Mrs Hinch #259 Take my dog for a walk? That'll be 24k please.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why choose that song she put over the mouldy orange peel video it does not match the content 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can’t even choose out of that list! I’ve just had bacon sandwich and looking at all them food concoctions has made me feel a little bit sick.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Surely she’s used up her holiday allowance for the year by now 🤪 more breaks than a KitKat!

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Why is she asking permission to have a few days off?

bleeping muppet.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I can’t even choose out of that list! I’ve just had bacon sandwich and looking at all them food concoctions has made me feel a little bit sick.
So hard to choose, you really would have to have a gun to your head wouldn’t you 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she’s just announced she’s having the whole weekend off Insta, code for birthday weekend away with Vestlife and Ma Barker looking after the bruvs . More lies and rule breaking🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 74
I went chicken pie cause you can’t kill me with raw pastry and atleast the Chicken filling is pre prepped 🙈

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.