Mrs Hinch #259 Take my dog for a walk? That'll be 24k please.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TBF, I’ve got a wooden block calendar and I’m bloody awful at remembering to change the date! 🤣
Yes, but you haven’t got people watching your every move hoping to catch out any untruths (and maybe, you even have a job and not all day to faff about in your grey house!) I cannot imagine that life and obviously now she’s lying, it’s only going to get worse and more stressful. What a shame she got so greedy & dishonest. Hopefully she’ll decide it’s not worth it and fade into oblivion. If not, I can see it ending in disaster, one way or the other.

Reactions: 23
Why has she got to be so dramatic with everything!? That music just to cut abit of orange peel which will be curled and manky in a few days. 👀. I imagine kitchen smells nice of pissy twigs and days old orange peel. Nice zoph 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’d need a weekend off too if I lied as much as that wetwipe must be exhausting not being able to remember what you’ve said before 💤

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is it so specific?? Back on Monday......
Yes, and the timings too - probably not going far so posting early afternoon (if it was in real time) means they can get to wherever theyre going (which will probs be fairly near) for 3 pm check in.

Reactions: 10
I went for waffle maker concoctions cos atleast you know there’s a small chance it might be throughly cooked 😂 Shes deffo away this weekend

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I couldn’t remember because everything she posts is like Groundhog Day. Have to keep an eye and see if he goes tomorrow but she so sly she’s not coming back to Monday so we will never know 👀👀👀
We might know if baby ballers post photos of tomorrow's session on their Facebook again!!

Reactions: 19
Watching her hang up those orange peel decorations

Is that it? Like really? I don't know why I was expecting a little bit more 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Going through google and found these gems 😂

Jamie looks like he’s trying to flog watches to passers by 😂
A64477AE-4473-439B-980C-A8271CBBDE36.jpeg
72EED528-AADD-43F1-9ED0-2D8FC0CBEDAB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 106
They'll be filling in their tattle burn books as we speak 😂 we will have got them in tit again.
"@Megan29220 is a piss taking little byotch"
"@mgh727 made out with a spaghetti hoop pie"
"@mammaof3 is a pusher... A thread pusher"
"@shadyessex33 is the nastiest skank witch I've ever met. Do not trust him."
This has cracked me up! I do love that she probably does remember our names. It must kill her that she can’t block our internet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
This has cracked me up! I do love that she probably does remember our names. It must kill her that she can’t block our internet 😂
I hate the way its so obvious my name is Megan 🤣 wonder if she snarls every Megan thats viewed her story and thinks 'is that megan29220😡'

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.