Mrs Hinch #259 Take my dog for a walk? That'll be 24k please.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can’t remember where Ron’s outfit is from?!?!? And then “found” the business, duck me I cannot with her anymore. I have no words.
You know I would not be surprised if whoever gifted it had messaged her

Reactions: 11
I’m tryna convince my mum to join tattle. It keeps me going daily 😂😂 so so funny😂😂 it’s my highlight of the evening whisky settling down. Having a vodka and lilt now and I’ve been in tears this evening😂 honestly love you lots😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
The blankets on the beds are different too, the second one is ribbed.
Also while watching beauty and the beast did she not say both boys are asleep but then later on put fat dog slim to sleep?

Some more inconsistent stories - Henry going to bed last night and his blanket basket is empty. Suddenly it’s full again this morning!
View attachment 286700View attachment 286701
This is what I was looking at this morning, when I suddenly saw the incorrect calendar date, and went off on a tangent!

When I looked back, I think she puts a different unribbed fleece blanket on for Henry to sleep on and it’s that which is folded in the basket on the morning photo.

Reactions: 6
Ok, bit KTTP but for Hinch Hits Vol 3 side 1 may I suggest.

Bob Dylan "Idiot Wind"
Eagles "Lyin` Eyes"
Queen "I Want It All"
Pink Floyd "Money"
Underworld "Born Slippy"

Sorry If I have duplicated any previous suggestions.

• Haha
This is what I was looking at this morning, when I suddenly saw the incorrect calendar date, and went off on a tangent!

When I looked back, I think she puts a different unribbed fleece blanket on for Henry to sleep on and it’s that which is folded in the basket on the morning photo.
Ah yes, switching the daytime throw for her firstborn :rolleyes: all of those naps must really take their toll on his special blankets. I still think that she’s shown pre-recorded footage either in the morning or the evening.

Reactions: 9
Not forgetting these culinary creations -
The Chocolate bar croissants, The Brie stack in pastry,
The Spaghetti muffins and The Fish pie.

Her "cooking" is god awful. All prepackaged, uses the same seasonings for everything and her main foodgroups are cheese, mushrooms and puff pastry.

Reactions: 13
Ah yes, switching the daytime throw for her firstborn :rolleyes: all of those naps must really take their toll on his special blankets. I still think that she’s shown pre-recorded footage either in the morning or the evening.
Definitely pre-recorded. I was looking at the folds in the curtains too until I thought to myself, WTF has my life come to!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.