Mrs Hinch #258 Liar liar, pampers on fire, her deflection techniques are bloody dire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a very common tactic in people with ED (not saying she has one of course!) but when you eat everything out of a packet you know absolutely exactly the calories you’re consuming and there’s no margin for error, when I was unwell I could never eat something like a piece of toast because it’s difficult to measure the butter and I’d worry I was a gram or 2 out, I even worried about fruit because every piece is a different size so I could never be 100%, so I ate pure crap out of packets (just very little of it) because the calories were there in black and white and they felt safer, could explain her diet a little bit
Yes, 100%! It’s easier rather than having to add in everything ingredient by ingredient, measure out servings, etc. I worried a LOT about my food and I still have a lot of food aversion, so my packaged foods were things like very specific protein bars. “Safe” foods aren’t always logical though. For some people it’s about the calorie #, others the quality, etc.

I’m convinced this is why Henry is so fat. That clip Jamie posted of her feeding Henry- that was human food... I bet she gave him 90% of that package but she can say “oh I had a bag of crackers.” She’ll cleaning up during meals instead of sitting down to eat it, say she’ll have some later... Classic avoidance. May not even realize she’s doing it.

It’s actually really sad, because it’s very obvious. Nobody chooses mental illness. She has resources for getting help, so I hope she can!

ps. I really hope you’re doing well now Bunny!

It made me really uncomfortable.it wasn't flirty or even sexual.it was uncomfortable creepy.
Ah see I thought it did have a weird gross sexual undertone, that’s why it made me uncomfortable

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Jamie is fishy. He worked for a media company... from 2005-2019...

His date of birth is wrong so don’t think that’s him. It says January and I think inch had his birthday recently

Reactions: 1
Reactions: 4
I wouldn't be serving that tinned chicken to my 1 year old. 4.4g of salt per can. 4g sugar per can. 16g saturated fat content and that's without the pastry.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
When I first saw that video of Sophie and Henry I thought she was eating a packet of crisps not feeding Henry a whole packet of whatever those treats are! The clue Sophie is in the name, treat!! I have never had dogs, only cats, But, even I know a dog doesn't need all those treats. why can't she see she is harming Henry not loving him and why doesn't anyone step in?!

Reactions: 7
Oi soph ya fud what about going to your local butchers and getting a meat pack? I hear you laaaaab supporting small businesses 😉 maybe get Jamie on the case to get you one #gifted?
I couldn’t think of anything worse than chicken a tin. No offence to anyone who has that.. but I personally have never seen it. And it’s not like she can afford diced chicken from the butchers at Tesco or something. 🤯🤯 also I would be more impressed if she made her own pastry. Not like she doesn’t have the time as she’s sat at home all day doing sweet all

Reactions: 9
But it’s a sad life for a dog. Maybe more applicable to Jaymee.....

When I take my dogs out, they are SO excited with all the things to sniff, run and chase after. On any walk, short or long, rain or shine, it’s fantastic to see their enthusiasm. We are always thinking of different, interesting places to take them.

Someone once told me that a dog going outside to explore is like us picking up a book, or a newspaper or maybe, these days, a phone. It annoys me more than anything that their dog sees the house and the garden, and very rarely (it seems) a walk on his lead. The treats he gets are guilt-induced.
Agree totally
I used to say that going on a walk was like us going on a pub crawl to a dog
We couldn’t even say the W word unless he was going there and then
My dogs been gone 6 years but he was excited right till the end of his days, nearly 13, to go walkies
He used to howl and whinge and bark when we was getting ready, used to know which shoes and coat meant walking and had his body and head ready always in position to put his harness on , he absolutely loved it
And so we did we

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So sick of reading bollocks about this lass!! Mrs Hinch gives middle finger to trolls who say she's piled weight on! Why don't they report on the fact people have been maimed a lady died from mixing chemicals causing an asthma attack and dogs have died from idiot's copying her unsafe cleaning practices. Or that her and head have no job, but are millionaires! Oh and the hashtag for mrshinchmeals...are you bleeping kidding me?! She can't string a sentence or decent meal together, all hope is lost when she's your meal inspo..rather share my digs tea, more nutritious 🙄

Reactions: 22
I'm really not sure how a couple who are both at home all day every day can run out of milk and not go sooner in the day rather than at 7pm at night? With her penchant for lists I would have thought a staple like milk would be right at the top of one?
Just to join in about Inch's story, that was actually offensive. That's the kind of thing he should be saying in private to her, if at all! Not broadcasting it to thousands of people some of whom are quite young. He thinks he's so funny but he just seems lecherous.
The relationship between Grinch and Henry is very bizzare. She believes he understands every word she says, she puts him to bed in his own room in his own proper bed with monogrammed bedding, she clearly over feeds him but she neglects his fundamental needs i.e. exercise, stimulation, proper nutrition. When Henry dies she will never recover from it and that will be to the detriment of everyone around her.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.