Mrs Hinch #259 Take my dog for a walk? That'll be 24k please.

Which would you eat if you had to?

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread and poll suggestion by @Megan29220 - take my dog for a walk? That'll be 24k please.

Last thread catch up
Can't recall all her shite so feel free to add on but she is boring so I wouldn't bother.
Friday
Cleaned her shower then had an orgasm over an Usher song.
Went to the tip and threw away a brick.
Put up a poll for her dinner suggestion but never came back with the result.
Speculation is they have pissed off to a hotel for Inch's birthday and are using pre records.
Saturday
zzzzz
She took the dog for a walk.
And
Soph doesn’t have a middle name, she added Rose in her teens.

BBQ scandal - Breaking lockdown rules by having a family bbq - reported in The Sun newspaper 28/04/2020 but she has never denied/confirmed it.
covidiot.png

She left messages on a fans mobile phone so these can be listened to here. Voice Notes (VN) Thread 151 post 244.
vn1.png

Nasty post about Tulisa on her personal IG account.

Tulisa.png

For new members.

Kate to the party, nusty people and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below, etc. that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest etc. = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
Freda/Ma Barker = Zophs mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie.
I’m thank you – what she said to Phil Scofield on her This Morning interview.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Omg I got another thread suggestion? I might start charging 24k a post at this rate. Also love that my poll idea happened 😊 i voted waffle maker concoctions 🤣 the best out of a bad bunch,

• Haha
Reactions: 77
Judging anyone that chooses egg parcels with turmeric over a good old waffle concoction 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 52
:ROFLMAO: She'll use those orange skins as christmas tags. What a laugh, she does realise they'll be all curled and bad within days doesn't she!

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Highway Code states: “When in a vehicle make sure dogs or other animals are suitably restrained so they cannot distract you while you are driving or injure you, or themselves, if you stop quickly. A seat belt harness, pet carrier, dogcage or dog guard are ways of restraining animals in cars.”

Doesn’t look like she is following the rules.
Does this mean she put Henry unrestrained in the back seat next to Ronnie’s car seat? What the duck?!

• Wow
Reactions: 38
Judging anyone that chooses egg parcels with turmeric over a good old waffle concoction 😂
Oh no!🤣 I've never seen her egg parcels so naively assumed that must be the best out of the bunch..😆

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Am I missing something with the orange stars? How the duck could you use them as gift tags? Wouldn’t they just shrivel up in like a day? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 47
So, if Fat Henry is on the new carpet mat on the back seat, and Ron is in his car seat, also in the back, what if Henry goes for Ron? How can they watch them?

Henry needs to be in the boot behind a dog guard where he can’t put muddy paws on the seat.

Reactions: 53
Highway Code states: “When in a vehicle make sure dogs or other animals are suitably restrained so they cannot distract you while you are driving or injure you, or themselves, if you stop quickly. A seat belt harness, pet carrier, dogcage or dog guard are ways of restraining animals in cars.”

Doesn’t look like she is following the rules.
Does this mean she put Henry unrestrained in the back seat next to Ronnie’s car seat? What the duck?!
Why can’t the fat bastard go in the boot? That’s what range rovers were designed for....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96
I spent ages trying to decide I chose sausages as perhaps they would be cooked if not soggy

• Haha
Reactions: 20
“I love using my platform to share things that I highly rate” yeah for 24k I bet you do

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97
I’m really confused.
Whats with the bits of old orange on bits of string? And she’s gonna use them as Christmas gift tags? Why would you hang old mouldy orange peel off a Christmas present?
Have I missed something?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
So, if Fat Henry is on the new carpet mat on the back seat, and Ron is in his car seat, also in the back, what if Henry goes for Ron? How can they watch them?

Henry needs to be in the boot behind a dog guard where he can’t put muddy paws on the seat.
Yes but there's no sponsored post for a dog guard 🙄😂 so in the back he goes 😂
Henry would never do anything to Ronald... They're bruvvaz 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.