Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poop wonderland

I think we need to have an unwritten rule never to mention the Henry and Ronnie issue EVER again. We all agree it’s wrong, there’s no doubt about it. But she’s doing it for kicks. So if she won’t protect her son then we should, in the hope that if we stop mentioning it she will get bored and stop filming it as much
Even if we did, she wouldn't stop she's an imbecile and not cleaning anymore she's stuck for content, Husband was at work talking to a mad Hincher yesterday and she said people have no right to tell her what to do with her own child and dog it's her life so let her be, I was bitten badly as a child and I pray Ronnie doesn't have this happen to him.

Reactions: 3
Morning pastry trolls, I'm thank you.

I've just been to ASDA to get a few last minute things for my hospital bag. I got cereal bars, lip balm, face wipes but I'm kicking myself because I completely forgot to get my favourite butter! What a plank!
I also picked up a book in case I'm in hospital days like I was last time. Not Hinch's may I add. I was pleased to see that none of her books had been picked up from the shelf recently 😁
This was in my local Tesco the other day. I’m sure it hasn’t been recently restocked. Looks like no one wants it lol

Attachments

Jamiehinchnot

God this creature is hella predictable

Why was the audio so distorted too? Probably got her thong in a twist from reading from a card so many times.

Hold off on that acting career flower

• Haha

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
Please correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t recall ever seeing Henry with a toy.
I’ve never seen her buy anything in a Hinch Haul for him (with the exception of treats), when she cleans his bed there’s food in there but never a toy, and whenever we see him sat around he’s just sat there, not chewing on anything or sat with a teddy. I find it odd, she must have been sent tonnes of gifted toys for Henry but I’ve never seen any of them lying around.

I know we don’t see everything about her life so perhaps that’s why, or perhaps I’m just mistaken and we have been shown them.
I’m a bit behind so someone might’ve already said this but back in the early days she used to buy quite a bit for him. He even had a drawer which then progressed to an ottoman style thing for them to be kept in. However, haven’t seen anything for him since way before Ronnie arrived. 🙁

9Pine

VIP Member
My dog has kibble and he doesn’t eat it all on one go, he wouldn’t choose to eat it at all if he knew he was going to get that load of crap either! Its not as exciting 😂
Exactly. It’s like giving kids veg but letting them have their pudding before they’ve finished their dinner.

Georgethecat

VIP Member
Nicer eyebrows here and she looks pretty but what is the exposed shoulder all about. So many times, even at the zoo with SS, theres a boney shoulder flopped out for the camera. I just don't get it.
Wow, she looks ill from this angle, such a tiny frame. No idea where she is getting fat soph from as she's absolutely tiny. Even before her gastric band she was just a normal size. Madness, serious issues.

Instagramstalker101

Chatty Member
So in one chapter she talks about villas and going back to Disney and Disney Florida and even a dream holiday to Africa for a safari
FEW CHAPTERS LATER we would love a motorhome we viewed some and they where amazing we could holiday all around the uk forget luxury holidays around the world 🤦🏻‍♀️ SAME CHAPTER we would love to buy a villa abroad so family can go on holiday and stay there and we could pack up and go anytime
And now she can’t believe she is in the position to be able to buy a second home!!
And this sheep is a woman you say doesn’t get paid a lot for what she does OPEN YOUR EYES 🐑
Hope this book has made them seriously question her
When did she say about being able to buy a second home? I haven’t bought the book I couldn’t think of anything worse 🤣

Diddy88

You would like to presume the baby gate is shut so Henry can’t go to his actual bedroom to chill, so he needs somewhere downstairs. And the fact he’s cornered under that worktop by Ron isn’t ideal either
They don't have a stair gate on the bottom of the stairs but made such a big fuss of the handmade one at the top ......

Attachments

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
I used to like Stacy too...before Hinch came along and now she has changed?
She has started to 'advertise' more, she didnt care much about selling before now its everyday.....I have also noticed she is mentioning 'trolls' a lot more too before she would laugh it all off (as you should) now she seems vengeful?
In my opinion it seems "nice relatable family and good Mum Stace" is being "influenced" too??
I agree 100% and it is such a shame

Jg182

I know nothing about dogs, I’ve never had a dog... but this is just fucking weird to me. A dog loosing it because she left for 10 minutes.
My dogs always done it... defiantly doesn’t have seperation anxiety (we have a pet cam and she falls asleep within seconds of us going out)
She even does it if just one of us goes out and comes back.
She gets very excited and rolls over about 20 times, turns in circles before laying on her belly for a rub....I love it, makes me feel like I’m loved haha

• Heart

kettlekitten

VIP Member
  • Wow
  • Haha

Emmalou22

I honestly don't think hadsomzz has a bad bone in his body he will know can't touch the ronz as mumma wouldn't be happy.. The dogs not stupid keep her sweet he gets a treat

• Wow
  • Angry