Mrs Hinch #258 Liar liar, pampers on fire, her deflection techniques are bloody dire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t think of anything worse than chicken a tin. No offence to anyone who has that.. but I personally have never seen it. And it’s not like she can afford diced chicken from the butchers at Tesco or something. 🤯🤯 also I would be more impressed if she made her own pastry. Not like she doesn’t have the time as she’s sat at home all day doing sweet all
I personally dont mind the pastry out of a packet...its easy and less mess especially if you are a new Mum but chicken in a TIN....I am lost for words, I thought that was something post war when no one had a fridge?
I am veggie but surely this must be listed as one of the most unhealthy foods available and to give it to a baby....🤢

Reactions: 15
I personally dont mind the pastry out of a packet...its easy and less mess especially if you are a new Mum but chicken in a TIN....I am lost for words, I thought that was something post war when no one had a fridge?
I am veggie but surely this must be listed as one of the most unhealthy foods available and to give it to a baby....🤢
I don’t mind ready made pastry at all I use it myself but I have a full time job and walk over 10 miles a day I cant be arsed to make my own when I get home I just meant there is nothing stopping her Doing it!! And I know the thought of chicken in a tin actually makes me want to throw up and I definitely wouldn’t feed it my child

Reactions: 12
I’m sure out of all her 3.8 🙄 mill followers there must be vets or people who work in that industry who follow her. I wonder if she gets many messages from people about how tit she treats her dog? Massive animal lovers must see that he gets no walks and doesn’t get played with. Just because she feeds her dog a packet of treats while he’s sat on her knee (weird) doesn’t mean she’s giving him a good life.

He might not be abused but he is neglected and it is really upsetting. Whenever mine has her annual check up I’m always nervous they are going to say I don’t look after her properly or she’s underweight/overweight etc because I worry about everything lol! I don’t know how Soph doesn’t have one of her massive anxiety attacks when she takes him to the vets because they must give her a telling off. Also he has the added stress of Ronnie shoving things in his face constantly now.

I’m going to go for a BINGO of Henry been walked and him playing with a toy 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’ve never seen her in papped pictures?? Genuinely not being horrible, but the amount of times she films herself out at home bargains surely the paps would find her? doesn’t ring true she had to leave the hospital undercover. She’s a Instagram influencer not Meghan markle 😳
Meghan Markle is just a jumped up influencer who married up.
The only pap pic I’ve seen of her is that awful pic where she is pregnant and looks like death, when they bought the egg chair. The main reason she was probably photographed was cos she looked shockingly unwell.

Wonder if the cleaning lady is coming today 🤔

Reactions: 10
I am on the fence if she’s a full narc but I think she has this Disney disorder I’ve seen other women with and she has it bad. They were very coddled and special as a child, and they need a large group of fans/enablers around them to stabilise their feelings constantly. They see other people as something they NEED to have, so each person will have a purpose. Also she sees herself a certain way - fragile, innocent, generous etc

They have no experiences of bad things because they have a shield around them of people who absorb all the negativity and ‘protect’ them, when they do have to face negativity or something bad it’s very difficult and painful, because it’s not something they are equipped to deal with.

they have a very set view of what constitutes ‘happiness’ ie a wedding, nice house, dog, baby and need to make that happen. Often they aren’t fulfilled by it and can’t understand why not (because having those things isn’t exactly mentally stimulating in itself and she has no identity of her own). Her identity was being a cleaning lady and a lot of women are upset about this because they have spent many years trying to break free of this stereotype. She is a walking stereotype because she has no identity

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Just catching up from yesterday and the middle finger post - it mentioned that the trolls call her fat?! I’m so sure she has an eating disorder because NOBODY has ever called her fat before. In fact we have commented on how slim she is from time to time but NEVER fat. It’s all in her head. She’s delusional.

Reactions: 20
Been meaning to write this for ages but just don’t have the time to come in here as much but cos I’m laid in bed ill I’m trying to pass time as bored of Netflix lol.... Anyway what really grates on me (and sorry if this has been mention but I can’t be arsed to trail through the pervious comments🙈) is the way she allows Ronnie to put chicken in Henry’s bowl piece by piece... my dog has chicken it gets put in all at once sometimes my little boy likes to give her it but it’s one piece and that’s it the rest gets put in the bowl all at once. One day and god forbid this doesn’t happen Henry is going to just snatch it from his hand and hurt him (doesn’t matter how soft he is now or a bond they have) and she’s filming it for content!!!!
It’s almost teasing him isn’t it ☹ I’ve even seen Ronnie be given a piece of ham and then tear it into smaller pieces to drop in one by one, she shouldn’t be allowing him to do that. And she should keep the fecking dog back away from Ronnie until the food is safely out of his hands and he is away from the bowl!

Edit: she shouldn’t be having her kid feed her dog anyway but it seems like she doesn’t do anything at all to keep her son safe

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Do you think Jamie is happy living this life and having no income of his own. Now I’m not being sexist at all there are men who stay at home and look after children while the wife works, but she doesn’t, she doesn’t leave the house, so doesn’t he feel the need to make his own income. I have family members who are wealthy, (not me!) but they both work, even though they don’t need to as the other makes enough to cover everything, why doesn’t he work? It’s not normal that he is this lazy.
I bet he is PAYE of a decent salary through her company, good way to get the profits down

Daughter and grandson's have Covid so I've made them a chicken pie (with actual chicken) and it doesn't take long to prepare .... I did copy the hearts tho 👀 (but used scissors not a cutter) :)

IMG_20201023_083346.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 47
It’s almost teasing him isn’t it ☹ I’ve even seen Ronnie be given a piece of ham and then tear it into smaller pieces to drop in one by one, she shouldn’t be allowing him to do that. And she should keep the fecking dog back away from Ronnie until the food is safely out of his hands and he is away from the bowl!

