Mrs Hinch #258 Liar liar, pampers on fire, her deflection techniques are bloody dire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t think of anything worse than chicken a tin. No offence to anyone who has that.. but I personally have never seen it. And it’s not like she can afford diced chicken from the butchers at Tesco or something. 🤯🤯 also I would be more impressed if she made her own pastry. Not like she doesn’t have the time as she’s sat at home all day doing sweet all
But she was iN a RuSh

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wtf is she feeding that dog AGAIN?! 🤯
He has a bowl of kibble in the morning, a pack of processed chicken or ham, a treat (not a treat because it’s every day) as breakfast, a whole bag of whatever that is at night and duck knows what else in between
She can’t honestly think that’s how people feed their dogs!!
Well most good dog owners certainly don't?
I have one greedy labrador who would eat the whole day through but I love her and I want her to live as long as possible so she has one meal per day....I noticed Henry's food bowl has food in all day....she has a couple of dog biscuits as a treat and a carrot and that is it!
Its not kind to overfeed, Henry waddles when he runs and you should not give your dog processed meats...worse thing ever, dogs should not have sugar or salt and that contains so much salt....she will kill him!! 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Do you think Jamie is happy living this life and having no income of his own. Now I’m not being sexist at all there are men who stay at home and look after children while the wife works, but she doesn’t, she doesn’t leave the house, so doesn’t he feel the need to make his own income. I have family members who are wealthy, (not me!) but they both work, even though they don’t need to as the other makes enough to cover everything, why doesn’t he work? It’s not normal that he is this lazy.

Reactions: 12
Narcissists think they’re perfect tho, doesn’t she seem to insecure? Or do you recon that’s an act to gain sympathy?
Well they have a sense of grandiose. They feel special and will do what ever they can to get their narc supply. Her putting up that middle finger pic probably gave her massive supply because she knew she would get a reaction from people, good and bad. Everyone in her life has a role to play in feeding her. You listen to how she talks about any of them and it's generally always how they make HER feel, the , kid, inch, the dog and ma.
This bit below is a quote from help guide site that briefly explains better than me as it's quite a big subject matter :-
Since reality doesn’t support their grandiose view of themselves, narcissists live in a fantasy world propped up by distortion, self-deception, and magical thinking. They spin self-glorifying fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, attractiveness, and ideal love that make them feel special and in control. These fantasies protect them from feelings of inner emptiness and shame, so facts and opinions that contradict them are ignored or rationalized away. Anything that threatens to burst the fantasy bubble is met with extreme defensiveness and even rage, so those around the narcissist learn to tread carefully around their denial of reality.
Obviously this is just my opinion of her and I am not here diagnosing her but it's what I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Do you think Jamie is happy living this life and having no income of his own. Now I’m not being sexist at all there are men who stay at home and look after children while the wife works, but she doesn’t, she doesn’t leave the house, so doesn’t he feel the need to make his own income. I have family members who are wealthy, (not me!) but they both work, even though they don’t need to as the other makes enough to cover everything, why doesn’t he work? It’s not normal that he is this lazy.
Whoa there! She left the house last night to go for milk! Come on now play fair! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Been meaning to write this for ages but just don’t have the time to come in here as much but cos I’m laid in bed ill I’m trying to pass time as bored of Netflix lol.... Anyway what really grates on me (and sorry if this has been mention but I can’t be arsed to trail through the pervious comments🙈) is the way she allows Ronnie to put chicken in Henry’s bowl piece by piece... my dog has chicken it gets put in all at once sometimes my little boy likes to give her it but it’s one piece and that’s it the rest gets put in the bowl all at once. One day and god forbid this doesn’t happen Henry is going to just snatch it from his hand and hurt him (doesn’t matter how soft he is now or a bond they have) and she’s filming it for content!!!!

Reactions: 7
Where have her eyebrows gone? Please tell me, those ones she wears in the day she doesn’t physically draw them on like that and think they actually look nice
I think the light is shining on them so they appear missing.

Reactions: 1
Is it just me or does vestlife give off horrible creepy perv vibes when he talks about her 🤮
He knows he’s punching, that’s why. He reminds me of the lech who used to come in to the pub I worked in when I was younger. We used to argue over who would serve him because of the comments he’d make and he’d always stand by the bar hatch so he could slap you on the arse if you walked past.

• Wow
  • Angry
Good morning guys im thank you

Had nightmares last night due to Jamies stories. I was feeding my dog a bottle of baby milk (formula not pumped from Freda) and Jamie walked up to me, walking like Connor McGregor and he goes 'ay do ya wanna feed me like that?' And winked at me. I woke up screaming and You & Me by James TW was playing while it all happened

That didn't really happen but I imagine Jamies chat when hes trying to pull is a thing of nightmares 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
But she was iN a RuSh
She’s in a rush because for some weird reason she insists on “cooking” full on dinner at lunchtime. To make a proper chicken pie she’d have to be starting at 10:30-11:00 in the morning.
Not sure what poor Ron is gonna think when he goes to school and has to eat a sandwich and a packet of wotsits.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You know what has just popped into my head? In her morning montage with the ‘brothers’ the last part of the videos usually shows Henry & Ronnie running towards her after coming out of a room together. Meaning she leaves her one year old baby alone with that big fat dog. I know it’s only seconds but that’s literally all Henry would need to do his worst to a baby
I would say that moron of a husband of hers is in the kitchen holding Henry so that when she calls him he runs out on cue for the morning vomit inducing montage.

Reactions: 10
I think it’s because she can’t cope with the baby.

Do you think she has her little book of lists for tattle, so she goes through these comments and writes things down to do or mention? ( even though she hasn’t been here since 2019 ATV)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
dogs need mental stimulation, this is usually on a walk sniffing scents - it’s so good for their mental health, working for food or using their mental agility ie working out treat balls/toys. Dogs without mental stimulation will get depressed (clingy), anxious, sad, grumpy and lazy. I’m sure it’s ‘cute’ to many seeing this overweight dog lying down being hand fed yet again and mistaken for being gentle and a lovely dog. It’s really hard to tell if Henry is lovely because he is rarely seen happy/running/stimulated and is just seen fed/asleep/toddler bothered/cuddled.
sad life for a dog really

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.