Mrs Hinch #259 Take my dog for a walk? That'll be 24k please.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her "cooking" is god awful. All prepackaged, uses the same seasonings for everything and her main foodgroups are cheese, mushrooms and puff pastry.
I’m surprised she hasn’t done a cheesy mushroom puff, sounds banging....might have to attempt that 🤔😂

Reactions: 3
Anyone else with a dog ever take their lead upstairs to put it on them prior to a walk ? 🐶🙄😎
No I have to take the harness to him then we go through to the gate. Lead on and off we go.... The way people do things for "the 'gram" is just bizarre

Reactions: 5
I think in solidarity we should all change our name to Megan 🤣🤣🤣 Just to throw her off the scent 🤩
Oh god, she’s going to be another Stacy Solomon, referencing the ‘Megan’s’ in her stories with that super annoying chuckle at the end 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Watching her stories again from today that ad for the car mat video for fatnomes, im just its a voice-over. Ive watched it so many times, i honestly believe her mums videod it and hinch done a voice over. Ha

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Watching her stories again from today that ad for the car mat video for fatnomes, im just its a voice-over. Ive watched it so many times, i honestly believe her mums videod it and hinch done a voice over. Ha
The only thing I heard from it was
Guyshhh I jusshhht wanna ssssshow you this QWICKLY

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We’ve been lacking a sweet potato and turmeric concoction lately. A bit of spinach & egg & I’m sure that would be lovely in the waffle maker. Just a suggestion Soph, although I know you haven’t been here since 2019. ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I assume both ways are acceptable. Some places are pronounced differently by the locals.

Wait for @fannysjohnny she'll put you right.
Mamma,don't put me on the spot
I assume both ways are acceptable. Some places are pronounced differently by the locals.

Wait for @fannysjohnny she'll put you right.
Mamma don't put me on the spot!
There is a mixture of dengie,mid estuary and East end in Maldon,or Mawden,or Male-don.
Only imho the correct pronounciation is Maul-don.The hinch family are likely to say Mawdern.
Hope this helps.

Reactions: 9
Kate to the party, but another Megan here 😂

Also those orange peels! What was she thinking?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hello I’m thank you! I’m so behind with these threads again sorry guys been cutting up banana skin and turning potato peelings into seasonal decs ATB!!! off to catch up hope that helps does that make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why do you reakon she stated in her memwoir that she had to employ lawyers to stop people chatting tit about her family? According to Saint soph,nobody can post stuff about someone who isn't in the public eye?I stand to be corrected 🤗

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.