Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loz93

Am I missing something with the Tesco thing? The thing that’s been circled and pointed to in the picture is the insta username of the person who sent her the message (which has now been blanked out)
She wasn’t circling the fact that the persons phone was with Tesco?

• Haha
Reactions: 4

MissSBarnes

First time posting in this thread but it’s been bugging me for a while and thought someone might be able to help...

Why are her eyebrows like that? Genuinely, is there a reason? Has she had something intentional done to make them look that way?
Way too much botox ! It has a slight lifting effect... so she’s clearly overdosed on the stuff they are nearly in her hair line

PatsyK

Chatty Member
I’ve a question, every morning after breakfast she lets the dog into the garden for a pee and probably a dump. Given there is 2 of them in the house, couldn’t one just go and take the dog out for walk after his breakfast?
Ive got 3 kids and get up 45mins early so I can take the dogs out for a quick walk before they wake up after the dogs have had breakfast. Is running about the garden for a dump the only exercise that poor mutt gets?
Even last night, she apologised to the dog for nipping out for 10mins to get milk, I’ve no idea where her local shop is, but couldn’t she just have taken the dog with her and walked to a corner shop for milk WITH Henry?
In all fairness I'd never leave my dog in front of thw shop and I actually do live in a small village. He could get stolen so easily and I would never forgive myself.

allforthegram

VIP Member

londonlife24

VIP Member
My mums dog knows there’s a baby in my tummy, not exactly gonna trust her to baby sit my child like Nana out of Peter Pan tho am I? If anything the dog gets mad that everytime she uses my bump as a pillow she gets a foot in the face from my baby 😂😂
I’m dead hahahahha nana from Peter Pan 😂😂😂

• Haha

Midgetgem

Something that really annoys me is when she does the morning routine or rent and then running in I doubt jamie is stood with them both so they're unsupervised at that time in a different room 😡😡😡

CrazyCatLady2791

VIP Member
I must have missed her buying a new cutlery drawer as her other one was grey from John Lewis. Also where’s the egg house? Answers below please 😬

• Haha

Cleanayr

Chatty Member
Jamie has 5 years off of work it seems and she doesn’t class it as her money
As Jamie supported her while she was doing her hairdressing course!
also they can’t do all inclusive holidays now because Jamie reminded Sophie that she would constantly be asked for pics and a chat and it wouldn’t be fair on Ronnie and it wouldn’t be like a holiday so now they will have to book private villas
This year got cancelled so next year they are doing it and taking all the family so Ronnie has plenty of people to play with.
hard life being a “celeb” ain’t it
Taking everyone - code for all her family. Jamie's won't be going!

Reactions: 3