Mrs Hinch #259 Take my dog for a walk? That'll be 24k please.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That tank is so teeny. I don’t know a lot of about fish but it is so small! She is the worst impulse buyer, buying living creatures for the immediate satisfaction. There’s no way she will care for them properly. We’ll see them on a few stories and then never again.
My dad always kept tropical fish, I wouldn’t profess to be an expert but I do know a little bit about it. Caring for them is more complicated than she probably realises. My Dad used to spend ages tinkering about testing & treating water to make sure it was just right for them. He also used to do research before he bought new fish, to make sure they’d be able to live together. If you buy ones from different parts of the world then sometimes they don’t get on & fight all the time. I can’t see her or Onslow doing any of that stuff. They will be really limited as to what they can put in that tank with it being so tiny. If they overcrowd it, or buy fish that are too big for it, they’ll probably fight over territory, or the filter won’t be able to cope with the number in there & they’ll just die due to poor water quality.

For the sake of the animals I hope she proves me wrong and makes a proper go of it, but I can’t see it myself. I reckon the fish tank will soon disappear, never to be mentioned again, when it all goes wrong.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
That fish tank is tiny. Unless she’s getting tetra no way is it big enough I also bet she’s done 0 research on it all

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.