Mrs Hinch #259 Take my dog for a walk? That'll be 24k please.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, if Fat Henry is on the new carpet mat on the back seat, and Ron is in his car seat, also in the back, what if Henry goes for Ron? How can they watch them?

Henry needs to be in the boot behind a dog guard where he can’t put muddy paws on the seat.
Oh she can’t do that, there brothers remember 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
It’s at this point she starts going Johnny Rotten on the hotel room, smashing it up and throwing tit up the walls. Luckily Mad Freda is in the interconnecting room with the tranq gun to sort the rabid giraffe out for the night. Shhhh shhhh child.
I just spat my tea out lolling at this!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Its just nappies n creating more waste n mess than most things ... wtf does it matter if there's super heros on them or flowers. .. if i were a super hero i wouldn't wanba be on a nappy...lol
Is this a nappy for charity.....if not I think they should be ashamed of themselves for even considering trying to get more money out of young Mums at this dreadful time in everyones lives!!

Reactions: 13
Who is voting for tinned chicken pie please 🤢🤢

Kate to the party, but I'm actually going to vote tinned chicken pie as she hasn't actually cooked it. Roll out pastry and tinned filling, no added "tumeric" - winner! 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah that's going a bit too far just to prove she's lying about having a quiet weekend.
She doesnt have a "quiet" anything.....she doesn't go on holiday quietly, have a bath quietly, take the dog out quietly, eat quietly, she even has 3.7 million people in the toilet quietly every morning?? 🤢

Reactions: 15
Why does she have to dramatically exit the Instagram app, and announce it to everyone? What’s that all about. Why can’t she just log out like a normal person, who does she think she is 😅 obviously worries that everyone will forget about her if she goes quiet, hence the constant repetitive boring content every single day... cant have her followers count drop now could we? After all she’s so money motivated now, even though she claims she’s not 😋

Those orange peel stars were definitely made the same day she stuck those tatty Halloweeny bits on the love heart, not yesterday. Your pre recorded shite isn’t fooling any of us hun

The ‘quiet’ weekend thing got me giggling though. You have a ‘quiet’ life, soph as you’re constantly telling everyone how you love to stay indoors so this weekend is no different really.

But you enjoy your weekend away ❤ Im thinking it had to be this weekend since next weekend is Halloween, and she can’t miss a chance to get abit of content in. Can’t wait to see what she dresses hen & Ron up in for the grid photo 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m here to let off some steam before I march right into her DM’s. I actually cannot stand her anymore. Sad to say I was a sheep but I read that book of hers and although she didn’t mention you directly I found this place anyways.. and I’m glad I did because deep down I always had this feeling of her feeling superior and it made my teeth itch.

there are so many things going off in the world and that pretentious bint can’t see the end of her blurred out nostrils. She never uses her account to raise awareness on anything. Kids are going hungry and she’s there raving on how many takeaway’s she’s planning on eating. The same with BLMshe didn’t a half arsed little mention on that. I’m sick of her world and I hope she comes back down with massive bump.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
But you enjoy your weekend away ❤ Im thinking it had to be this weekend since next weekend is Halloween, and she can’t miss a chance to get abit of content in. Can’t wait to see what she dresses hen & Ron up in for the grid photo 🙄
They’ll be dressed as some sort of brother theme - I call bingo on Buzz and Woody with you’ve got A friend in me playing over.

although I think dressing Ron as Timon and Henry as pumba would be more fitting.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
They’ll be dressed as some sort of brother theme - I call bingo on Buzz and Woody with you’ve got A friend in me playing over.
Maybe they'll take after their Dad and both go as the Kray brothers. Both in suits, pop a pair of glasses on Ronnie and hes Ronnie Kray and Henry can be Reggie 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe they'll take after their Dad and both go as the Kray brothers. Both in suits, pop a pair of glasses on Ronnie and hes Ronnie Kray and Henry can be Reggie 🤣
Did she not already buy them all costumes on one of her many HB hauls? Inch was even kind enough to model his for us?

• Sick
Reactions: 15
She ain’t at home, look at the bottem left photo, she don’t have that window in her Lounge where he eats she has patio doors
That’s exactly what I thought! Wasn’t sure if that’s his high chair either, looks like the standard ones you get in oh you know... a hotel?!

Reactions: 6
Did she not already buy them all costumes on one of her many HB hauls? Inch was even kind enough to model his for us?
I think so but knowing Hinch she'll have about forty different outfits for them all. And a dramatic one with a bottle of Astonish poking out her head

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do we think she was at marsh farm yesterday with all the other celebs or is she in hiding cause she wasn’t invited

Reactions: 7
Also everyone bashing the chicken pie, I think it'll taste like a good old fray bentos?

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I will happily get a ban or a warning for this from the mods but why do people keep talking about basically stalking her?
Yeah, exactly. I don't care what she's up to that much 😂 worse behaviour than her nutty "Hinchers"! Don't feed her ego guyzzzzz, she'll be reading from the hotel room and will be thinking she's really famous and important if people say tit like that. Like the military operation leaving hospital with Ronnie. I'm sure not a single person gave a tit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Also everyone bashing the chicken pie, I think it'll taste like a good old fray bentos?
I love a cheeky frey bentos🤣 i think the tinned chicken threw a lot of people off because of the chicken being in a tin? Its probs not the worst of her concoctions

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.