Edit: she shouldn’t be having her kid feed her dog anyway but it seems like she doesn’t do anything at all to keep her son safe
if my son asks to give my dog a treat I say but she has to sit and he has to give her it as soon asshe sits, if he messes about I take the treat off him and give it to her, she’s a small dog and very soft and not once do I think she would hurt any of us but when we play with her toys with her she’s nipped me a few time (playful and not sharp) but It can happen so quickly.
She needs to do Henry’s breakfast away from Ronnie, give it to him and let him eat it piece.

Reactions: 8
I’m so Holmes to the party. My other half’s role is overseeing brand and sponsorship at a big UK company. Showed him the photos of SS and Sophie snuggled up and asked if his company would have an issue with their brand being associated with someone breaking social distancing rules. He said they’d have a big issue with it and they have to be so careful to make sure their adverts and influencers are complying with the current rules. It may not be addressed publicly but the two of them will absolutely be told that it was unacceptable by Pampers. That’s before we get to the middle finger crassness.
In other news, I cannot believe Henry is 5, I genuinely assumed he was over 10 and an old dog. I also resorted to my first pastry concoction of 2020, a pastry pinwheel pizza. Complete disaster, all the tomato sauce oozed out when I tried to cut it into sections and the pastry stuck to the baking tray even though I’d greased it. I consider myself an ok cook but perhaps being no 1 pastry chef is a genuine achievement. Back to jacket potatoes and apple crumble tonight, my mum said I’ve got this and you can’t beat the old recipes so don’t let those nusty people upset you.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I am on the fence if she’s a full narc but I think she has this Disney disorder I’ve seen other women with and she has it bad. They were very coddled and special as a child, and they need a large group of fans/enablers around them to stabilise their feelings constantly. They see other people as something they NEED to have, so each person will have a purpose. Also she sees herself a certain way - fragile, innocent, generous etc

They have no experiences of bad things because they have a shield around them of people who absorb all the negativity and ‘protect’ them, when they do have to face negativity or something bad it’s very difficult and painful, because it’s not something they are equipped to deal with.

they have a very set view of what constitutes ‘happiness’ ie a wedding, nice house, dog, baby and need to make that happen. Often they aren’t fulfilled by it and can’t understand why not (because having those things isn’t exactly mentally stimulating in itself and she has no identity of her own). Her identity was being a cleaning lady and a lot of women are upset about this because they have spent many years trying to break free of this stereotype. She is a walking stereotype because she has no identity
I am not disagreeing with most of it but we did have a tattler on here (weeks ago) who knows the family and she told us that as a child she wasn't treated well by her Mum, she was slapped across the face and told she was fat??
That would actually add up because I dont understand how she knows so little about being a Mum herself (I am not saying she knows nothing but being unaware of sleep patterns and what to feed Ron?) and she has no idea how to cook?
If she really had a close knit coddled relationship with her Mum wouldn't her Mum have spent so much time teaching her what to expect as a mum herself and how to cook/bake basic recipes?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Daughter and grandson's have Covid so I've made them a chicken pie (with actual chicken) and it doesn't take long to prepare .... I did copy the hearts tho 👀 (but used scissors not a cutter) :)

View attachment 284994
Looks lovely . My chicken and ham pie is a family favourite. It’s just cooked chicken ( usually just have roast chicken one day and then use the leftovers) ham and a white sauce made in the microwave. I usually use bought pastry ( I’m rubbish at pastry ) and maybe some sliced fresh button mushrooms. My hubby and son in law love it. Might make it this weekend as my son and family visiting. Her pie looked rank but it was ok as she decorated it with hearts. Pastry in the middle looked undercooked

Jamie has 5 years off of work it seems and she doesn’t class it as her money
As Jamie supported her while she was doing her hairdressing course!
also they can’t do all inclusive holidays now because Jamie reminded Sophie that she would constantly be asked for pics and a chat and it wouldn’t be fair on Ronnie and it wouldn’t be like a holiday so now they will have to book private villas
This year got cancelled so next year they are doing it and taking all the family so Ronnie has plenty of people to play with.
hard life being a “celeb” ain’t it
Taking everyone - code for all her family. Jamie's won't be going!

Reactions: 3
Well most good dog owners certainly don't?
I have one greedy labrador who would eat the whole day through but I love her and I want her to live as long as possible so she has one meal per day....I noticed Henry's food bowl has food in all day....she has a couple of dog biscuits as a treat and a carrot and that is it!
Its not kind to overfeed, Henry waddles when he runs and you should not give your dog processed meats...worse thing ever, dogs should not have sugar or salt and that contains so much salt....she will kill him!! 😥
Fellow Lab owner here. Food left in a bowl? Never!

Henry leaves some kibble because she’s over feeding with human food and dog treats. He should be having the amount specified on the packet to ensure he’s getting the right nutrients, and NOTHING more unless he ‘deserves’ a treat, once in a blue moon.

Anyway, I’m sure I saw ‘vet’ on her Hinch list so hopefully he‘ll get weighed and she’ll be told she’s killing him with her behaviour.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.