Mrs Hinch #259 Take my dog for a walk? That'll be 24k please.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yepppp I think she’s going away somewhere and using the excuse she wants to be lazy all weekend

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
My 7 yo does stuff like that with peel etc after learning it at her after school club.
The crap rolls up after a while and goes mouldy.
Christmas gift tags ? No thanks. They'll need drying properly, not hung on her dog piss stick heart in the kitchen with all that sweaty egg cooking air hanging about.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Didn't she have pack cases on her weekly, do whenever now list?

Or was that for something else?

Reactions: 15
Maybe her and Stacey have been suspended for breaking the rules. 48 hour posting ban.
Are a company that has 13K followers really classed as a small business?. I have 320 on my business page, what does that make me? microscopic?
Im glad of the break this weekend tbh. I voted for cheese string :) ATV

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Who is voting for tinned chicken pie please 🤢🤢

🙋🏻‍♀️ Me! I am! I figured this “dish“ requires the least amount of interaction from Zoph. Put contents of tin in pie dish, cover with ready made pastry. Shove in oven. Even Ronnie could make it!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tumble outta bed and I stumble to the kitchen
Pour myself a cup of mugshot
And yawn and stretch and try to film Ron & Hen
Jump in the shower and the blood starts pumping
Out on the street people have spotted my audi
With con artists like me on the job from 9 to 5

Working 9 to 5, what a way to scam people out their money
Barely getting by, there's no social distancing
You just copy other peoples ideas and don't give them credit
That tattle is enough to drive you crazy if you let it
9 to 5, Ron & Hen then some tit cleaning
Want to move ahead but Freda won't let me
I swear sometimes that Tattle is out to get me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 119
Just catching up, Iv been busy this morning at our local farm pumpkin picking with the littlen

ummmm well this is awkward @Megan29220 that blue dog buggy contraption I actually own that exact one 🤣 although my little Romanian rescue who is small (and super cute) he is getting old now he’s over 10 and has a hip problem so can’t go on long walks when my other dog can and I’d hate for him to be left at home 😂 we haven’t used it in a while as he now sits in the basket of my sons buggy or in the seat of the buggy when my littlen wants to walk 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Highway Code states: “When in a vehicle make sure dogs or other animals are suitably restrained so they cannot distract you while you are driving or injure you, or themselves, if you stop quickly. A seat belt harness, pet carrier, dogcage or dog guard are ways of restraining animals in cars.”

Doesn’t look like she is following the rules.
Does this mean she put Henry unrestrained in the back seat next to Ronnie’s car seat? What the duck?!
It's not just a highway code advisory, it's illegal & police-able in law to not abide by. It's part of my job as a professional animal carer & rescue sanctuary owner to transport different species lawfully.

Can we just talk about the fact that now SS has a craft book coming out, hinch is trying to become all crafty. Oh look at my star shaped orange peel that I’m going to decorate my HomeMade stick Heart. She is well fuming that Stacey got the book deal for that and not her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Just catching up, Iv been busy this morning at our local farm pumpkin picking with the littlen

ummmm well this is awkward @Megan29220 that blue dog buggy contraption I actually own that exact one 🤣 although my little Romanian rescue who is small (and super cute) he is getting old now he’s over 10 and has a hip problem so can’t go on long walks when my other dog can and I’d hate for him to be left at home 😂 we haven’t used it in a while as he now sits in the basket of my sons buggy or in the seat of the buggy when my littlen wants to walk 😂😂
My boyfriends mum actually uses one because her dog has a hip problem!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
When’s baby ballers or whatever it’s called. I thought it was Saturday mornings. Maybe that’s a bye ball now too.
Definitely away for the week end with sleazy but I bet she won’t post where they have been. Hasn’t got the brass neck or has she???

Reactions: 17
You’ll love this.......22nd October. Thursday.
Omg brilliant spot!!!! There is no way she has not changed that date. Little liar. That calendar will suddenly have disappeared next time we see this angle

• Haha
Reactions: 46
When’s baby ballers or whatever it’s called. I thought it was Saturday mornings. Maybe that’s a bye ball now too.
Definitely away for the week end with sleazy but I bet she won’t post where they have been. Hasn’t got the brass neck or has she???
Sundays isn't it?

Reactions: 12
It’s tomorrow I think 🤔 will be interesting if they don’t go!! As she’s made such a thing.......anyone got a screenshot of ronron last Sunday as surely that would show the calendar thingy xx

Reactions: 6
Sundays isn't it?
I couldn’t remember because everything she posts is like Groundhog Day. Have to keep an eye and see if he goes tomorrow but she so sly she’s not coming back to Monday so we will never know 👀👀👀

Reactions: 11
Wow I can’t believe she has actually bleeping done it guyzzz!! She’s done what tattle said she would and taken the weekend off! What a bint

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.