, the brand will then have to approve it before its uploaded to social media, but as soon as the approval is through, Hinch and Stace can post the exact pampers approved ad! From what other influencers have said when explaining the process it’s a matter of weeks between deadline and approval, sometimes less time, only delays occur when a brand isn’t happy with the produced content and request a reshoot! Its actually really easy to work out when this ad was taken and if it was taken before lockdown, just look at photos of Ronnie and Rex back in Feb/March when they were both under a year old and not walking, just still little baby blobs like all babies are at that age, now, if they are baby blobs, lockdown rules weren’t broken, if they’re tiny humans that run around screech and actually have the capacity to enjoy a superhero party, then rules were broken! We haven’t been able to move within a meter or two of ANYONE since March regardless of rules lifting here and there and tiers coming into place and Hinch and Stace arent an exception! Simples *meerkat sound* 🙅🏻‍♀️🙅🏻‍♀️ How’d ya like that one pampers?! 😂🙌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So SS has mentioned the weather down in Essex I wonder if that is to try and trip hinch up if she does any prerecord today. Hopefully she’ll give us a daily weather report coz I suspect tomorrow will be full of pre records seeing at its Jamie’s birthday and if they didn’t go away this weekend they will be going away either tonight or tomorrow

Reactions: 16
Morning Fellow Bitchilanties,

This morning I came downstairs to find our beloved 10 year old St Bernard dead in his bed. The children had followed me down and it was heartbreaking to see the realisation on their faces about what had happened. He was old with no health issues. His heart just gave out. I’ve just spent the last hour arranging for our baby to be collected.

heartbroken doesn’t cover it. Hinch will soon experience this if she doesn’t start caring for that dog properly.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 170
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.