Mrs Hinch #259 Take my dog for a walk? That'll be 24k please.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do you reakon she stated in her memwoir that she had to employ lawyers to stop people chatting tit about her family? According to Saint soph,nobody can post stuff about someone who isn't in the public eye?I stand to be corrected 🤗
Can we chat tit about her family?-asking for a friend

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
You reach her at the final stage of defeating fiat 500s twitter.

She’s a chav with money. I’m not usually nitpicky when it comes to food but it makes me sick that she has the cut out cucumber things and effectively wastes food for aesthetic reasons?? Her kid wouldn’t care what shape cucumbers are????

Reactions: 21
You reach her at the final stage of defeating fiat 500s twitter.

She’s a chav with money. I’m not usually nitpicky when it comes to food but it makes me sick that she has the cut out cucumber things and effectively wastes food for aesthetic reasons?? Her kid wouldn’t care what shape cucumbers are????
Time to cut food into shapes but not bathing long enough or able to pee. Where is fat dog slim?

Reactions: 14
Mamma,don't put me on the spot

Mamma don't put me on the spot!
There is a mixture of dengie,mid estuary and East end in Maldon,or Mawden,or Male-don.
Only imho the correct pronounciation is Maul-don.The hinch family are likely to say Mawdern.
Hope this helps.
Isn’t the full correct place name “Little Maldon Village”?? 😂

Time to cut food into shapes but not bathing long enough or able to pee. Where is fat dog slim?
King Henry wouldn’t entertain leftover fruit shapes. Only the best processed meat for that fat boy

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Sorry I’m Duchess of Cambridge to the party guys but my middle name is Meghan can I join?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Winslet to the party but loving the playlist.

That cooking account is so funny critiquing her "recipes" she even watched their story 🤣

And that cleaning account calling her out on her lies these last few days, wonder if when's she's back from her dirty weekend with J-man she will do another duck you trolls post 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does she need a weekend away to do nothing ... she does that all week!

it’s not healthy to live in each other’s pockets like that surely? She must be incredibly insecure.

Reactions: 19
Why do you reakon she stated in her memwoir that she had to employ lawyers to stop people chatting tit about her family? According to Saint soph,nobody can post stuff about someone who isn't in the public eye?I stand to be corrected 🤗
She said she had to employ a lawyer 😂🤣 Ooooh what has she got to hide 🤔😂

Reactions: 12
What’s she got to hide? Hun how much time you got? 😂
Well we know the ‘memwahhhhh’ is the biggest load of lies ever!! We know ‘said memwahhhhh‘ only included 1 of her 3 half sisters in her dedications, there’s definately a reason why she always makes out it’s just her and Sam, even then she never mentions they are not full sisters to appear the perfect family unit.

Reactions: 19
Not a lawyer, but you reminded me of something. I used to frequent a royal gossip site before I became a pastry troll, and all was fair game until Duchess of Cambridge came along. Their lawyers stipulated that she and the Duke could be discussed as public figures, but Pippa, James, Mom and Dad were forbidden to be spoken about on the forum. They shut down the threads and any mention of them was deleted and members banned.

Anyway, I imagine Princess Maldonia is lawyering up and going for the same treatment. Except I imagine there would be some struggle to define “private individual” because she herself puts the spotlight on Ma, Blue Tick Jamie etc. of her own accord. So perhaps to get such an injunction, she herself would have to stop sharing them as well. Again not a lawyer, just anecdotal observations.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.